Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal a scam? - page 3. (Read 50528 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 30, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
I would also recommend that you stay away from Paypal like all the other people on that website is saying. Paypal freezes your funds for 180 days for unknown reasons. You could always exchange your Paypal funds into Bitcoin funds in the Currency exchange board. So, if you don't want somebody disputing their payments to you, or getting your account frozen for 6 months, then go ahead and convert all your Paypal funds into Bitcoin.
I had a similar situation, but luckily I received a refund from PayPal. But this is true, you have to wait long for a refund. This is unacceptable.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 30, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
I would also recommend that you stay away from Paypal like all the other people on that website is saying. Paypal freezes your funds for 180 days for unknown reasons. You could always exchange your Paypal funds into Bitcoin funds in the Currency exchange board. So, if you don't want somebody disputing their payments to you, or getting your account frozen for 6 months, then go ahead and convert all your Paypal funds into Bitcoin.

Yes I have heard of that one but you know there are certain banks around the world who does the same thing and that's just the starting , government can seize your finds for their personal reasons sometimes so it's very common.
It's not a scam for sure but it's not 110% safe either anyways you always have the option to transfer funds into something else.. either cryptocurrencies or even transfer them to your bank .
Do you seriously think a thing that is a scam .. would be used so much around the world ? Some legal action would have already been taken about it till now.
For the time being it's up to you what you wanna do.
You can keep them there or transfer
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
I don`t think so. Paypal really has some problems, bugs but it is a really complicated system with a lot of components so it is understandable. Paypal works enough good so it isn`t a scam
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
June 30, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.

Paypal is not a scam, paypal is the most trusted application by big companies to have online transactions regarding to fiat but as of now, paypal are still not capable of having transactions related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 384
June 30, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
I do not think that paypal is a scam. Paypal I think is still worth to use. And many people still use it. Why do you say that? We also do not know the future of paypal, because there are some who will replace it.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
June 30, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
Here in my country there are a lot of proofs that will surely testimony the legitemacy of paypal . It can be use as a alternative substitute to a natural money .

NO paypal is not scam , a lot of people are using here in our country , you can check their website weather it is a llegit one or not ,  you should be careful  on a dummy website that looks exactly look like the website of paypal . Paypal is a company that is connected to almost all of the bank , knowing the fact that it is connected in bank , makes a strong statement that paypal is not a fraud because if it is just a fraud , then bank will never be it's partner,
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
June 30, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
Here in my country there are a lot of proofs that will surely testimony the legitemacy of paypal . It can be use as a alternative substitute to a natural money .
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Paypal is not a scam, there are a lot of companies who are using paypal to send money on their workers another thing is the online stores who are accepting a credit card payment method, they are also using paypal as well.

I agree with you, Ive been using paypal as my banking system, remittance and payment services, paypal can be use in many various transactions, they also have an app that is easier to use in maintaining your funds and giving its full potential to be more productive in giving their services to their users, Paypal is not a scam because there are no negative feed backs in their system.
Activity: 83
June 29, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
Of course Paypal is not a scam, many people around the world are using this online currency paypal for online transfer and online payment. Paypal is already big though, they no need to scam to get much money. Just run the business like usual and the owner of paypal still got much money.

I agree Im using paypal services for 5 months and there is no sign of it as a scam, their system provide the best services , They have mobile apps and the system works very fine in some ways that it is like the most used banking system from people who are in need of it, paypal is a system with complex transaction and great deals of benefits from the app itself.
Activity: 420
June 29, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Idk neither me nor my friends have never had any problems with PayPal. I think every company has some troubles sometimes, but that doesn’t mean that it’s a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
I don't think so,  from what I now PayPal is universal worldwide payment system, and if I would spot some wrong things from their side, I would consider it as my own misunderstanding.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
I never had any problems with Paypal before. Paypal has been around for years and i just can not believe if you say Paypal is a scam. If Paypal is a scam i am sure it will not exist today, it has been shuted down for a long time ago. I guess because Paypal is getting bigger, they have to change their rules so they could be better though for some people they can not accept the new rules.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
June 29, 2018, 06:09:37 AM
PayPal is not a scam, maybe there is error connection when many people get the problem for doing transaction and making them panic and complaint. But PayPal is not a scam at all, I used it for long time and there is no problem as long as I used their service.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Paypal is not scam for me. Maybe it just a error that the owner of paypal still fixing it. Did the owner or admin reply to your issue. Because it is impossible that they will scam people for that. Paypal is one of the known and best transaction money in the world. They will not gonna let it destroy for just error
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
June 29, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

My paypal account doesn't work at all.  I have more money to send i didn't recieve it,  and i try to email paypal, they didn't respond. So how can i do to my money i send to them??  
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
June 29, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

I am persuaded that such a big company world widely, as PayPall is cannot be a scam eventually, because they're functioning for so many years already, they must keep their reputation in order to stay on top.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:43:02 PM
Paypal is used in the general for trusted companies, and merchants, if it were a scam companie no one would use it neither support those companie. Paypal is not a scam service but the truth is their service is high charge.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
To be honest i don't have any ideas about this topic because i can't try using paypal. But i hope that's true because many people will be affected if this truly happens especially to those people who use it.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
PayPal simply can't protect the interests of the seller! It also greatly infringes the interests of the seller!
Do not use paypal to collect valuable goods as much as possible. Before using paypal to collect money, you must first think of the possibility of customer refunds. Sometimes the judgment of paypal's so-called experts is ridiculous.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

Paypal is not a scam, paypal is one of the money transfer applications that is being trusted by every company in the corporate world so you should not think of paypal as a scam unless you log into a phishing site.
Pages:
Jump to: