Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal a scam? - page 8. (Read 50528 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
Well for me, I think this has been going on for ages and won't stop until paypal learns that people are hard pressed to be separated from their money. And limiting access to their money is the major reason that they have so much hate towards them. Because they limit accounts for no reason at all.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 05, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
I would also recommend that you stay away from Paypal like all the other people on that website is saying. Paypal freezes your funds for 180 days for unknown reasons. You could always exchange your Paypal funds into Bitcoin funds in the Currency exchange board. So, if you don't want somebody disputing their payments to you, or getting your account frozen for 6 months, then go ahead and convert all your Paypal funds into Bitcoin.
freezing funds for 180 days or half a year without concrete explanation is a scam,
what if were talking about millions of dollars here,6 months is enough time to gain another
 millions of dollars.

I may suggest you to turn your funds in this community to make sure your funds will
earn profit than freezing for that long
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 05, 2018, 01:53:08 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
PayPal I think is not a scam site because most hotels airline ticket is already using PayPal as an online payment or booking so you don't have to worry about
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:35:32 AM
Paypal is not a scam there are a billion people in the world who's using Paypal to send and received money from it.I am using them for many years and I have not any problem with transferring my money into my bank accounts.It's just that Paypal is too sensitive when it comes to sending and receiving.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
I'm using PayPal for several years ago, and i don't have any encountered problem as of now. for me, PayPal is safe and trusted online payment system and it is one of the largest companies in the world. PayPal is having unique security good platform that's why they have a small percentage of losing your money in their company.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
I only used paypal once. And it led me to getting scammed by the buyer of online game stuff because he claimed i never delivered. Even my screenshot prrof wasnt
accepted so they assisted them in scamming me. Never used paypal again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 03, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
I was probably one of the people who did not really understand about paypal but there are some of my friends who follow paypal and I see from them to date who earn from paypal this of course shows that paypal is not a threat and also I see paypal is a site that has been run long enough so I think if paypal is a scam site this of course is gone from the past.mungkin this is some knowledge that I get from some of my friends who follow paypal activities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
Of course Paypal is not a scam, many people around the world are using this online currency paypal for online transfer and online payment. Paypal is already big though, they no need to scam to get much money. Just run the business like usual and the owner of paypal still got much money.
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 11:39:21 PM
PayPal is not a scam. However, their currency exchange rate is extremely bad and sometimes they do freeze your funds if they think something is wrong. They have good customer service though.
Activity: 8
January 01, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

paypal have some hard rules which make you make deals with safe accounts only . when you make deal with risky account you proberly will lost your account especially if not verify your id and address
Activity: 31
January 01, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
Technically, paypal is the most trusted bank transfer in the world because they are under protected of US goverment. The term of paypal is mostly protecting the buyer. So i don't think paypal is a scam, just you don't read the term of user of paypal before using then violated one of them .
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
There are a lot of people thinking that paypal is a scam when they are stuck money in it, but actually there is no fraud problem here, if one day paypal disappears then it is not enough to answer it. meet the needs of each person,
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 01, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
No, because some of my friends are using paypal. I don't hear any issues from them yet. Maybe what happened to you was just because of some misunderstandings and lack of the employees. You can fix that, just contact them.
Activity: 90
January 01, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
no i dont think so that paypal is scam because its popular using online security
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 31, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

PayPal is not a scam, maybe there  are some issues about some  transactions but definitely PayPal is not a scam. PayPal is legally used by lots of users. It is a payment system in every online transaction.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 31, 2017, 11:44:57 AM
Paypal is not a scam site, I'm sure that is a legit one though I never used it before. I am able to say this because I never heard scam accussations to it and besides, it is also a competent payment method here in our country like Paymaya and Coins.Ph so I never doubt it's credibility.

But it seeems that unsatisfied users are starting to build up. This is a bad sign for them..
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 11:25:39 AM
Well for me, I think this has been going on for ages and won't stop until paypal learns that people are hard pressed to be separated from their money. And limiting access to their money is the major reason that they have so much hate towards them. Because they limit accounts for no reason at all.
Activity: 126
December 31, 2017, 10:12:06 AM
I think paypal is not a scam. It is also helpful like bitcoin. It creates opportunities also for people.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2017, 08:13:32 PM
To call "scam" a company with the reputation of Paypal seems to me incorrect.
If there is something to complain, you can contact them and sure you'll have an answer.

Yes hahaha 😂. He should just have to contact the support and report his problem but accusing a well known company is not right.  But yes somehow, I feel that it's not advisable to store your money in it. There are many fraudulent activities, hacking and other things that always happen.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 30, 2017, 07:53:40 PM
Paypal is not a scam, it's payment method that is being used by many person. It is legit and very popular. I don't know where the idea of paypal is a scam came from.
Pages:
Jump to: