Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 115. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 10, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
A product is very important for a project. The chances of success will increase if the project could present a product with a real-world use case. That would attract new investors because they feel more secure with their investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
If the project has a product or at least a prototype, then it causes investor confidence, which is now very important
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 10, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yes essentially a product or at least a prototype has vital role in any kind of project for it will make every project realistic and credible. It is important for investors to know the function of the project and how it works. REMME project is also a must watch project funded already and absolutely a game changer in my opinion.
Activity: 118
June 10, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
Well an ICO that has a product is a big plus because it is a big help for the promotion of the project and to gain easily the trust and interest of the investors. Also an ICO with already has a product don't have too much hard cap.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
i think if i see all ICO. many different way happen. but in my opinion product is so important on the project. the product can be effect in the price on the project and many investor will see the product first before they invest i think.
Activity: 69
June 10, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
Yes its very important its because if an ICO dont have a product its so hard to find an investor and for us as a worker we feel comfortable in working through thier company.
Activity: 24
June 10, 2018, 06:13:19 AM
The availability of project is important with good and positive product.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 06:02:44 AM
A year ago it was not so important. And now the availability of the product is very important. Now investors are looking primarily at the availability of the product
Activity: 183
June 10, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
I think that the availability of the project is very important.  I have more trust in such companies.  And most likely such a project will be successful.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
June 10, 2018, 04:19:48 AM
it also seems to be one of the factors to spoil the project if the project produces excellent altcoin to invest and lots of security making it very difficult to crack and other bad. I think it will make a lot of interested investors to join!
Activity: 123
June 10, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Now I think it does require a project of products, project member by investing in a physical goods will feel more comfortable, if a normal operation of the product is not available, the prototype or need demo, will show the actual product will be how to work.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
I think a product is very much important in an ICO and it will be its key feature to show in a community. A product will show that there's really progress regarding an ICO and this will encourage the participants to partake with it more. Having seen that there's progress in what your doing shows a sense of accomplishment and with products being shown in ICO this sense will be fulfilled and be appreciated. This will show that the ICO is doing great.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 10, 2018, 03:41:39 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it's important that what you invest in is what the project does, not what else. Although the initial investment is optimistic about the future of the product, it is the ultimate goal. As long as it is always working, then there is no problem. Otherwise, if you only invest in short-term, ico will sell it later, then you are bound to have limited profits.
Activity: 107
June 10, 2018, 03:26:42 AM
Usually, most investors look for ICOs or projects that already has a good working product before investing. A working product means that only further development is the only thing needed to entice investors. Only further development is needed in such coins and active marketing strategy.
Activity: 66
June 10, 2018, 03:23:11 AM
Great try, man) How much did you get for this post?)
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
The availability of a finished product in ICO campaigns is very important, since it reinforces the confidence of investors and participants in the ICO generosity campaign that the project will not be fraudulent and that it will end positively. I always try to choose the ICO project with the finished product.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
I think that the product itself is important for the project only half. Very important manipulation and information messages from the team.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
June 10, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
Yes ofcourse, aside from the team and the supporters investors would look also at the product on how it works, is this product really useful and be a big boom and to the moon in the near future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
June 10, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
a good icos will always show their product first before asking for some investment. atleast a demo or alpha product will be enough to show what will their product can do. not just more to theory but a real deal. stay out from icos that only offer theory. most of them failed before it begin.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
Yes it is really important in a project to have that product or business they are promoting, as it will attract more investors and or course usually those project with good products or business is the one who always became successful. People nowadays are looking for what kind of project they want to invest to make sure that they will earn profit for the future.
Jump to: