Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal a scam? - page 7. (Read 50528 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Paypal not scam but their policy is very difficult for users, anyway their difficult policy make a safety for users and Paypal is a most safety in all of virtual bank
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
February 25, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
I do not like to use Paypal, but the paybacks of the problems that are problematic in Aliexpress are with PayPal, so there are still people and companies using PayPal, I think Bitcoin needs more effort.

I still use paypal often in online buying since Paypal is much available in online shops and as a mode of payment for now that's why we still needs it, IMHO if bitcoin will be implemented at will be added in more selling sites then it will be much used.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
Currently i never had any problem in paypal transaction and it absokutely not a scam,but it not support bitcoin payment
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
PayPal is known worldwide for the payment system and which itself has worked well and has a lot of positive feedback!!Of course every company has a technical problem just contact them and write about your problem.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
I don't think you can call a big company with so good reputation as Paypal, "a scam".
Of course, a company is made by men, there can be misunderstanding and issues, but usually you can solve them in a civil way.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 24, 2018, 05:16:08 PM
I do not like to use Paypal, but the paybacks of the problems that are problematic in Aliexpress are with PayPal, so there are still people and companies using PayPal, I think Bitcoin needs more effort.
Activity: 124
February 24, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
In general PayPal is an electronic payment system that replaces conventional transactions in the form of checks and money transfers. But I do not say paypal is a scam, only paypal is very susceptible to cheating.
Activity: 22
January 26, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
If you had an issued with Paypal, it's better to try to solve it with them, before to call a so big company a "scam"
Activity: 448
January 26, 2018, 04:09:48 AM
No. They have been in the business for a very long time. They are one of the most trusted payment partners of many sites. If there are some things that are not going well, it could be your fault but if not just submit a ticket or report. If they are just a scamsite, they shoud've been gone a long time ago.

Most of people complaining about paypal are people cheating themselves. They create fake accounts with proxies, fake details, unclear verification process used, then once paypal catch them they like to complaint. Often paypal lets you use your fake account, it doesn't mean cheating works, but the fact is while you're able to use your account their system is just monitoring you during a period of time, then after sometime boom. It's like some vcc were able to be used with paypal for verification and others, but then once people abuse it, paypal block the card, then you can see people searching for another vcc that will work.
It's true sometimes their system and their TOS can be unfair, but most of the complaints found online are not clear and not telling the full story. You never find someone complaining about paypal because they cheated.

Completely agree!
I usually laugh on people when they say, "I thought Paypal was credible company but it limited me." which would rather be read as "I was not expecting Paypal to be such watchy and when I was trying to fool it, it limited me."
In 10 out of 10 cases, the mistake is on user end. Paypal is a financial company and it has to be very up-to-mark with its ToS and policy.
I think that is the right reason there somehow they didnt realize it because the only thing they think is to blame paypal for the restrictions that they'd encounter .So the case is all a mans fault they limiting theirselves and when they caught of faking any identity even they have a balance on it .It is written before they register on the site so they must comply with the rules and agreement .
Yes but i personally think that Paypal is not a scam because i have been using it for 10 years and even most of the sites where you can buy something online recommend you to use Paypal to be more secure.

Me too don't believe that Paypal is a scam because their website is highly secure and encrypted. Well in fact it is even safer than giving your bank account or credit card information. Inorder to protect the security of our account in Paypal we as a consumer must be vigilant specially upon receiving phishing emails, these are one of the biggest threats to your security.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 24, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
No. They have been in the business for a very long time. They are one of the most trusted payment partners of many sites. If there are some things that are not going well, it could be your fault but if not just submit a ticket or report. If they are just a scamsite, they shoud've been gone a long time ago.

Most of people complaining about paypal are people cheating themselves. They create fake accounts with proxies, fake details, unclear verification process used, then once paypal catch them they like to complaint. Often paypal lets you use your fake account, it doesn't mean cheating works, but the fact is while you're able to use your account their system is just monitoring you during a period of time, then after sometime boom. It's like some vcc were able to be used with paypal for verification and others, but then once people abuse it, paypal block the card, then you can see people searching for another vcc that will work.
It's true sometimes their system and their TOS can be unfair, but most of the complaints found online are not clear and not telling the full story. You never find someone complaining about paypal because they cheated.

Completely agree!
I usually laugh on people when they say, "I thought Paypal was credible company but it limited me." which would rather be read as "I was not expecting Paypal to be such watchy and when I was trying to fool it, it limited me."
In 10 out of 10 cases, the mistake is on user end. Paypal is a financial company and it has to be very up-to-mark with its ToS and policy.
I think that is the right reason there somehow they didnt realize it because the only thing they think is to blame paypal for the restrictions that they'd encounter .So the case is all a mans fault they limiting theirselves and when they caught of faking any identity even they have a balance on it .It is written before they register on the site so they must comply with the rules and agreement .
Yes but i personally think that Paypal is not a scam because i have been using it for 10 years and even most of the sites where you can buy something online recommend you to use Paypal to be more secure.
Activity: 20
January 24, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
No PayPal is not a scam, find more possible way to contact customer care to further help you whatever problems you are encountering,
Activity: 224
January 24, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
I don't think paypal is a scam. My husband has been using paypal for his online game payments for years, so far he haven't experience any difficulties and hoping that he will not encounter even in future.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
Paypal is very legit site no one can say it is scam site because this is existing almost 10 year o think they got 80% of the population use this a bank or something like a wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
January 07, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
For me I don't think its a scam. I have paypal account and so far its still doing good. I love using paypal since Im leaving so far from the city. We don't have a big mall here in our place so I usually shop online and im using paypal to pay for my transactions. So i think its not scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 09:59:08 PM
I am not promoting Paypal because we all know that they have high fees and they are really strict with their compliance, but Paypal is not a scam. People who complains or who do not know why their money is stuck is usually are the people who actually do not read the terms and condition and just click on agree when they sign up. It is important to reads the terms specially if you are dealing with money. Also people do not realize that sometimes it is not actually paypal that is holding up the transaction it is actually the banks. Since Paypal is a worlwide service, they need to comply on each countries laws.

Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 06, 2018, 08:51:44 PM
paypal works a lot of years and how it will be a scam ? a scam comp. max 3-5 month no more work and they only give you a service to sell or to buy something and they have got more bussiness customers and we will use for personal stuffs like buy pay something i think not a scam

It's not really a scam, i use paypal when I ordered in online stores specifically in lazada, as well when I'm booking on hotels so I'm pretry sure that paypal is legit.
Activity: 249
January 06, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
At the FTC, we've heard from people stung by scammers spoofing PayPal. The scam generally goes like this: You post a high-value item, like a used car, for sale online. ... Here are some suspicious situations to look for and steps to safe selling online: Scenario One: The buyer claims he can only pay via PayPal.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
I believe there have been a lot of phishing and scamming using PayPal and that is why they are very strict. They treat every case with a lot of seriousness because they want to retain their good name in the global market. If they were not strict, then so many could lose their money through PayPal scamming.
Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 03:05:57 AM
paypal is not a scam. yes it is not a perfect service but never a scam, sometimes paypal can hold your money for random reasons, a lot of phishing on paypal with the exact same web display.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
January 05, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
paypal works a lot of years and how it will be a scam ? a scam comp. max 3-5 month no more work and they only give you a service to sell or to buy something and they have got more bussiness customers and we will use for personal stuffs like buy pay something i think not a scam
Pages:
Jump to: