Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal a scam? - page 10. (Read 50528 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 08:22:01 AM
Previously, I, like you, said that Paypal is a reputable online payment method. However, after reviewing the comments through the site you gave me, I felt anxious and abandoned the intention of using Paypal, too many complaints, too many errors and almost everything was not resolved until the present moment
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 07, 2017, 07:45:34 AM
I already have some problems with Paypal, but they have a very active customer service. They are efficient and you can contact them in case of problem with your account.
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 07:43:43 AM
I don't think so. Paypal has already been operating for years now and it is just early this years that lot of companies got into the industry to compete with it. It is possible though that the scam comes from the trading itself. The scammers who sell prodcuts or services and ask for paypal payments. So to avoid that, one must be careful and really see if the one they are talking is legit by doing some reviews about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 07, 2017, 06:57:04 AM
paypal is actually not scamming nor a scam site,when a service is just popular and getting used by so many people,i'm sure their quality will be lowering and so many problem will occur either major or minor problem to their clients,they can't take care of their clients and can't pleasing all of their clients so it will result so many complain
Exactly. Paypal maintained a good name for years and i'm sure had helped a lot of us through their platform but it is true. They may not have enough staff to take care of clients' complains so it is happening but by name they are not a scam amd nor a scammer. They have to take good care of their long maintained name and fame. Not unless if they want to be over taken  by new payment platforms on the rise right now.  
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 07, 2017, 06:56:51 AM
It's not a scam, but with it being easy to reverse a tx at a late stage it can certainly be used to scam people. Paypal is good for a buyer i would say.
Paypal is not a good mode of payment for the buyer because it can be used to scam people by doing chargeback and it is already a threat for the people who uses paypal. Bitcoin cannot reverse and once you send it to the person that you are about to pay then it will not reversible and the only thing that is possible to get it back is to request refund.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 06:49:19 AM
Stuck on your account usually because they find some frauds in your account then they would lock it without a warning for you, they have rights to do it . So you can appeal with them and receive that funds in the next 180 days.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 07, 2017, 06:38:48 AM
It's not a scam, but with it being easy to reverse a tx at a late stage it can certainly be used to scam people. Paypal is good for a buyer i would say.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2017, 05:20:01 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
I have made some transaction thru the paypal service and till now i had no problem at all, everything went smooth as it should and i have been even refunded after a bad ebay transaction, so i trust in paypal, there is no scam.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
Ive been using paypal for almost 4 years and never have ever complained about the services they offered. Im using paypal for receiving and sending moneys accross the globe. Try to contact customer services for further assistance.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 07, 2017, 04:16:11 AM
Paypal is not a scam, it is being used in the online transaction for how many years. It is legal and well know in the internet world.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 07, 2017, 04:00:07 AM
of course not paypal is not scam because paypal is popular using shopping online and encash money and sending money
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 03:11:39 AM
Paypal is under protected of the US goverment . So it's hard to say it's a scam. Only you violated some rules of them so that why they block you.
You’re completely right, it’s just like bank. Bank can terminate their business with you at anytime, if they sense anything suspicious about you. They can even seize your money.

So same thing applies to PayPal, when you were signing up, there were terms and conditions, and you accepted them without anyone telling you to do so. So if you mess up with any of those, your account is getting locked up or terminated for good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 05, 2017, 11:54:44 PM
PayPal is not a scam site, It is a worldwide known website that operates as an online payment system which supports money transfer (online), and an alternative electronic method of payment to traditional physical form of money, such as checks and bank notes. It is a form of payment processor that can be used by legal businesses, such as online vendors on eBay and Amazon. The company is regulated under US Federal Law which strictly monitors PayPal business activities. A company that stands out for years and earned the reputation that they deserve isn't considered a scam. The reason why people accused the site is due to the fact that these people are fraudsters and scammers which they bring their illegal activities through PayPal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
December 05, 2017, 08:33:53 AM
I have never had a problem with Paypal. I do things neatly and I did not violate the agreement with paypal. One time I blocked my account, but 3 days later the problem was solved. PayPal asked me to confirm the identity.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
December 05, 2017, 08:33:38 AM
Disgusting payment system!! Mad currency exchange rate. Sometimes block accounts. A year ago, paypal took the money from my account... Someone bought my product with stolen credit cards.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 05, 2017, 08:30:48 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.

may seem like this time, paypal is experiencing disruption and because customer service is not good at this time. many customers are starting to complain about their funds.
Activity: 51
December 05, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
Despite of a big and enough time given by Paypal in the market and the reputation which it has created I think it is also a revolution of digital transaction so I don't think paypall is cam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
December 05, 2017, 08:17:33 AM
paypal its big bussiness i think u wrong say PayPal scam , paypal its universal bank platform on internet , everyone has used PayPal for transaction on internet , i cant believe if paypal was scam.
did u see everywhere on website accepted PayPal payment processor ? because paypal its safe and the funds can refunded if used by fraud transaction.
i used PayPal for long time maybe from 2010 and no problem with PayPal.
Activity: 168
December 05, 2017, 07:33:12 AM
Paypal is not a scam and I vouch for that. I have been using their service since 2007 and never got any problem with them. It's just that they are a bit more stringent than other payment processors as they are legit and don't want dirty money to enter in to their system and nothing else
Activity: 45
December 05, 2017, 07:29:34 AM
You are thinking negatively about the limits and you can not withdraw it now. There are many people using paypal for nonconforming things so that's why it's limit.
Pages:
Jump to: