Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 40. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
There is no doubt. For me it is obvious. What do you value besides product?
Product is my priority in analysing projects. If ICO don't have MVP, then I simply skip it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
To me it is. Project is often what the project it selling, it be a service or goods but a product is always very important for a project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
The product is of course the key point but not the most important, I think each of the points is the key as well and the team needs a very good
Activity: 251
October 13, 2018, 09:07:39 AM
I prefer to invest in ICO projects. I suggest you use the same strategy. According to my opinion, the reliability criterion for the ICO platform to be a ready project. I am interested in artificial intelligence projects, especially if there are ready products.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 05:15:56 PM
I personally do not know in the crypto sphere very outstanding people, which is why the product is required at the moment. It shows the willingness of the team to work and develop. 
The people that are very poluar in crypto already had a product to give. Product is important to have whenever there is an investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
Sure it does. After all, without a product, a project does not raise the hard cap And will not be supported in the market. There are projects when leaving on one HYIP.  But this units. And coins do not stay in the top for a long time. And the coins that have the product are kept on the market for a long time!

Now the market is so complicated! Everything falls in price: even those projects which have a good product and have collected much money! Hopefully, the situation will change next year, and there'll be another wave of growth!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
I personally do not know in the crypto sphere very outstanding people, which is why the product is required at the moment. It shows the willingness of the team to work and develop. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 04:52:36 PM
Yes of course, the product is the most important one and if your product already ready then it will be advantage for that coin especially for ICO. The investor will dont feel afraid to invest if they really have their product, moreover if the product offering a good technology inside or a cool feature than other coins/token could offer.
copper member
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
of course. good projects will be applied to real life. For example: ripple, It helps people make fast international transfers. Ether helped a lot of new projects to raise funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 10, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
It all depends on the quality of the idea and the people behind the projects.
Sometimes enough charismatic CEO and everything else can be forgotten.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 04:12:48 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Surely that is really important for a ico. Because for example i am always trying to find something working about icos like MVP.
Investors generally want to see some great things from icos. Firstly they are looking whitepapers to see some good project.
But working product is really really amazing for investors because they can easily invest with their hard earned money to that project.
When they see such a good product they can invest more easily.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 09, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
I don't think that it plays a vital role because look at 2017 - more you promise - more money people donate to your project, product meant just nothing...
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
I think yes. If the product is not high quality and not developed. The project also does not become popular and in demand. Everywhere should be value for money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

It can be and also not necessary. Having a product in an ICO doesn't really necessary, some ICO's have their focus on fund raising dor a meaningful project. But in a better sense, product is important to develop the way how we see the world, product makes us updated bout the technologies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
Sure it does. After all, without a product, a project does not raise the hard cap And will not be supported in the market. There are projects when leaving on one HYIP.  But this units. And coins do not stay in the top for a long time. And the coins that have the product are kept on the market for a long time!
copper member
Activity: 126
October 09, 2018, 12:31:58 PM
A working product connote the how quality and realistic the project is. If a project has a working product, investors trust and confidence about the project increase and they will not need much hype before reaching hard cap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
I think you should make your own decisions here. After all, this example can be cited in conventional traditional business. When you are interested in investing in a project, when it is still at the startup stage, it has an idea, but there are no developments, no finished product. Or are you interested in investing in already formed projects that require only a little financial assistance for further growth? Think over my words and decide for yourself. I think you'll make the right decision.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
I think it is very important if an ICO can show some working products before asking for crowdfunding. An existing working product will prove their capacity of being able to further develop the platform with more funding.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

If the company has a quality product, it is doomed to success. Look at many projects that do not have a product manage to collect hardcap from investors.

But the product must also carry a meaning and it is desirable to be unique.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 09, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
yes of course it is very important because investors always see the product before making an investment if the product is impossible, the investor will not invest but if the product is real, there will be many investors who support that ico
Pages:
Jump to: