Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 117. (Read 225005 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
I do not trust a company that does not have a product.  Most likely this ICO will not reach the soft cap.
indeed the product is very important for the price increase in the token ico,
because if the product has emerged then the project will be trusted by the community
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
I do not trust a company that does not have a product.  Most likely this ICO will not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yes it is because without the product then you could not produce any project. The outcome has to be the priority because it is really important for the people behind it.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
Of course, if the product is mythical and even without a prototype, then where is the guarantee that it generally works.  Roll Eyes

Prototype isn't everything but it is something, even with a prototype ICO can't be trusted.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
This is the most important moment that should determine your interest in the project, especially if you are counting on a long game. It is important. The product PR - key success factors not only in cryptography, but in any field. When you evaluate an ICO or a coin, take the trouble to research all the features of the product and, if that's really interesting to you.
Activity: 124
June 07, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
The product planning process is very important to do before a product development project is formally approved, an important resource is used and before a larger development team is formed. Product planning is an event that considers the portfolio of a project, so an organization can follow and determine what part of the project will be followed during a certain period. Product planning activities ensure that product development projects support the company's broader business strategy
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 07, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
Yes, of course if the project has a good kind of products the investors will surely invest to it and they will make it useful in the future, every project depends on this not only in their platforms and roadmap for the success of the project. Each project make a presentable product with the efforts of their team leaders to make it a successful one.
I think when a project already has a finished product that they can represent to investors, it plays a huge role in the token sale. But it's worth talking about only a project with a good idea.
Activity: 72
June 07, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
Yes it is it is the main reasons why projects go up or entirely go broke. It gives value to the token and the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Yes, of course if the project has a good kind of products the investors will surely invest to it and they will make it useful in the future, every project depends on this not only in their platforms and roadmap for the success of the project. Each project make a presentable product with the efforts of their team leaders to make it a successful one.
Activity: 46
June 07, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
Of course, if the product is mythical and even without a prototype, then where is the guarantee that it generally works.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
June 07, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
So it seems to be as a product and going to Finance. At the majority. Because now the token is like a stock. Some continue the tradition and try to create a perfect token, but there are few of them.
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 12:12:01 AM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
Yes, of course the products in the project are very important. Investor will be willing to invest in this ICOs because they can see that this project have higher chance of succeeding and the earlier their money can return and profit. Besides the product, there are other criteria such as: ICO profile, team and vision!
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 07, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
I think everyone wants to see a project to develop and have a working product because this will boost confidence of people who invest on that project. Most coins/altcoins on market doesn't have a working product but it's surprising that the marketcap of this projects has reached billions, that's why I'm thinking people nowadays are more interested on making money rather than the technology.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
Yes it is very important for a project because it could be the measurement of investors to pick up some project to invest. The better the product then the more investors would be attracted.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
in my opinion, a product of the ICO project is very important. I feel an ICO project with a product, then it will be more convincing. Because at least there is a real product that we can try and we will see. And this would be an excess that could attract the interest of investors in the project.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 11:48:47 PM
I think the product is very important in choosing the project, because usually if the product is good then there will be appeal to investors so they are interested to invest.
Activity: 658
Catena X
June 06, 2018, 11:48:20 PM
The ready product is important. It may be one fo the factors that influence the price and value of the coins in the future. More ready products, more people will search for the tokens or coins in the future because they need it. This is my opinion. It also regards to the readiness of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Products are what investors want to know what they are buying and investing in, It is very important. Because without the product and the purpose will obviously fail. It's like a hoax.
Activity: 141
June 06, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
I think it is very important, because if you don't have any product i dont think the project will be sucessful. If you see a project with a product already developed at least you know they are not a scam that they are not going to run away with your money. And many investor will interesting to invest.
Jump to: