Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 54. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 12, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
I believe that in the future only those projects that have a popular product will survive. All other coins that do not have a good product will just die.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
A finished product always attracts more investors. Teams which have only plans for the future are less successful.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
When a investor invest on the project. He looks its product and idea. By which he judge the future. Without a product how an ico can successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
I think that the product is very important for the project. In the end, as a result, for the end user this is the key point.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 12, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
With the finished work product, the question arises: "Why do I need to conduct an ICO?" I think that it is much more profitable for the project, to find one or two large investors and interest them with this technology.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
In my opinion the usage of tokens is important, because some product dont really need to use tokens then there is no point to have this product in blockchain.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 12, 2018, 02:25:11 PM
For the last period of time there is trust to the projects with the ready working product only, such projects are trustworthy for the investors that are ready to invest into them.
Activity: 46
September 12, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
In every ICO the success of it depends on the project and also the product itself. If the product is not marketable or is not profitable it will never succeed. Many investors are looking for a very good product to invest in, if they can use it in everyday life or if it will make there life easier.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
I think product is most important in project, if project dont ahve utility for tokens then it will die with time for sure, so choose projects with product.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:50:13 PM
I believe that the ICO product has a great influence on the success of the project. The money is raising for product development, having a good idea or improving an existing product. This is important .
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 12:55:37 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

If the project is not engaged in fraud, then of course the product is important. Product development is an important indicator of the viability of the project. In the world of crypto, a positive image plays a big role.
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
Certainly! I believe that a quality, necessary product is the key to the success of the company itself. It was and will be. After all, we choose not the project itself, but what it brings.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Certainly having a decent item is critical for a venture. ICOs can acquire trust to it's individuals and can accumulate more thoughtfulness regarding potential speculators. Having a decent item implies having more speculators, and both can pick up benefit as one. With a solid item, I think achievement is clear.
Activity: 171
September 11, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
I think if the company has a product, then such a company has more chances of success and most likely more people will invest in such a company.
Activity: 55
September 10, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
The first thing I do check and will always check on a project is the product. It is really important to me as an investor. If the team have got a very well designed finished product, then invest quickly.
Activity: 97
September 10, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
Sure it does. If you start a new campaign from the air, then it is not worth spending time and even more money. In all the projects in which I participate, there is always the final product. But it is also important to look at what kind of product. If it's a toothbrush with a built-in counter for the number of teeth, then fuck this project. ))
Activity: 114
September 10, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Of course it very important that an ICO has a prototype or a minimum viable product (MVP) before they start the crowd sale but if they have already a good working product, that would be a plus factor for them since investors want a company that is stable and can make their investment to grow for long term.
Activity: 156
September 10, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
The product is the most important thing in the project. It should be useful to the society, then the ico will go well and the token will grow in the future
September 10, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Sure, product is important. Especially working product, because ICOs with working MPV have more chances to be successful. So always check this product.
September 10, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
Yes,of course,if the campaign has a finished product-you can understand what price it will cost in time, how you can improve it, what sponsors may be interested in this product and in General a very large amount of information on the product can be pulled out for yourself!!
Pages:
Jump to: