Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 4. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
Your site takes more than a minute to load.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
POW DEV's UPDATE

Hello POW People, a lot of work been going on as you are probably all aware, please see the link for more detailed information on this, again thank you all for the support and helping build the community, FANTASTIC!!

1) Beefing up site speed/capacity is current focus 2) Facebook validation process upgrade 3) Bridge 'bumped' to late Feb...

Bravo to Devs working flat out and making incremental improvements!

Full details here: https://powtoken.com/blog_post_15_01_2018.php
January 15, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
"proof of work token"? We have thousands of proof of work coins, so on first glance it leads me to believe the coin has no real purpose.

POW Token, not proof of work token, near to 200,000 claimers who believe it does have a purpose, but it's great to share different opinions so thank you for yours, did you claim yet? thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
"proof of work token"? We have thousands of proof of work coins, so on first glance it leads me to believe the coin has no real purpose.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
I have joined the pow airdrop too, but I don't think it is a scam project, the time will approve to us if is it scam or not.

I agree. Time will tell what is what. Until give you need to take, then look at what is that was a lot of airdrop which is not even traded. Good time to merge. And were very good.
January 14, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
Please can anyone tell me whether the "POW" in blockfolio is this POW or another coin? Thanks

it is the same one, only one POW, thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
Please can anyone tell me whether the "POW" in blockfolio is this POW or another coin? Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 12, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
Untill you put money in it, it can't be a scam, because by definition, airdrop is free money.
I don't understand how somebody giving you money would result in you calling it a scam Cheesy

+1,
Every coins and tokens in real world are valueless, the value is only defined by the community. If no one would want to buy bitcoin, it's price too will reach zero.

True and it is applied not just too token but to any trading business, the value being traded depends on the market circulation and the supply and demand. We can't easily called it a scam unless it provides false information to get something from you.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I've signed 2 people up but the link was slightly wrong

they signed up on https://powtoken.com/?ref=POW160077

instead of https://powtoken.com?ref=POW160077

i put a forward slash inbetween .com and ?

is it possible to recover the missing referral payment
January 12, 2018, 01:15:25 AM
https://POWtoken.com?ref=POW119671   Tongue

You can just copy yours from the main page once you've signed in. I started with 40,000 POW's and am now at 1.3 Mil purely from referrals. Get out there!!!

Excellent, thanks for your support, for referrals make sure your friends click your unique link! thanks again.
Activity: 1
January 11, 2018, 07:55:59 PM
https://POWtoken.com?ref=POW119671   Tongue

You can just copy yours from the main page once you've signed in. I started with 40,000 POW's and am now at 1.3 Mil purely from referrals. Get out there!!!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 11, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?
It's not yet final. You just wait, they have POW token that is under ERC20 but before that, they said that their token is non-blockchain . So I just got confused because  they have on ERC20 supported token and non-blockchain token. So, people just got easily confused by that. But for me, it is not scam since it is free, just an airdrop.
January 11, 2018, 05:20:23 AM
Hi, I had signed up a person with my referral code but didn't get the POW lite for doing so. Could anyone let me know where I should follow this up?

Send an email to team @ powtoken.com, send them your referral link and the FB or twitter name of the person, they can check where that specific person clicked to claim their POW, thanks
Activity: 2
January 11, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
Hi, I had signed up a person with my referral code but didn't get the POW lite for doing so. Could anyone let me know where I should follow this up?
Activity: 139
January 08, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Airdrop is legal, and this is one way to get a reward for this forum, but it's up to you to sell it at a reasonable price.
EMV
Activity: 183
January 08, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
It seems to me that it does not attract fraud
Activity: 42
January 08, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
Referrals question: i cant see my referrals under me, i got email that a friend has subscribed for airdrop, but i cant see him in my dashboard. Is there waiting time before referrals show up?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 04, 2018, 05:27:02 AM
I have 25.000.000 POW tokens to sell. PM me if you are interested. I ask actual price which you can see in the account. As for today price is 0.0001887$ on EtherDelta.
January 02, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
POW token is apparently enjoyng quite some success in terms aof adoption, but they are late in delivering the bridge from their lite token to the ERC-20 ones. It should happen in late february.

Thats Correct please see statement below. thank you

IMPORTANT DEV UPDATE: BRIDGE DELAY

Hello POW People, an important update. As some of you have noticed, messaged us about and supported us, the site has been running slower than usual. We have had massive increases in the number of claims over the holidays, which of course adds huge value to the #POW community in the long run. As you are all aware $POW is not an ICO, it is a completely free airdrop to the global community, so all resources have to be carefully managed and focused where the most benefit to the community will be gained. For this reason we are now prioritizing our resources in the short term onto the site performance improvement. Some people have mentioned the server, but this is not a server issue as we can handle high levels of users per day, but more to do with the system developed for this unique project.

This is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintaining the security of the system is most important. Because of performance now being a priority we will have to slightly delay the bridge to the blockchain until late February, but with this we expect the Bridge to increase the volume of users and and in view of this we are upgrading capacity so we can accept 100K + users per day. As you will understand this will provide all users with a robust and user friendly experience. Ultimately this will improve and increase value for all and rapidly increase our growth rate, which will in turn be reflected in the $POW price. We thank you for your understanding and again many thanks to the community for your continued support.
Activity: 149
January 02, 2018, 08:50:52 PM
POW token is apparently enjoyng quite some success in terms aof adoption, but they are late in delivering the bridge from their lite token to the ERC-20 ones. It should happen in late february.
Pages:
Jump to: