Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal a scam? - page 5. (Read 50528 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:54:10 PM
I've also experienced the problem of deposit in Paypal, but the problem was quickly responded by the Paypal,
Paypal is currently one of the largest companies in the world and its users reach hundreds of millions of people...so, if only about 1 to 4 million users who have problems then Paypal can not be called a scam.

No, PayPal is not any kind of the scam. By the way, do you know that Elon Musk is one of the investors and holders of PayPal? I tried this system, and it works pretty well.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.

I've known this payment system for a long time. Then there were AlertPay Solidtrustpay and others of all that existed at that time, I think today too, it is the most reliable payment company. You're talking about the bad side now, which is also the good side. Let me give you an example. Let's say you bought the goods and paid paypal, after you have not received your goods, or you tried to cheat, then PayPAL freezes the money on the account of the recipient and begins the proceedings and in 99% of cases you comeback the money, and the fraudster punished. So it's not so bad in your case.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 25, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
Paypal is one of the largest (if not the largest) companies for online payments. I've been using it since the early 2000s and never had problem with it. The deposits are on point, the withdrawals too, but note that sometimes it can take more than 24 hours for your transactions to be completed, so if you're looking for a payment processor with INSTANT withdrawals and deposits you should look somewhere else. Other than that, if you look around you will see so many different companies using Paypal as an option, so the question "Is Paypal a scam" is completely inappropriate here  Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.

I think Papyal is not a scam, but by sending money to your paypal indirectly and directly agree they can withhold your funds in case of dispute. This service has been around for years and they have many trusted customers.
But when you compare it with bitcoin, you will realize that bitcoin is much more user friendly and tax free and people will prefer bitcoin over paypal in the future. That's in my opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
I don't think paypal is scam because there are a lot of people who uses it and my friends from the freelance industry use paypal to get their salary. Paypal become scam because of people who uses it as a tool to scam people. Just like bitcoin a lot of people here from my country use bitcoin as a front so that they can attract people and let them invest and then they will run with peoples money.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Paypal was not a scam. Scammers can easily go inside the paypal to steal your fund. That's why using paypal your fund are not safe on the scammers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
I see PayPal is one of the best to use for payment and its also secured. As I also see some people here in our country use Paypal.Maybe some other people say its a scam maybe they had experience it while using , like freezing their money because they transact big amount.But for me i must say its not scam and its legit by here in our country and im also using it
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
Definitely not. I'm using PayPal for years now. and I they didn't scam me, not a single cent. they're just another platform or tool to transfer your money online. so there's no scam in PayPal. some people are just using PayPal for their evil schemes. blame those bad people, not PayPal.
Activity: 191
June 21, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

Paypal is also digital system that usable and essential anywhere you transact,  Paypal is not scam but it is the one target of scammer to scam their fund. there so many circumstances like problem and delay of fund I think its because of minor problem to their system like attacking the hacker so we hope that we understand the situation this is isolated cases. We should alarming if our fund are totally freeze for long time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 01:29:14 AM
People need to stop throwing that scam word for literally everything. No PayPal is not a scam, too many laws in place for them to be able to scam people. And Consumer Report is a big place where people go to post negative things that has happened to them regarding any company. So you will only see complaints there, 100% of the time. Look up Microsoft complaint, Apple complaint, Honda complaint.
Activity: 294
June 21, 2018, 01:25:03 AM
In my case I cant say that paypal is a scam because I myself is witness how paypal works . It is so smooth to use and I also recommend it to my friends .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
June 08, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
I've also experienced the problem of deposit in Paypal, but the problem was quickly responded by the Paypal,
Paypal is currently one of the largest companies in the world and its users reach hundreds of millions of people...so, if only about 1 to 4 million users who have problems then Paypal can not be called a scam.
Activity: 307
June 08, 2018, 02:19:56 PM
Paypal is too long in the financial market to think that it is a scam. Admittedly there are gaps in the regulations that use different fraudsters, but I think that there is no reason to believe that paypal is a scam.
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
Any and all issues I had were resolved. There customer support is great and it’s really trustworthy
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 08, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
Do think PayPal can reach the 19 years and counting if the PayPal is a scammer and have 188 million users or client. I guess the scammer the user they only use the PayPal does scam other people because of the different online shop. This financial type of business is approachable by the scammer users or client. Simple to create a fake account on the PayPal in the previous years that security not entirely secure. So, they can build it. But now they try all the things they can do for the client.
Activity: 53
June 07, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
the first time I read the title of this topic I feel this is a mistake because seen from the number of payments that use paypal as payment system, it is impossible for paypal to betray its users, and for problems you have maybe you just experience a little error in the paypal system , there may be some things that inhibit the performance of the use of paypal, well that's just my opinion I hope, you can find the best solution  Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
They are not on the scam level but they are very near. Their fees are absolute bullshit. Not scam but they definitely rip people off. Because they had no alternative people had to use their services. But now there are tons of alternatives and they are losing customers.
Actually I cant say that PayPal is scam personally because I have used this application I think once but it turned out to be easy and fast transaction. Some if my friends are continuously using PayPal and I never heard them to complaint about this application.  So I don't get wherre did they got this information about scam in PayPal. If this is true the PayPal ruined what they started. As of my writings I ask my very close friend about this questions but she just smile and tell if this is realy a scam why we can use and benefited by this project.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 07, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
It's not a scam. They're ratings are a little lower because of the way they handle business. They always favor the buyer in a dispute if you're handling digital goods you have to be careful became they will take your money.
Until now I've never heard complaints from users about paypal, this certainly makes me never hesitate to use Paypal, because I think there are many transactions that use paypal so I still use paypal until now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
June 07, 2018, 10:53:35 AM
PayPal is a major organization in which they have a major obligation likewise for every customer. They have a higher charge for the exchanges, but they give a superb administration. What I believe is the regular protestation about the exchange. I see some the customer have an issue with the PayPal. On the opposite side I comprehend the PayPal there is an excessive number of clients and they can't oblige all the customer. If PayPal has a trick, we don't have PayPal at this moment.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
Technically, paypal is the most trusted bank transfer in the world because they are under protected of US goverment. The term of paypal is mostly protecting the buyer. So i don't think paypal is a scam, just you don't read the term of user of paypal before using then violated one of them .
Yep, Paypal is not scam and I think the reason for that is one cannot be totally good and also cannot be totally bad as they still have some advantage over Bitcoin in the sense that they a support board that regulate activities and can attend to issues you have in respect of fraud and the likes and  that has been a plus on their part
Pages:
Jump to: