Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 58. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
The finished product is very important. This is a guarantee that investors invest their money in a project that has real value.
There are coins that have absolutely nothing but a speculative bubble.
It is necessary to be very careful in choosing the project for investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Of course. with the product owned by the project, it will be a great added value and can increase investor confidence because they invest with existing results so there is no element of boasting or just mere talk. And also if the project has a product then they implement long-term goals in the future and make their products useful for others.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
of course it is important because we have a society of consumers and people important product that will make their lives easier
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
Marketing is very strong in cryptography, and many teams have really great products.If a company does not have a product, the chances of success for such a company are very low.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 09:55:45 AM
If you look at the projects that are produced today, you may get the feeling that the marketing team is much more important than the product itself. In my opinion it is very wrong.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
The product is very important for the project. Now there are a lot of unnecessary and useless ICO on the market. I think this is one of the causes of the crisis. People no longer trust ico and really good projects simply can not develop. I think that in the future there will be only tokens with real and cool product and technology.
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 08:02:58 AM
Yes it is. Product is the main reason why the project exist. Without prosuct many investors will doubt to invest in the project. They will analyze and research about the reliability of the product.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
September 05, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

It's good for an ICO to have a working product already when they are on their crowdfunding, because it can attract more investors I also like ICO that already has a support and a working platform for the industry they are working on, it tells how serious the team to make the project worthy to invest.
Activity: 345
September 05, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
a good product motivates investors to invest more, notwithstanding this is very important for every project that wants to succeed in the future.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
yes, thats the most important part. without an ecosystem or product that people to spend the crypto on.
Activity: 149
September 05, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
Right now, I think an ICO having a product definitely gives them the edge. Most of the bounties and ICOs I join almost always have a product or a platform already working. This is one thing I look for because at least you know the team is committed and that they can really deliver with their road map.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
The product is the core factor in a project. Can you attract investors without selling anything for them to invest in?
A good working product is vital to a successful project.
Activity: 31
September 05, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
i think it helps, but there are a lot of security tokens which doesn't have a product, but still has a lot of potential.
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
Of course the product is very important for investors because it gives them more confidence to invest their money there.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
Investors no longer invest in pure ideas.A good product is very important for the project to attract investors.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
According to my experience and the statements of various experts, I can assert that availability and quality of the finished product have one of the most important values for investors and the participation of bounty programs. After all, a good and useful finished product becomes a guarantee of stable and perspective work of the project.
Activity: 60
September 04, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
I think now there are very few companies without a product and therefore it is better not to risk and invest in the company with the product.
Activity: 107
September 04, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
In any type of investment or business, products are a very important factor for creators. More customers believe in a product with a product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 03:03:17 PM
All projects are productive to be a way for the community and investors to find that they are actively working. With investment, I also think this is a way to help investors better understand their projects, because so many people invest without regard to the project in what field
Activity: 420
September 04, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
I believe that a project without a product has no particular significance. After all, hardly anyone will invest large sums in a project that can not confirm its development plans, does not offer a finished and useful product. Although a team of developers, a development strategy and a competent marketing program are also important.
Pages:
Jump to: