Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 95. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:58:42 AM
The product of a project is very vital and you have to be able to check if the project is proffering a solution to a problem. If the product of the project cannot be successfully attracted to investors, it would take some ample time before funds are raised.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 13, 2018, 01:56:57 AM
The product is of course important to the project. I've been looking for projects with a good work product or application. It's very attractive for us to invest.

Everyone is looking for a project with a finished product. Similar projects attract investors because they see what they are investing in.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 01:52:51 AM
Of course this is so , if there is a good finished product it will bring ico great success
Activity: 105
July 13, 2018, 01:50:27 AM
The product is of course important to the project. I've been looking for projects with a good work product or application. It's very attractive for us to invest.
Activity: 94
July 13, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
Item is one reason why a specific undertaking will liable to succeed. Not only a basic item but rather an item that will truly contend with others in the market, most particularly if the undertaking's item has different contenders as of now. Item is additionally one of the components that I am thinking about with when I am will put resources into a specific venture.
Activity: 44
July 13, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
Having a decent working item is certainly imperative, for one it brings more trust towards the venture itself. Individuals will feel more good with putting resources into a venture that has a physical item. On the off chance that a working item isn't accessible, at that point a model or a demo is required that will indicate how the real item will function.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 13, 2018, 01:44:59 AM
No, just check on coinmarketcap on the top 50 listed altcoins over there most of it are vaporware yet they have big valuation which proves you dont need a product to succeed.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
Many projects did not really implement after raising funds. They procrastinate for project research and development, and no mature products have no development potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:13:54 PM
yes its important thats we invest in a ico. because the product and the goal of the ico is good on us. we dont invest in just for a hype. we invest for the future and good return profit

Every project needs a good product, because it is very important that the product you develop will be created in a good project. This will help to gain the popularity of the project and the chance of increasing a success.
July 12, 2018, 07:35:36 PM
I think in 2017 icos could give good roi only with idea, but this year only strong icos gives profit, so now product will  matter more and more.
Activity: 111
July 12, 2018, 07:34:26 PM
For sure its important. First thing i want to know about any new ICO - is their product. Is that product useful or its all about hype?

if ICO has a finished product, it is highly likely that the price of a tokens will grow.
Activity: 45
July 12, 2018, 07:18:08 PM
Of course the product is important, I am more keen into buying services that hard products really, but I think that without one or the other the ICO has no meaning.
Activity: 72
July 12, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
If the team has a finished product, this is a good indicator. Then people will understand what they are willing to invest their money and time.
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Absolutely yes, the reason why the business is being successful is because of the good quality of a product that is being delivered to their customers and that is the reason why product is very important.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

when you do not have any product it means that your project is not applicable. so it can not help people and other people never invest on it, so the product is very important and if the project have not any product people will not buy it.
Activity: 118
July 12, 2018, 06:51:51 PM
I think its very important, how do we develop a long-term business without products. If there are ICOs without products, it is likely that their tokens will soon die when they reach the market exchange
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
This is important, because the presence of the project will attract more investors, in short, the success of the project depends on it
July 12, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
The product a project is offering is very important as its what it offers is what attracts investors to it,  good product with good growth potential is likely to do well in the market hence attracting serious investors Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
yes its important thats we invest in a ico. because the product and the goal of the ico is good on us. we dont invest in just for a hype. we invest for the future and good return profit
Activity: 42
July 12, 2018, 10:52:12 AM
Well, i believe so. Without good product you are not able to sustain or grow in any project thus product is more important for a project. Every product has it's own value and it generate the valuable clients to stick with it to perform well. If product is not good there will be a very worst results in performances and let the project in to fail.
Pages:
Jump to: