Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 114. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
I think the ready-made product is very important. Its products not only represent its technology, but also give people an opportunity to experience. I believe that people prefer to see the items and pay later!
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:07:19 AM
Of course, projects to me play a big role in every market, that's why it is really necessary to have it.The reliability of a project shown in a product that is being offered to the investors and users. Products add confidence in a project as well with the upcoming investors.
Activity: 124
June 11, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Is very important because with the existence of a quality product then the project can be successful because the product is very important for ICO progress
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
yes, I think many investors or traders are waiting for the development of a project that is synonymous with product releases from the project, and that can make the price go up
Activity: 114
June 11, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
It is absolutely very important in the long run. Unless the project is a scam. Then it may be short-term and valuable. Do you not know such a simple question? A valuable coin, behind it is absolute technical value. The essence of cryptocurrency is technical value. Technology changes humans.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 10:22:21 AM
The product is very important. it must be a visible product.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:54:21 AM
Definitely! At the the start we can say that product do not play a main role yet since more of the investors are checking on the team that will going to work, the market they are targeting and the their vision. Once all is in place, product will be the main key to make the project a success
Activity: 143
June 11, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
Product or service is the major thing for any project. They fundraiser through ICO for providing either a product or a service, earn profit from it and share it to the token holders in various ways. Though speculation is another profitable business in crypto world, in real, it should have been dividend based.
Activity: 139
June 11, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
 A project must have a working product before i either participate in it or buy into it. A good product will definitely make a project to succeed, because such will be adopted by investors
Activity: 32
June 11, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
Absolutely yes it is important that you have a good product for a project,it means that your  project is successful.The investor earn good profit too
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
June 11, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
Product is important but it's on the second place. Basically, Team A with product B is better than Team B with product A.
That's how big investors make decisions.
Yes I truly agree with you.The top priority of the investors are the good product.The investors mind  is to invest for gaining not for losing money.Why would you invest a business if it is not interested.

The product is very important for the success of the project. If the team has a working product or a working demo version then the chances are that the project will succeed as well as attract large investors.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
I am sure it is important, as people need to understand why do you need ICO for the project and how everything works. Plus, if people like the product, they could seek for the projects who can make them. For example, the REMME project provides you with the security and you can be calm with your passwords, which is in high demand now.
Activity: 194
June 11, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
Yes, Product is very important for any kind of project. If someone wants to start his business they must need a product without product no one can believe his project so it is very important for ICO program. Most of the ICO have a product because people always follow his product then people invest in ICO program. If you see no product in your project I suggest never invest in this project because you can lose his money so at first check his product then you can start investing in this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:26:09 AM
Product is important but it's on the second place. Basically, Team A with product B is better than Team B with product A.
That's how big investors make decisions.
Yes I truly agree with you.The top priority of the investors are the good product.The investors mind  is to invest for gaining not for losing money.Why would you invest a business if it is not interested.
Activity: 83
June 10, 2018, 11:56:28 PM
Product is really important for a project because it means a lot of things to the potential investors. It may mean that the project has really the capacity to produce in reality the ideas that they are presenting through their whitepapers and in whatever meetings, forum, and seminars they have attended. It may also mean that the project is really dedicated to pursue them.
Activity: 476
June 10, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Of course, it is not just teams that have a major impact on achieving good results from a project. But, the product is the most important part of a project. Without a quality product and a professional team, the project will not work and will not have a high score. For that, before we choose the project to be done, we select it first, starting from the product with good prospects and also with his team who have enough experience satisfactory in bringing crypto.
Activity: 367
June 10, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
The product is one of the most important in the ICO project, because of course investors will see from a sharp point of view that the products they market whether they have a good market interest or not, therefore for the company must be good at innovating in launching a good work project and will be accepted by business partners whom they will partner with to support them and bring benefits to the company's shareholders.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 10, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
I think it is important. First thing i want to know about any new ICO - is their product. Is that product useful or its all about hype?

if ICO has a finished product, it is highly likely that the price of a tokens will grow.
Activity: 44
June 10, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
yes it is heart of project Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Yes, for me product is the top very important for the project success, product which can earn or use without exchange, product that can be consider as a working product. Product which has a good purpose to buy. Product that has a good impact to the crypto currency. Product that has a high demand because of uses not hype
Jump to: