Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 2. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:10:34 AM
When POW initially started the allocation was POW lite - not even ERC20 so listing was not possible.   Allocation of POW was and is done by linking up your social media accounts.   I suspect that anyone who did not receive anything tried to link an account that had been created less than a year ago.

Now they have created a bridge whereby you exchange POW lite for the ERC 20 equivalent 

Not a scam that's for sure.

when we can transfer our powtoken to erc20 wallet? Everytime I tried to withdraw my powtoken to erc20 wallet, it always say, "bridge transaction are currently unstable."
Activity: 8
August 28, 2018, 03:11:35 AM
When POW initially started the allocation was POW lite - not even ERC20 so listing was not possible.   Allocation of POW was and is done by linking up your social media accounts.   I suspect that anyone who did not receive anything tried to link an account that had been created less than a year ago.

Now they have created a bridge whereby you exchange POW lite for the ERC 20 equivalent 

Not a scam that's for sure.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
the name of the POW coin was not registered in coinmarketcap and I just heard it this time.
and for the airdrop I don't believe because airdrop is just a lottery that sometimes wins and sometimes it doesn't.
Activity: 8
August 24, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
Quick update.   POW following through so far....... New website up and running now although bridge to ERC 20 unreliable ATM.

https://powtoken.com

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 22, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
Hello POW team, any updates?

I see that the old web page is not working anymore and there is no update or announcement about a new one. I don't see anybody from the team active here or even the OP never answer a single question.

Is this project finally turned a scam?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
As for me, All POW projects usually are scam. I invest in some of them and I didn't see my money later.
Activity: 39
August 17, 2018, 05:35:05 PM
I don't think about the POW tokens that much I have been hearing particularly about it. POS tokens which sound like POW is the main token I know and at present have and it has low esteem. The airdrop gave you like 300k coins extremely that kinda sounds somewhat suspicious, I have seen no airdrop dissemination such a major measure of tokens to only a solitary person
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 04:08:28 AM
Possibly it's some sort of coins that discharged facebook. I don't exactly get it. Possibly it's something like "preferences". In the event that you need to make a man wonderful, you send him these coins. I didn't discover anything in Google. Well this isn't swindling or trick, it's simply not clear what it is.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 09, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
I think it's legitimate, because price is adjusted to the demand of other coin holders or the Whale. there are indeed some cases like one of the development teams who deliberately dropped price for personal gain. but that isn't enough to accuse the project of being a scam.

I think that during the opening of the water faucet they only turned on the bridge, until now they are also still processing the trip and replacing the site you can see on their telegram.
a long journey cannot be said to be a scam, after all they don't hold ico.
being the same we are patient waiting for good information fix
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
I think it's legitimate, because price is adjusted to the demand of other coin holders or the Whale. there are indeed some cases like one of the development teams who deliberately dropped price for personal gain. but that isn't enough to accuse the project of being a scam.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
I likewise took part in here, simple thing to get yet I can't guarantee it as of now until this minute. A month ago he educated us that will refresh this month. Pause and expectation that isn't a trick.
Activity: 125
August 05, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
The fact that the price changes is normal the entire market is unstable so do not worry
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
July 26, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
POW Update/New White Paper/Greater Value

For those that are wondering the status of POW Token, I highly suggest following the POWToken Twitter account - https://twitter.com/POWtoken , they usually announce any updates directly from there.

POW currently has their test site Bitzza online - https://bitzza.com/ for us the users to try. Remember the POW token you receive on this site are only test tokens, not real POW. As soon as the testing is complete they will be going live with the new website and the real POW.

Please read the NEW WHITE PAPER - https://bitzza.com/POWWhitepaperV2.pdf as there have been some VERY exciting developments in the direction of this token.

They have hired new developers, the amount of coins with each future air drop has been slashed to account for the some of the POW scammed from the air drop in the past. This means that POW held by current owners will be worth more! Also as I understand any POW you had on the site before the retooling should be there when the new site goes live.

https://www.reddit.com/r/POWToken/comments/8ze7i3/pow_updatenew_white_papergreater_value/
Activity: 16
July 23, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
It's very weird, I think it's a scam!
Activity: 29
May 25, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
scam
Activity: 39
May 05, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
There are lots of info available and its exasperated to see now and then someone accusing Pow as scam due to their own laziness.
Activity: 27
May 04, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
I remember long ago registered, I went to the site it says that I have 340k coins, but I cant withdraw them. Registrated in the summer, there is still no conclusion.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
May 02, 2018, 01:56:15 PM
It's hard to tell and nobody knows for sure if this is a scam. Seems like they are working on their project but everything is very delayed. The bridge is currently not developed anymore because they found some security issues and try to resolve that first. All this news you can find on POW Twitter page. Is updated frequently and they answer questions. If this is a scam then the amount of work they put into this is overwhelming. I don't think so but like I said before you can never know for sure.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
It's hard to say because I did not deal with this token, but I think that if you already have doubts about reliability, then you definitely should not invest.
Activity: 26
May 01, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
I also participated in here, easy thing to get but i can't claim it already until this moment. Last month he informed us that will update this month.
Pages:
Jump to: