Pages:
Author

Topic: Is POW token a scam? - page 7. (Read 8008 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
December 21, 2017, 10:44:07 PM
There is an explanation about this.
Those are for social media tokens which could possibly go mainstream when pow lite will be combined with POW.
I think it will happened this January or maybe mid February.
Let us just stay tuned, besides it was an airdrop. No effort was done by those who joined.

Yes the POW Lite is basically matched on the blockchain as the POW ERC20 Token, the "bridge" is being tested and the dev's are hoping to have this online mid to late January as you can understand security is the main issue and a smooth crossover for holders of POW Lite
December 21, 2017, 10:40:58 PM
I will be honest i dont have an interest with pow token, but eventhough i dont have an interest with pow token i am sure that the it is not a scam why? Because pow token is we will be on the market soon, and when it included to the market i am now believing that it has a big possibility that it is not scam at all.

Thank you, we most definitely are not a scam, the dev's are working hard for this to be a success for all, with close to 125,000 claims and growing rapidly daily we believe it will benefit all who hold POW  Smiley

where can we track progress of the DEV team?

Hi, you can follow on the www.powtoken.com, also many updates on twitter @POWtoken @POW_SEAsia @PPOW_Europe @POWDensukkeSA also FB POW, hope that helps
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 21, 2017, 09:58:43 PM
There is an explanation about this.
Those are for social media tokens which could possibly go mainstream when pow lite will be combined with POW.
I think it will happened this January or maybe mid February.
Let us just stay tuned, besides it was an airdrop. No effort was done by those who joined.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 21, 2017, 09:55:31 PM
I have on Facebook 35.000.000 Pow for sale, discounted from etherdelta price. If someone is interested, i'm here.

He scammed me.

Paypal : [email protected]
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/marco.cardinali3
Name : Marco Cardinali
I have on Facebook 35.000.000 Pow for sale, discounted from etherdelta price. If someone is interested, i'm here.

He scammed me.

I think sometimes people ask to be scammed. Sorry dude I know you are the victim but always think that your trade is a scam and you have to check first? Please tell me why you made the trade with this guy using PayPal and send to friend option?

I see at first look 3 red flags:
- He is a newbie, nickname "sinner", email "cardi" (funny heh).

After a second look at post history of this account, you can say who this person is and what he is doing here from start. If there is nothing to find in bitcointalk just don't trade or do it only when you control the trade.

You can mark his trust red to warn other users.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
I will be honest i dont have an interest with pow token, but eventhough i dont have an interest with pow token i am sure that the it is not a scam why? Because pow token is we will be on the market soon, and when it included to the market i am now believing that it has a big possibility that it is not scam at all.

Thank you, we most definitely are not a scam, the dev's are working hard for this to be a success for all, with close to 125,000 claims and growing rapidly daily we believe it will benefit all who hold POW  Smiley

where can we track progress of the DEV team?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 21, 2017, 06:20:36 AM
I like this project and was there from start. I have even claimed on test page few days before airdrop. Even I was from first seconds on the airdrop page I couldn't claim until one hour later and not because of network overload only I was able to claim but after I saw error message and couldn't do nothing. After one hour of trying I gave up. I was surprised next day when I logged to POW account using my Facebook because I saw 50.000.000 tokens in my balance. I hope this is not a scam. I can sell for nice profit or hold.

When will be able to transfer this tokens or pay with?

What is with Etherdelta? Who send this tokens to ED? So there is another POW token on ETH chain and will be swapped?
December 20, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Activity: 462
December 20, 2017, 09:35:12 PM
December 20, 2017, 09:12:16 PM
pow airdrop is clueless.,however we got it free we cannot judge it as scam but it will be one of a shit and waste of time if it will just turn as a garbage coin. for now,let's just wait from their updates and focus on other  coins which is better than pow.
Truly, now this most correct decision. I have tokens too POW, but I just store them. Frankly speaking, I don't think that they will make success and high price.

Follow the news, follow the development and the positivity around this program then maybe you will see the full potential, team working very hard to make this work for all!  Wink
December 20, 2017, 09:07:21 PM
pow airdrop is clueless.,however we got it free we cannot judge it as scam but it will be one of a shit and waste of time if it will just turn as a garbage coin. for now,let's just wait from their updates and focus on other  coins which is better than pow.

Thank you for your positive feedback, exactly just wait for feedback and developments then you will have a better idea of the program, have a read of the white paper also which can be found on the web site, again many thanks for your contribution. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
December 20, 2017, 01:09:09 PM
Truly, now this most correct decision. I have tokens too POW, but I just store them. Frankly speaking, I don't think that they will make success and high price.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 20, 2017, 12:58:57 PM
December 20, 2017, 12:27:52 PM
Seems John McAfee is joining the Powtoken project as a chief advisor, this was announced on Twitter, well they are moving ahead it seems.
https://twitter.com/POWtoken/status/943280903547056128

You'll also find a post on this forum, also on Facebook and Reddit, telegram etc, the official press release will be coming out shortly, many thanks to all holders for your support!! Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 11:55:33 AM
Seems John McAfee is joining the Powtoken project as a chief advisor, this was announced on Twitter, well they are moving ahead it seems.
https://twitter.com/POWtoken/status/943280903547056128
December 13, 2017, 03:54:51 AM
whats the difference between pow 'light' and pow? i received some pow on my erc20 address in one of their first airdrops (twitter campaign)......so far i didnt had the time to figure out the difference

Hi, to help have a look at this, https://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf the white paper from the Dev's, any questions need answering after, we are very active on Facebook and Twitter, and Telegram. Already over 105,000 claims made for POW Lite. Smiley
December 12, 2017, 12:49:37 PM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?

I recommend not to spend your own money on it. Let’s look how much these airdrop tokens will flow on the market and what will be with the price. For now POW is not looking for me quite reliable.

You're right, until the market is tradable for all, the price will be very volatile as very little is held as ERC20 tokens at the moment, should see this settle down once the bridge is complete and POW lite holdings can be transferred to the blockchain. With over 100K holding POW Lite now the devs are doing very good and very reliable on the plan put in place, have a read of the white paper for sure will help to understand more.  And for those who haven't claimed still plenty of free POW lite still available Smiley
December 12, 2017, 12:42:40 PM
Huh Huh Huh ???what i can to do with this Token?Huh? only watch or???

You can at the moment transfer between you and your FB friends, towards the middle of January you will be able to transfer your POW Lite to the blockchain, if you go to the website homepage you will find a link at the bottom of the page for the white paper, a lot more details there to get an good idea what the devs are aiming for,  Wink
Activity: 490
December 12, 2017, 06:24:52 AM
Joined the POW token airdrop the other day, got around 300k POW Tokens and it claimed it was worth $850. Then a moment later when I checked again it dropped down to $140. Does anyone know if it is legit?

I recommend not to spend your own money on it. Let’s look how much these airdrop tokens will flow on the market and what will be with the price. For now POW is not looking for me quite reliable.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:46:21 AM

He scammed me.

Never ever send money through paypal to "family or friend" who is not actually family or friend.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
December 11, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

He scammed me.

Pages:
Jump to: