Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 6. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 01:12:13 AM
I think it's easly to say that it's scam.
Before you registered, you need to agree all of the agreement.
So, you know what consequent or risk must be taken.
And, for the price going down, I just let it as it is, because it's an airdrop and got for free.
So, no worries  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 12:30:03 AM
I remember long ago registered, I went to the site it says that I have 340k coins, but I cant withdraw them.
Registrated in the summer, there is still no conclusion.
Soon SCAM Cry Cry

You didn't register in the summer as the airdrop didn't start till the 3rd October, come on guys you gonna throw mud make sure its the truth, we are working hard as a team to make this a success and it will be with the support of those that are and do believe in this project, Merry Christmas to you all!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
That is because the price drop every time airdrop given out.
Currently there are two price quoted.One price is at Powtoken.com which is link to the ETH price.Not sure how they calculate the Pow/ETH rate.This price is link to ETH price and will be up or down when ETH is up or down.The other price is at Coincodex.com but due to the limited Pow available for trading,this price is also not a representative of Lite's price.It can be easily manipulated,that is why we can see a big swing in the price.We can only get the actual price when the bridge is established,hopefully on 15th Jan 2018.Until then,forget about these two prices and keep on referring your friends to get the referral Lite.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 08:10:38 AM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
That is because the price drop every time airdrop given out.
December 24, 2017, 08:07:31 AM
I remember long ago registered, I went to the site it says that I have 340k coins, but I cant withdraw them.
Soon SCAM Cry Cry
I am amazed why claimers do not bother to read the white paper and also the announcement regarding the bridge.There are lots of info available and its exasperated to see now and then someone accusing Pow as scam due to their own laziness.The bridge will only be expected to be ready on 15th January and before this date,claimers are not able to sell or transfer to their wallet.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
December 24, 2017, 07:57:52 AM
Soon SCAM Cry Cry
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
December 24, 2017, 07:36:06 AM

Actually we cant really know for sure until it disappears when its supposed to be in the market. I think POW for now is still not withdrawable and the value of their coins are just estimate.  The real price of thier coins will be deicded by the market whe. it is listed.
December 24, 2017, 07:28:27 AM
Pow token require following permission

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.

See your email address.

Isn't it too much. it is more like we have to sell all the info to you. when it comes to crypto the anonymity is one of the key aspect. So why would you require such information. It seems that you are kinda stealing lot of personal data.  
When we download some games app,it requires much more like access to the camera,mic beside the above.If you feel not comfortable then do not claim the free Pow as claiming is totally up to you and nobody can force you to claim.And accusing them of stealing is too extreme as they ask for your permission if you want to claim.You want the money don't you,if not do not claim.
December 24, 2017, 03:09:55 AM
I have more than 400,000+ POW tokens up to date for signing up free referrals. One of my friends keep following me up on when we will cashout these POW tokens. I just remained silent for now until these ones are finally released and converted to ERC20 tokens.

My cousin also asked me the same. The only thing that matters to me now is the team who is working hard to make these coins fly later on.
Most claimers only think of cashing out once the bridge is established.Most of my referrals also asked when can cash out?I told them,do not sell but hold for 1 year or two.
December 24, 2017, 02:29:12 AM

Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

See your email address.

Isn't it too much. it is more like we have to sell all the info to you. when it comes to crypto the anonymity is one of the key aspect. So why would you require such information. It seems that you are kinda stealing lot of personal data.  

No, it's pretty much inline with most applications that access through twitter. Most Twitter handles are alias's so hard to tell who anyone is, pretty much the same on here, so still anonymous. The fact is we are not stealing, you agree to this when you sign up, if you do not wish to sign up under these terms then we do not receive this information, so can hardly call this stealing.

The important information is email, All POWlite data is securely held on our servers. In the event of FB or twitter deleting the account we would still have the users data and could simply email users with account details and balance and provide a revised login facility.

Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 02:11:34 AM

Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

See your email address.

December 24, 2017, 01:51:25 AM
LOL, I claimed it and saw that its price was 10k USD. And right now it is so little. And I could say that this thing is really a scam. I have 4 million of POW. And right now the transfer of Pow isn't up until now. I can sense something fishy in here.
You can transfer to me if you think its a scam.I do not mind being scammed.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 23, 2017, 11:54:35 PM
I have more than 400,000+ POW tokens up to date for signing up free referrals. One of my friends keep following me up on when we will cashout these POW tokens. I just remained silent for now until these ones are finally released and converted to ERC20 tokens.

My cousin also asked me the same. The only thing that matters to me now is the team who is working hard to make these coins fly later on.
December 23, 2017, 11:45:06 PM
LOL, I claimed it and saw that its price was 10k USD. And right now it is so little. And I could say that this thing is really a scam. I have 4 million of POW. And right now the transfer of Pow isn't up until now. I can sense something fishy in here.

Read the updates, educate yourself and sorry how much did you pay for the 4 Million of free POW? The price will fluctuate wildly with so little ERC20 being traded on the exchanges, the price will not be realistic until of course the bridge is finalized from mid JANUARY. Go and read the updates then maybe wouldn't "seem so fishy"

The team are working extremely hard to make this a huge success, and will make next to nothing unless this is a success for all, so please before you throw around accusations of a scam, make sure 1. You educate yourself on the project and 2. You have the full facts & proof before making that accusation
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 11:06:18 PM
December 23, 2017, 11:04:05 PM
The member gave a gift as a member through twitter. But the gifts are on the site. They were not informed about how to send our wallets. Is there anyone who can help in this matter? How do I get my points across the site.

You managed to claim the FREE POW, if you look over the website you claimed from you will find all the information you need, white paper, FAQ, etc please read at www.powtoken.com also you can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram
December 23, 2017, 11:02:03 PM
We cannot conclude yet that this is a scam. My experience with it is that I have joined its airdrop offers then got several counts of pow token but unfortunately, it cannot be withdrawed yet in the account so I am hoping in the future that we can get it.

Hello, could you please define a scam, you have a team of developers who are working basically for nothing, there was no ICO, the token is free to everybody who wants to claim if you hold a Facebook or Twitter account.

Everything that the Dev's have explained is happening, we have a delay on the bridge from the original date of December to January to make sure that the security is air tight when the bridge opens, I'm at a loss why this thread is even here.

You will get your bridge and you will also get to do as you please with the ERC20 POW Token and all for FREE  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
December 23, 2017, 10:26:57 PM
We cannot conclude yet that this is a scam. My experience with it is that I have joined its airdrop offers then got several counts of pow token but unfortunately, it cannot be withdrawed yet in the account so I am hoping in the future that we can get it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:02:59 PM
The member gave a gift as a member through twitter. But the gifts are on the site. They were not informed about how to send our wallets. Is there anyone who can help in this matter? How do I get my points across the site.
December 22, 2017, 05:22:48 AM
The number of claimants kept increasing and by 15th Jan,hopefully it will be over 200,000 claimants when the bridge is established.This is definitely not a scam as Lite are given free of charge and all they got is our FB info which is practically worthless as I am sure these informations are already freely available.
Pages:
Jump to: