Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 28. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Ripple not supported by community in crypto world, it need for speculating nothing more
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I will post the suicide prevention hotline for the guys who believed ALL of the lies about Ripple amd XRP by sockpuppetaccounts
Activity: 19
Crypto was created for decentralization. Ripple just makes bankers reach. Do you really banks control your many this way they do? Its gonna change one day and we are on the way. But a lot of people dont understand this
Activity: 9
I cannot see ripple in that spot no matter the situation. As far as I know the owner of rippler has more than 60% of total supply of ripple so I'm staying away from this kind of coins/tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple is an Altcoin which has stable development and is capable of developing. so it has the potential to provide substantial profit in the future. besides with the development of this RIpple able to influence the development of Cryptocurrency market. so as to be able to benefit and improve the market in the future.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
People just don’t like it, too much hate for a cryptocurrency Grin . I just think ripple is very speculative and that’s why it could bring a nice profit but to be honest i don’t think it’s the currency of future.
Activity: 129
I do not think that ripplei has the potential to become a currency of the future. It is undeniable that the ripple is still very worthwhile to invest in. In cooperation with many banks, the road ahead will be a lot smoother. I don't think that ripple is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Ripple, unlike other cryptocurrencies, it is regulated and facilitates fund transfer for banks. Ripple is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. XRP aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. Many banks from around the world are actively working with Ripple to implement its technology over their payment infrastructure. It makes XRP trustworthy, and investors find XRP to be a comparatively safer bet as compared to other cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 161
There is definitely a slight chance that Ripple will become a new most used coin in the world. You can`t say that it is a big chance, while it would sound pretty bold and there are zero to none arguments for it to become true.
Activity: 210
I think Ripple is not the best investment.  There are coins much more promising, for example: EOS, ADA.
Activity: 66
It is a crypto currency that makes sending and receiving money through banks anywhere on the globe near instant at minimal cost. This is great for banks because everyone wants to save money. This also means that more transactions can take place. The potential is great for this digital currency in the long term. Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Good day everyone.I really believe in this cryptocurrency .Personally invested and waiting when it will solve all your problems.I think the price of dollars is not the limit.And now the price is very funny.I think this is worth a purchase
Activity: 168
It seems to me that Ripple will not have a good future.  So many people do not believe in this coin.  And me too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
For me ripple is not good coin because it's centralized and i don't trust it. I also don't like that i can't start mining ripple so probably my choise would be ethereuem as currency of the future.
Activity: 84
Of course ,no coins can replace the position of bitcoin . Because we all know that bitcoin is the oldest but it still keeps growing and popular, it gets trust of many people all around the world. Bitcoin is also called the father of all coins. However, I personally think that Ripple is also a good coin, I’ve heard many people say that it has bright future although I’ve just not take investment in this coin. One of the most important of ripple is its long-term investment. Thus you need to be more patient when you choose this coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
In my opinion, the ripple will be a new global currency in the world. Because it links with a lot of big partners like banks, famous investors. So it always has a big budget to develop strong plans in the future.
I predict that in 2022, Ripple will surpass ETH to stand at No. 2 on the Crypto market.
Activity: 86
personally, for me, the ripple is very overrated. I do not see any reasonable reasons for such a pumps, so that a possible very rapid sharp collapse. Most likely the opinion is not entirely objective since I have personal claims to this coin. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ripple is only successful if they have a good use in it. Alot people do not like it because it is centralized and bank controlled.

But it is rather a very successful coin despite the volume. But the technology currently has no use for its coin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Ripple is a kind of crypto money that I think is quite successful in the future. The more serious the increase, the more valuable the situation is, the harder it is to estimate. Many people said that Ripple could not be $ 0.10 but forced the 3 USD band and proved itself. For that reason I think that you can invest carefully.
Activity: 93
Ripple is just the beginning, it can touch $ 6 at any time in 2018, because it is showing strength now, it is still stable, it can also catch the speed if the investor's trend is on its side. Ripple's future is shining brightly.
Pages:
Jump to: