Pages:
Author

Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters? - page 2. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes, its also matters for me. And what matters most is he must be trusted campaign manager. If he is much trusted then he is so experienced, very organized and easy to approach campaign manager. That all the campaign that he handle is good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
If honestly I would be scared off, but in fact the bounty manager does not dispose of tokens and will not be able to deceive anyone, he just monitors the performance of assignments from bounty hunters.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
Yeah. It does matter. The level or the rank of the campaign manager in the forum shows how skillful the manager is. The rank of the campaign manager shows him/her experience in handling or managing the campaign. But not all the times. Sometimes the rank is just a rank. It still depends on how the person manage the campaign regardless of the rank. All in all the rank matters in the campaign even in this forum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
The manager's rank is an important factor when choosing a company's bounty, but this can not provide 100% confidence in the success of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
You know, yes, its matter. I took part more then 100 bounties and mostly scam was where manager have been junior, newbie or member. For now i know how different managers work, i can be sure in it, so take part in theirs companies with no doubts
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
I don't think so. For me it is okay if the manager is Jr. member or any rank as long as they know how to handle a campaign, they update participants, they communicate with they. I think they reason they why most of the managers are higher rank because of reputation and also the experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think bounty manager rank is an important matter. Because they have been here for a long time in the forum so they will work on good projects. The person who is in high rank will never want to scam and will work with him faithfully.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
no it doesnt matter,  just only last reputation and experiance of manager work  means and important.

About rank, for example productowner doesnt want pay money to  manager and registrate  own account on the forum,  moderate his own thread with cooper member rank, why not))))
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Well higher levels are needed to fight off the multi accounts spammers/abusers,just look at twitter campaign how many bots there are and they are wreking those threads.Also higher lvl gives a bit more trust because that level is earned in some way
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
I do not think that's a problem. There are a lot of people who have a low rank but manage a good bounty program.
You shouldn't pay too much attention to the ranks. You look at the bounty manager's previous work.
Activity: 322
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I think, bounty manager's rank doesn't matter. Choosing bounty by it won't 100% protect you from scam projects.Manager is responsible for bounty, not the project itself
Activity: 396
I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Haha i know your anxiety, but you don't try you can not receive anything, and everyday bounty is hard to make money. So you can stay here can still worry and i will find more bounty to work.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
For me yes.. It matters.. Their rank represent their experience in ico, bounty, trading anything that includes cryptocurrency.. Well, when im looking for a bounty project to campaign, i always look who is the manager and their rank.. I think no one on the top rank want to be their reputation ot get tainted..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
rank is also important for being a bounty manager, but there are some jr member manager which is sometimes part of the ico team, its also good to participate with that, because every ico has no guarantee that will pay you even with a high rank manager.
Activity: 238
It depends on if its an external bounty manager or an internal for the project. So if its one team member from the project who is making the bounty campaign, i would say it doesn not matter. Because he or she has just to manage this one boutny campaign. ANd i think it should not be a to hard work to keep the boutny campaign updatet. If theres a external bounty manager, who is employed just for the boutny campaign, i would say it matters. Because i see it often in bounty campaigns i participate that the bounty manager is totally overwhelmed.
Activity: 294
High rank generally (not always) has more expirience in this world and they are seen in a better way BUT as bounty hunter I saw very good manager in lower rank, and very bad manager on high rank, so in the end high rank has more appeal but this mean nothing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I do not think rank is too important. Credibility depends on the number of projects they have managed successfully. I always look for bounty campaigns through reputable managers on the Bitcoin Forum.
In addition, there are good ICO projects that do not hire managers in this forum. They will create an account to manage the campaign. So we should not judge a manager's reputation and responsibility through his rank.
Activity: 518
I think It matters  because I only Join bounty campaigns that are handled by Full members and up  but my priority are the famous and the trusted campaign managers here in the forum where majority of them are Hero Members and Legendary buT If the I saw a lower rank bounty manager but under Amazix group I still join because they are Amazix.
Activity: 350
The rank of the manager, in my opinion, is of great importance. I believe that managers with high rank will take care of their reputation, so they will more carefully choose projects with which they will work. To managers with low rank I would be cautious.
Activity: 294
Of course yeah,if you talk about ICO,don`t matter what rank, projects can create new acc(pundi x was the example as i remember)
But if you mean bounty campaign, just check carefully low ranks(their Telegram group if they have, spreadsheets etc)
Pages:
Jump to: