Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 52. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
if an ICO don`t have a product I don`t participate there, the product is very important for the project and it makes the investors think that the company wants to update the project not create by collecting money.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 13, 2018, 07:40:44 PM
I agree that production is of great importance. But there are a lot of scams in the ICO market. Therefore, I focus on who is presenting this project. If there are no people whose credibility is a guarantee against fraud I will not invest in such a project. I think it is necessary to start the ICO with the presentation of the team.
It is necessary to evaluate the project comprehensively. Look at the team, the white paper, the road map, and the finished product.
NLO
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 13, 2018, 07:34:28 PM
Creating a Product that people need - it's what create the ISO. There will be no product, no investment in the project.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
That will be one of the best project ever and bring in more investors
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:20:57 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes of course, it will help the project a lot.
Activity: 82
September 13, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
It is good to know that before you invest, you must have a valid information about the ico and its working product, but for me invest in an ICO.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes and even important. If a coin project have a working products, it will build more confidence in the investors heart about the project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
From the developments stage, all ICO should have a propose project this will be a driven force towards the development of the projects and enhance investors interest.
Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
I always try to choose such projects where there is already either a beta version or a ready-made product that requires only a small investment for further growth.
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 05:04:56 PM
Cryptocurrency is now tending towards the point that if a project does not have a genuine product, it would  not be adopted and neither will it last long in the crypto space. As a matter of fact, i have seen most of them dead and others will not exist again. When a project has product, it easily attract investors and such will easily have organic growth. Any project that does not have produced is more or less like ponzi and ponzi easily crashes. I perceive a great future ahead of crypto, because of the nature of projects that are now emerging.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

This is very important for investors. When they are going to invest their money they need to understand where they are investing it. Therefore, the product must be or at least a beta version
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
People like some gift for free and they will be able to join the program, but of course, if the ICO program has not developed a product, it is not a good sign to invest in it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 13, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
A successful project or failure depends on the product. So the product is the most important thing of a project if the project does not have a product after a certain period of time, then the project is definitely scam and will die quickly.
Activity: 181
September 13, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
Of course, before choosing a project for investment, I carefully study the team and the product of this project.
Yes you are right.  Now, when a lot of scam projects and very few successful projects are worth checking all the information about the company.  And I do not advise investing all the money in the ICO.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product.
Activity: 192
September 13, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
imagine if you already have a working product and you are just utilizing the block chain or a crypto to just further and enhance your business.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 13, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

A new coins will really affected by hype of the community so i do think the readiness of the product is necessary to make a good proce when the coin enter the market. There is a lot of project that doesnt have a product and some are still not ready to launch. Product also help peoject to compete in the market.
Activity: 502
September 13, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
yes of course, the product offered is the most important thing to attract interest from investors, especially with the current conditions, the market is getting worse, and the rival of ICO project continues to grow, it will be very difficult to successfully touch the softcap

Yes, product is very important especially to the investors, because that is the thing they can handle on a project, many investors looking for a product that's why in ico prieduct is one of the more important to get more investors .
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
yes of course, the product offered is the most important thing to attract interest from investors, especially with the current conditions, the market is getting worse, and the rival of ICO project continues to grow, it will be very difficult to successfully touch the softcap
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
For me, as an investor, the product is the most important for a project. I never invest in a weak project. I am doing researches every time I want to choose something to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: