Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 26. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
it's great coin but not the future one as it's a centerelized coin which contradict concept of cryptocurrency

That is a good point. By just being centralized it is against blockchain technology. How can that be the currency of the future? Centralization brings not fair economical system together with it and we all know that the solution is decentralization.
with Ripple's steady and ever-increasing development. will greatly enforce Ripple for long-term use. in addition to the continued development of Ripple able to bring a better future and promising. so by having Ripple able to support the ripple for the future of Cryptocurrency market is proud and reliable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that this currency can reach many things and is regulated by the value in dollars, not in bitcoins, which means that it can have greater accessibility in the electronic economy, but it will never be better than bitcoyne.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
XRP is a good choice.

Best investment in crypto right now  Smiley

Activity: 812
Merit: 106
XRP is not a crypto currency at all, it's a dollar in electronic form, the emission is also unlimited.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
i do not think that Ripple will be the currency  of the future because it's a centralized currency . I think that BTC will be the currency of the future.
Activity: 294
I hope ripple will not be the currency of the future.
People should stop trading and buying this bank token just to make a profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
As far as I know ripple has some hype around itself, that he's compromised by some country's government, but I could be wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Who knows?? Ripple is indeed a great coin with potentials... I don't know when the ico was conducted... but it sure has bn one of the top coin as long as I can remember
@mashitarty

Simple answer. xrp best coin. All the others.... not so much  Smiley
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
Dude, why every body asking about ripple or XRP if it's good or not. Answer is simple This cryptocurrency is the worst thing that ever happen to this world
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I doubt that the Ripple is the currency of the future but it could be if Ripple can solve many things, for example, the cost and time of the transaction. people need quick confirmation deals and low fees to make transactions and if ripples can do this, maybe Ripple can be a good currency in the future and will cover everything in the transaction.
Activity: 121
It's extremely doubtful that the currency of the future could be available for a junk price even in the inception. Just have a sober scepticism.
I have found a funny game / website.

Everyone should check it out. Especially the people with "expert knowledge" Cheesy Cheesy

https://fudbingo.com/

You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change.

Common misinformations debunked in 1 click Smiley

And YES XRP IS THE CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
it's a great currency right now . many banks and financial analysts have paid attention to ripple , perhaps in a couple of years we will see a sharp rise in prices for this cryptocurrency. and it will be the third after the dollar and the Euro.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I cannot see ripple in that spot no matter the situation. As far as I know the owner of rippler has more than 60% of total supply of ripple so I'm staying away from this kind of coins/tokens.

Ripple cannot be the cryptocurrency that has the best future. it is decentralized and it is not so anonymous as altcoins and Bitcoins. I suppose that ripple will be used only for a very short time period.
Activity: 20
Ripple has very high potential and in fact I think it poses as a serious threat to Bitcoin in becoming the #1 coin used for daily transactions...
Activity: 21
This coin was made by the banktards for them to controll all the supply of BTC and ETH whenever we buy ripple. I suggest you search other altcoins that has a lot more potential than XRP. Thank you.
Activity: 95
Its very hard to predict ripple will become the future currency or not,but one thing is sure that ripple will play a very big role in the global banking system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Ripple isn't currency of the future but its technology might be very useful for banks.
I am not big ripple fun, as the matter of fact I don't like ripple at all, it is shitcoin used by banks.
I don't want to hold crypto which has anything to do with banks.
Activity: 24
i believe ripple will be the curency of the future, ripple can make  transactions between banks all around the world faster and more free, cut off the transaction fee. now ripple is in top 3, i think it will grow up
Pages:
Jump to: