Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 57. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
If the project has a finished product, it is very good and trust in such a project will be much more
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
 A product is very important of the project, it determine on how reliable the project to be penetrated of. Also, a product is the outlook to be trusted in every investors that may lead to become a successful project.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
If the project has a finished product, it is very good and trust in such a project will be much more
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 180
September 05, 2018, 06:49:35 PM
I think that the finished product is of great importance for the project and has a positive impact on its success
Activity: 74
September 05, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I also like the project for the product, the real application before the ICO. It gives the investor greater confidence than any other form of advertising
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 05, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
It's really, really important, the project has to prove they're serious with what they'll do in the future.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 06:43:39 PM
Of course it is. If there is no product then there's no project, as simple as that. But a good product is a must for a successful project. Investors need a good quality and profitable product for them to trust investing in the project.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Yes. Product is very important for a project because it increases the value of that coin and have a positive effect on the price because it get real usage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 05, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
I believe that a project without a product has no particular significance. After all, hardly anyone will invest large sums in a project that can not confirm its development plans, does not offer a finished and useful product. Although a team of developers, a development strategy and a competent marketing program are also important.

Of course this gives a huge advantage in comparison with projects that promise huge profits and do not give the investor even a hint of what he puts his money into
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
If the product is good, then it attracts investors. As the product cost and requirements increase, the project becomes more meaningful. And this affects the price Cool

You are right. Projects with superior products will of course bring in a lot of investors, and that supports the success. In addition, the amount of demand will make prices higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
I think that the product is a very important thing in the project. If the project does not have a good product, then this project will very quickly die.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
People don’t want to invest in a useless project and if there is an avaliable product they will feel more secure about the main project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
Well, when was the bull market then all projects passed with no product , collected large sums , right now, I think the product needs to be very revolutionary to have collected hard cap!
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 05, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
The product is the most important in the project. It seems to me that projects with strong and interesting products live much longer and are more promising.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
As for me product is not only important but the main fuel for the project. If prject has ony an idea  -it loose a huge part of the community. Being scammed many times peaople aare not ready to invest in words. So project that is without product is a risky option for now.
Activity: 163
September 05, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
I think if the company has a product, then this company has more chances of success and more people trust this company.
copper member
Activity: 97
September 05, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
I believe that the product is the future of any project. Without a product, it is very difficult to predict whether the project will succeed or not. In this situation, risks for the investor are greatly increased.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
The cryptocurrency space is faced with abundance of projects and only projects with real use value would be relevant in few years time. Most tokens that are only for trading purpose would not stand the test of time. Investors need to know what value the project is offering and the relevance of the product in future.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
A finished product or almost finished product that can also be presented certainly inspires more confidence than an ico without.
Of course, an ico can also be successful without a finished product, but with the product, the changen for it increases.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
As I think the product is one of the most important things for a project for maintaining sustainable growth of its underlying crypto tokens. The demand for the Token will be determined not only by offer and demand on exchanges but also by the value of the product itself. That is my opinion.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Yes, the product is very important for the project. Personally, I invest in projects that already have a working product, such as LOC, Cointroops, SNGL.
Pages:
Jump to: