Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 116. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
But that's what is all about, good project , good real life application of your project. Everyone will definetly like your project once they can apply it to real life problem to get a solution that contemporary solution don't give enough. Why do you think ripple is get attention because it is believed to be faster than visa.
Activity: 120
June 10, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

the product shows the 'seriousness' state of the projects and will minimize the risk of the project being a scam. You should invest in something that at least have a working prototype or better, have an mvp to make sure the project is a legit one and can be trusted to bring you a steady growth of value appreciation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
June 10, 2018, 01:59:57 AM
In every ICO projects introduced or launched , I t is very portant that the project has its product  in the promotions of projects because it will boost so much the morale of the projects with its actual products being included in the platform of a certain projects, that is the significance of a product in a certain launched projects or ICOs in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yeah that's really important to have a good product but this will also depends how good is the team to promote their project as this will needs good community that will patronize their product. I'm tracking on the progress of KickCity as this has potential once they will fully launch their platform.
Activity: 672
June 10, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Product is the main key factor of any project. Without any product, no company can't survive himself in the market and also can't go longer.
If product is Unique, genuine and solid then it will definitely successful in future and also have ability to leads the industry.
And by seeing all these things, investors trust on project and invest in it.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Yes it is very important. In every ICO the success of it depends on the project and also the product itself. If the product is not marketable or is not profitable it will never succeed. Many investors are looking for a very good product to invest in, if they can use it in everyday life or if it will make there life easier.
Activity: 83
June 09, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
of course it is very important because the product is the main objective of a project and the product also that will attract many investors to join ico if the project offers real product with some offers then it will be a great deal to join
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
I don't think anyone should look at ICO, if they do not have MVP. They might have a fantastic looking webpage, and social medial channels but if they have no products, it will likely fail.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
Product is indeed very important and valuable. It is the product that mostly catches the attention of the possible investors. Mostly projects with products proves there worth and legitimacy. Investors will probably go with projects with products to actually experience how it will actually work and how useful it really is. I personally would go into it if further research will prove its worth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
Yes, I think the product is the essence of a project. If the product is not good or there is no product, then this will be a bubble. Of course, the product may take many forms. For example, technology. Yes, technology can be a product. With any demand, there must be a natural market.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 04:42:02 AM
The availability of the product is very important.  This increases the chances of success of the ICO.  And such a company people trust more.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 09, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
Of course it's important. Some products are simply not needed by society. Why invest in such projects?
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:53:31 AM
With a ready product you can convince more investors. With an idea you'll spread less curiosity among them, and that's an important thing in my opinion, gain trust and curiosity is the first thing to do when launcing an ICO
Activity: 166
June 08, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
Ofcourse it is. Thats the main reason for the tokens to have a value.  how will someone be interested to invest on a specific project without a product? Its just dont make sense. Every startups have their unique idea of a product/ service for them to start an ico and to attract investors.
Activity: 114
June 08, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
I agree too,  honestly the first thing i want to know for an ICO is the product. What was the use of this product? I want a product which can use for transaction in real world not just only in exchange market
Activity: 446
June 08, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
No product = no project, it is as simple as that.
So people really need to stop saying that if they do not have a product it is not preocupant, becuase it is important
Activity: 52
June 08, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
Rational is in every market in a long-run perspective, hyping up will not be sustainable without a proper product built up and tokenomics in place.
Activity: 149
June 08, 2018, 04:18:49 AM
Excellent product if that product has a very good team. The hard work of the team can determine and will be taken where such products and the community would be interested so believe in the product. By having a good concept and has supporters who are very much sure of the product will be successful.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
June 08, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

Of course, it is essential to have a good working product or app but the product is not everything. It is also imperative to have a team that knows how to develop the product. The funds are also a very important factor because if the funds are not sufficient, there can be no development.
Even if the product exists and offers an innovation, the price can sometimes remain very low, just look at what is happening with DENT Wireless for example.
Activity: 110
June 08, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
I do not trust a company that does not have a product.  Most likely this ICO will not reach the soft cap.
indeed the product is very important for the price increase in the token ico,
because if the product has emerged then the project will be trusted by the community
I completely agree.  People are more likely to trust a project that has a product.  And this shows that the developers really want to work.
Jump to: