Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 5. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
Don't really know it enough, but when a coin adopts the name proof of work token..it already sounds pretty useless to me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
I don't know if it's a scam or not but it's definitely not safe

This is what it has access to when login via Twitter:

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.
See your email address.

Please check previous answers on this in other threads, this is a standard login using the twitter application, and you will find many others that also do this way, not just airdrops, if people do not want to disclose the information which is fully explained before they claim, then they don't need to claim, so fully transparent to anyone who wishes to claim their free allocation of POW Lite
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
I don't know if it's a scam or not but it's definitely not safe

This is what it has access to when login via Twitter:

This application will be able to:

Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.
Access your direct messages.
See your email address.
Activity: 14
December 28, 2017, 03:49:33 AM
I cant say exactly, but i did buy a lot  of pow, the project seems very hot, and the telegram group has more than 10k members, but the price has been going down.
The price is going up,do check again.The claimers are increasing daily and I think by 15th Jan,it will be more than 200,000 claimers judging from the interest in claiming.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 28, 2017, 03:32:13 AM
I cant say exactly, but i did buy a lot  of pow, the project seems very hot, and the telegram group has more than 10k members, but the price has been going down.
December 28, 2017, 03:26:24 AM
I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.

I agree, it’s hard ro determine whether it is a scam or not. I’m still waiting for further announcements regarding about the Pow tokens as well.

It's not hard to determine at all, POWtoken is a totally transparent investment, i.e. you paid nothing for an initial allocation of POW, no ICO, no pre-sale, no sale at all, unless you believe in the project then of course you can purchase through Etherdelta, IDEX or Radarrelay. Updates are made regularly on FB Twitter and here if you look through some of the posts, you can also read up on the project if you go to the website, read the white paper or FAQ's, do your due diligence as with any investment.
Earlier one can also purchase direct from other claimers via FB transfer.One must do due diligence to see if one is confident of Pow or not.For me,I am very confident of Pow to be a success.

Hi KT, very true, but please be careful when trading off exchange as a few have been duped using this avenue. Trust comes into that process a lot more then using the exchanges. So be careful.
I was lucky to deal with a very trustworthy member from this forum as its not easy dealing online with someone we hardly know.My respect to this seller.
December 28, 2017, 03:04:59 AM
I don't know if this is a scam coin or not but what I do know is that prices for tokens, coins even Bitcoin fluctuate. So the fact that the price has dropped is not enough evidence that a token is a scam. I say do your due diligence.

I agree, it’s hard ro determine whether it is a scam or not. I’m still waiting for further announcements regarding about the Pow tokens as well.

It's not hard to determine at all, POWtoken is a totally transparent investment, i.e. you paid nothing for an initial allocation of POW, no ICO, no pre-sale, no sale at all, unless you believe in the project then of course you can purchase through Etherdelta, IDEX or Radarrelay. Updates are made regularly on FB Twitter and here if you look through some of the posts, you can also read up on the project if you go to the website, read the white paper or FAQ's, do your due diligence as with any investment.
Earlier one can also purchase direct from other claimers via FB transfer.One must do due diligence to see if one is confident of Pow or not.For me,I am very confident of Pow to be a success.

Hi KT, very true, but please be careful when trading off exchange as a few have been duped using this avenue. Trust comes into that process a lot more then using the exchanges. So be careful.
December 28, 2017, 02:04:39 AM

December 28, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

December 28, 2017, 01:08:17 AM
i dont know about the powtoken airdrop, they said powetoken can transferable into external exchanger in december, but its 28th of december 4days again is january and the powetoken can't trasnferable until right now, i dont know why it can't, somebody need to contact the developer how it works and when the powtoken can transferable into external exhcnager
Earlier reply by Pow SEA "
At the moment you hold POW lite, not the ERC20 token, we are working on having the bridge open from mid to late january, when you will be then able to transfer your POW lite to the Ethereum blockchain, please follow updates on FB and Twitter. The there are updates these will be made, thank you".Please read through the Forum,Twitter and FB before asking about the bridge.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
December 28, 2017, 12:38:00 AM
usually high roi pos coins are scam to attract fresh funds for dumping. but that kind of curve can not be stable in a long run
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
December 28, 2017, 12:36:31 AM
i dont know about the powtoken airdrop, they said powetoken can transferable into external exchanger in december, but its 28th of december 4days again is january and the powetoken can't trasnferable until right now, i dont know why it can't, somebody need to contact the developer how it works and when the powtoken can transferable into external exhcnager
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 12:34:43 AM

December 28, 2017, 12:30:32 AM
Hi,

Can I send pow tokens in your site to the Etherdelta? Is there a time I should not wait? Where can we track developments. I've asked before, but it's not answered. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

At the moment you hold POW lite, not the ERC20 token, we are working on having the bridge open from mid to late january, when you will be then able to transfer your POW lite to the Ethereum blockchain, please follow updates on FB and Twitter. The there are updates these will be made, thank you
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
December 27, 2017, 06:38:49 PM
PoW is a good coin, the project is pretty good but the only thing that i dont like about this is that most of the people who have this coin earned them from the airdrop. So what is the sense about investing? if almost all those people got their coins for free.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 06:26:13 PM
Hi,

Can I send pow tokens in your site to the Etherdelta? Is there a time I should not wait? Where can we track developments. I've asked before, but it's not answered. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Activity: 196
December 27, 2017, 06:21:19 AM
Time will tell if this is scam or not. Lets wait for the further announcements. This is Free so no need to worry. Just wait and earn i think..
December 27, 2017, 05:52:15 AM
I also participated in here, easy thing to get but i can't claim it already until this moment. Last month he informed us that will update this month. Wait and hope that is not a scam.
The bridge date was moved to 15th Jan 2018 and not in Dec.Please take note and Pow is not a scam.I strongly believe in what the Dev team at Pow is doing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 02:11:52 AM
I also participated in here, easy thing to get but i can't claim it already until this moment. Last month he informed us that will update this month. Wait and hope that is not a scam.
December 25, 2017, 01:48:02 AM
To those who accuse Pow as a scam,please transfer all the Lite to me.To those who have not cIaim,please do not claim and then accuse Pow as scam.I have the utmost confidence in the dev team of Pow.
Pages:
Jump to: