Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 55. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
Of course it's very important for an ICO. You can not invest your money into a project which doesn't have a product. If a project is having a good product it's a plus point for them because they can attract more investors to the company.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Not really to me, any company with an already successful product probably won't bother with an ICO, I see a lot of dead products having an ICO though.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
September 10, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Yes ofcourse. Why you are conducting these project if there is no any product that may cause. I think it is very important. Some of ICOs really making platform that are very useful to community or in the technology world. Making our lives easier like there is so many ICOs that are concerning into health and into environment.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
To my mind, it is obvious that the project that has a ready-made product and can demonstrate it will have more customers. This is due to the fact that the level of trust will be much higher thanks to the high-quality project
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
Ico without products are scam ico. The dev just want to drag money from investors. If there is ico without real products or services let them down. Ico like that will destroy cryptocommunity and people outside will believe that cryptocyrrency is bubble
Activity: 49
September 10, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
With a ready product you can convince more investors. With an idea you'll spread less curiosity among them, and that's an important thing in my opinion, gain trust and curiosity is the first thing to do when launcing an ICO
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Gone are the days where ICOs were just based on ideas. Scams have suceeded based on this model. The next ICOs that will stand out are those that have a ready made product and even have an established business . An example is like CLoudbric that has an established business in the Cybersecurity space and is using reverse ICO to expand its business. Find out more. https://cloudbric.com
copper member
Activity: 132
September 10, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
Yes, product is important for any project. If team has a product it creates interest in the project and investor believes his money will be safe. If there is no product than  team will have to put more efforts in convincing the investor.
Activity: 81
September 10, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
The majority of people it is the most important thing in the project and I am not so agree with them, it will be smarter to suppose that promotion of this product is more complex and profitable than the benefit of the project in the same time while promotion works for the project.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
The product is the main and most important icon for a project, the project will feel bland and does not have a clear direction if it does not have a product. Because the product is the strongest reason for them to be able to work as optimally as possible in giving ideas, concepts or performing the performance as well as possible in order to achieve the target set. The main aspects that investors will see and review are definitely the products.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
I think product is important for a project but nowadays people usually look or sought after a project with hype rather investing in the technology those project rarely succeed.
copper member
Activity: 346
September 09, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
In my opinion yes, the product is important for a project, where the product can be applied to the needs of the community.
The community will certainly be more interested in contributing to a project that has products that they can use in their daily lives or can be used to buy their needs.
Activity: 62
September 09, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
I think that if a project has finished product, then the success of the project greatly increased
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 05:10:46 PM
I am sure that the product is an important part of the success of the projects, and accordingly there is a pledge of the high price of the coin. To date, very mono prefects do not have a working product, and in the future this will greatly affect the negative side of the coin price.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
yes of course the product solves almost everything. It is of vital importance for any project
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
Of course it is, because who wants to invest into a company without product or only bad product?
Activity: 658
September 09, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
Yes a minimal viable product is crucial to know more data about the project and give it an additional layer of security good luck with your future investment
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
The product or service in the ICO project is the most important detail. Often investors invest finances not only to profit from the growth of tokens, but also to solve a specific problem described in the product or service of the ICO project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
I think that product is the main in every project. Only projects with produst have future. They do our future! For investment I participate only in ICO's with mvp and good product.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
A product is definitely important for a project because if a product is in use, the tokens used for the project will always be in use, hence people will be buying it for the product.
Pages:
Jump to: