Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal a scam? - page 2. (Read 50528 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 148
July 01, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
We don't know the exact idea if Paypal a scam or not. Let's only avoid using it whether it's a scam or not because our own money is at risk when using paypal. As what we can see on the reviews most of ratings given by the society is 1 star which is bad for the company because it will affect their reputation badly.

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
July 01, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
I do not think so, Paypal is a huge payment method used by many people in the world. There are always holes or minor bugs in the system and it will soon be fixed. That's the important thing
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
July 01, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.

PayPal is known as a high quality payment service. Although its popularity has been diminishing in recent times, it still serves a massive user base. I have not used PayPal for almost 2 years with the reason that my country was banned 2 years ago. Already in recent months, with the widespread use of cryptocurrencies, the populace has fallen to a very low point. I do not think it's possible that this service, which has never compromised on the floor, is scam. Of course, they can occasionally block their accounts for no reason, or they can claim money on a continuous basis under the service cost.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
Not at all of that is a new way to keep track record of cryptocurrency. I believe that bitcoin and technology, the market. I even though it you will do if they belong to the top. I believe that they are very generous in the world so much for a great. I even its first to invest, and other information.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
I"m gonna disagree  paypal is not a scam this is one of the trusted financial institution in the US. It is just that some are complaining about the process they don"t even know that the paypal is just protecting their Money.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 08:17:09 AM
a

I don't think paypal is a scam but i also think that it depends on the situation you are in. A friend told me that it is the safest wallet he ever had. I believed it even though i haven't tried using paypal yet, but i really think that it really depends on the situation.
Activity: 322
July 01, 2018, 06:57:54 AM
Actually PayPal account is very safe, which makes PayPal unsafe is "email" that we use especially free email like yahoo and gmail. By knowing the shortcomings of PayPal, we are expected to be more careful in using PayPal. Disadvantages need to be known to minimize the risk so that we can still do our online business with should.
Activity: 180
July 01, 2018, 06:44:16 AM
Paypal is the most common payment system in the world and the confidence is very high. And beside that, many country that allow paypal to do their business and paypal itself like a bridge between the buyer and the seller in e-commerce. So I think it is not scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 01, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
I use PayPal for over 7 years now, never had a problem with that service.
I do admit that i only use PayPal as buyer, so i never experienced any difficulties with money freeze or any kind of funds blocking, which sometimes could affect merchants.
For me PayPal still remains one of the main source of payment when it comes to online purchases, as for many other users all over the internet.
Activity: 22
July 01, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
That may be one-sided information. You should consult on major web sites rather than believe in such unreliable sites
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Paypal is a modern form of information technology application for intermediary services to pay and transfer money via the Internet. With paypal, you can send money to someone else via email or withdraw money at a very high speed bank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 01, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
I do not think paypal is a scam, this is the safest wallet ever, I used paypal and I absolutely believe in this wallet.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
PayPal is never a scam but the ideal problem I have noticed is that their transaction fee is higher.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
June 30, 2018, 10:35:12 PM
Paypal is not a scam. But I do not like how PayPal works. That is too much trouble. When I want to transfer a large amount of money,  I may be locked out of my account. If I want to reopen it, I have to declare a lot of trouble. Secondly, I was charged too much when transferring money to another account.
agreed. but the things i wonder is paypal still become a thing/popular. Since i never used paypal know might paypal getting better currently?
Activity: 148
June 30, 2018, 10:25:56 PM
Paypal is not a scam. But I do not like how PayPal works. That is too much trouble. When I want to transfer a large amount of money, I may be locked out of my account. If I want to unlock my account, I have to give a lot of paperwork to prove that my account is mine. Secondly, I was charged too much when transferring money to another account.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 30, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

I already experience different transactions from paypal and i use the paypal app to buy anything that i want for online games or amazon sometimes and after those transactions i did not get any problem for the past years.
You are just a proof that paypal is not a scam and i think it is just the people who use paypal in a wrong way that make them feel that paypal is a scam. Paypal is also a good way to make payments, it is a tool that everyone can use and nothing will go wrong unless they will do wrong. I am also using paypal and i don't have any problem with it.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

I already experience different transactions from paypal and i use the paypal app to buy anything that i want for online games or amazon sometimes and after those transactions i did not get any problem for the past years.
Activity: 350
June 30, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
I don`t think so. Paypal really has some problems, bugs but it is a really complicated system with a lot of components so it is understandable. Paypal works enough good so it isn`t a scam
Paypal has had a very long operating time in the market and has become the largest trading site in the currency area so I think Paypal will not be able to cheat its customers. Recently there are some bad information on Paypal but I think it will be resolved quickly.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
I have experience some disasters with paypal, when I try to transfer my $20 from paypal my bank what happened is that the money didn't succesfully transferred to my bank account.

And what happened they still do charged me $5 because of it and I am so pissed that they have done unsuccessful transaction and still do charge me.

But I complained and they helped me and give back that money.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
June 30, 2018, 05:00:14 PM
I do not think that paypal is a scam. Paypal I think is still worth to use. And many people still use it. Why do you say that? We also do not know the future of paypal, because there are some who will replace it.
They called paypal a scam because of their system, it easy to reverse your money that's why some scammer chooses paypal as a payment because of this system, also once you have a big amount on your account they will hold your account for investigation where the money came from.
Pages:
Jump to: