Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 96. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
of course, I am very confident that the product is the most important thing in a project, why? because if a project has an attractive product and runs in real trading, it will make the company grow
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
it is important, actually it is the main reason why there is an investor in an ico, without the product, there is no reason for any investors to invest, because a product is the security that is being given to them for their investment.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
Obviously it's essential for an ICO. For me I continually searching for an ICO which contains some particular prerequisites, one of them is ICO ought to have in any event Alpha or Demo adaptation of item before ICO beginning.

As a matter of fact, I consider most ICOs out there simply discuss their ideas with no item advancements, on the off chance that they truly need to make their ICO genuinely, they won't be that rush, they should take a shot at item firs
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
July 12, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
product is very important for a project. if a project does not have a product then the project is a scam because it is not possible a project is successful if there is no product. then for the project required the product.
Activity: 40
July 12, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
Obviously it's vital for an ICO. For me I continually searching for an ICO which contains some particular prerequisites, one of them is ICO ought to have in any event Alpha or Demo variant of item before ICO beginning.

As a matter of fact, I consider most ICOs out there simply discuss their ideas with no item advancements, in the event that they truly need to make their ICO genuinely, they won't be that rush, they should chip away at item first.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 11:48:08 PM
The main component of any project is their product as if product is genuine and can survive in long run then that project is successful. Without a solid product, no company or project can go long and end is inevitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
Yep. Product is the key for success of a project and the good product resembles a good project. There are many ICO's and crypto currency which had huge success because of their awesome products. Other than the product the partnership with big players also matters for success of a project and I think the three factors like product, partenership and marketing plays a vital role in the success of a project in crypto market.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
If the company already has a product, then most often after the coins come on the market, the price for them is growing rapidly.  And more often than not, these are good projects.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
For me yes product is important in one project, how can you promote a project that is not good, how can you encourage investors if you don't have a good product.

Now there are more and more projects that have no product, just words on paper. And the louder these words, the greater the success of the project. This has a bad effect on the market, since most projects can not realize their own words. I'm sure that in the future everything will change and the availability of the product will be one of the main conditions for accessing ICO.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
For me yes product is important in one project, how can you promote a project that is not good, how can you encourage investors if you don't have a good product.
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
Obviously, If you want to join any kind of ICO program so the product is very important for any project. When people start to invest any ICO program they are must follow company product. Nowadays too many ICO project in this online market and most of the project have a product so before invest must follow which is company product.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
July 11, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
100% product is important but it doesn't have to be a product that's already developed it can be something that works with the coin. For example DeepOnion has DeepVault which allows documents to be registered and verified by the blockchain, this is particularly useful in things like legal matters and copyright issues.

If a coin isn't supported by a product or a very good use then I always wonder what the point of it is.
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
It depends upon the ICO team credibility because there are some ICO project are became successful by doing their plans and goals properly in which many investors are more interested to support the project which are applicable to everyone. But obviously it should be more interesting if there's a project already existed that will be use as basis to be more valuable project and can be develop into greatness.
Activity: 160
July 11, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
Yes very important, it is what you are actually investing into at the end of the day. I always prefer to get involved with an ICO that actually has a working product.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
Definitely! At the start we can say that product do not play a main role yet since more of the investors are checking on the team that will going to work, the market they are targeting and the their vision. Once all is in place, product will be the main key to make the project a success. Also, even if the project won't hit at the early stage but if the product is enticing, give it a time and it will surely boom.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
Yes product is important for a project, in this relay the success of each project, its just that the matter of introducing what kind of product and how it works and help for everyone.
Activity: 60
July 11, 2018, 12:39:27 AM
Yes it is.Each project has its different product. because you can check their  progress that shows that they have put money into the project before even thinking about having an ICO.Investors are always looking for a good product that they see people would attract quickly that can make profit in it.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 06:12:55 PM
Well, I think yes, quite a bad product will not attract attention to the extent in which it should, despite a good PR.
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

with working product the the earlier the project can start after ICOs is finish. investor will be willing to invest in this ICOs because they can see that this project have higher chance of succeeding and the earlier their money can retur and profit.

Product in a certain project is very important because it can add the eagerness of the customer to patronize the product so it can the easyness of a certain project to succed fastly and finished within target period.

Working product can attract more investors and participants cause its already a physical presence rather than demo or prototype, it's very important for certain project cause it's their backbone and people looking for it on how they can use it or how it can help in their daily lives.
Activity: 125
July 10, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
Definitely the product is very important for the project.After all, every investor in the first place looks not at the name of the project and not on their website and the product that they promote.This is the most important thing in any project is a product which they advance!
Pages:
Jump to: