Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 27. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Ripple, unlike other cryptocurrencies, it is regulated and facilitates fund transfer for banks. Ripple is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ripple is one of the good coin in the cryptocurrency Market, but the maximum share 70% are hold by the bank and 30% only for the public. This means maximum control by the company not by the public. So think twice you invest into Ripple.
Activity: 187
Ripple helps financial institutions save money and is expected to become more commonly used in the flow of payments. The virtual currency is bound to increase and potentially the first token that really controls the various industries, and if so, hopefully XRP will achieve such Bitcoin achievements in the near future.and become the currency of the future
Activity: 110
The potential for achieving high value and becoming a global currency is ethereum. But I believe crypto will never be a global currency, crypto will remain and continue to be a digital currency that can be used for investment of its users. And I think the state would prefer to create a new currency as their global currency rather than picking up a coin from a crypto that has not been clearly adopted.
Activity: 18
I think the ripple will not live up to the expectations that are expected of him and his huge capitalization will soon burst!). But this is just my private opinion)
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
As ripple focuses on its speed performance. It is impossible to ignore this issue. So, if the speed of a traditional Bank transfer is 3-5 days, then ripple will take only 4 seconds to make the reception of funds, perform the conversion into cryptocurrency, transfer money, convert them into the requested currency, and issue to the addressee. For comparison, the ether will need more than two minutes to confirm the transaction, bitcoin – more than an hour. Very good performance for the currency of the future!
Ripple is a really good coin, but it still has many problems to using for payment.
According my experience, I used Ripple to sending between exchange usually have the problem more than when I use Ethereum or Bitcoin to do the same purpose.
Those situations made my mind scare the stable of Ripple's system when I want to transfer money for urgent cases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
ripple is the currency of HYIP! and may be a little bit more. But I didn't read great news about Ripple since December...
This is suspicious!
Activity: 50
 However, i don't believe that ripple is the currency of the future considering the fact that it is a centralized system and it has a long way in terms of its value compared to bitcoin and some other altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think, it can not be interesting for investment. Centralized coins are destined to be nothing more than a trade toy. I have no business with ripple
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

No for me. Its ok for me if ethereum can lead the other coin in future or remain to bitcoin the kings position. This two coin is my choices that can lead in future not ripple nor litecoin or bitcoin cash. They don't have chance to be a king.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
How coin that has no different from fiat can become the currency of the future?
Activity: 53
Yes ripple is been adopted by many banks and financial institutions.. With its technology it is safer
Activity: 546
Merit: 15

I think that this project will be lobbied by the banking system for a very long time. But I do not believe that this project has a great Future.
copper member
Activity: 210
No, i don't think so. Ripple is a good coin to invest but it not a future currency. I might be wrong but this is my opinion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Ripple boasts a low commission, which is one of its main advantages over other crypto-currencies and payment systems. If the developers continue to develop the project and will enlist the support of an even larger number of banks around the world, by the end of 2018 the value of the token will exceed the $ 2 per token mark.

What is it with those newbies.
Banks have no use for the pump and dumps like xrp.
More than 200 banks now on board Corda from R3 (the guys suing ripple) another 2 big once joined. https://hacked.com/r3s-blockchain-corda-used-by-hsbc-and-ing-for-the-first-time/
Activity: 94
It's definitely not, It's my personal opinion because Ripple does not really back up. It only manipulates whales so its price movements are fast. Many people have witnessed it because of the rapid rise and rapid collapse of its price. So, we're careful about investing in ripple because it's definitely a big risk to deal with it.
Activity: 17
Ripple boasts a low commission, which is one of its main advantages over other crypto-currencies and payment systems. If the developers continue to develop the project and will enlist the support of an even larger number of banks around the world, by the end of 2018 the value of the token will exceed the $ 2 per token mark.
Activity: 161
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
I think it is quite possible. It is really a cool project and a very technological coin, as well as a strong team
other than that Ripple is a coin with ever-increasing development and has more supporters. this is because many enthusiasts are seeing Ripple from its stable development. so for the demand is increasing from time to time. it is able to influence Ripple against his future. so I'm sure Ripple can be a reliable coin in the future.
Activity: 90
With Ripple's constant acceptance by financial institutions, and more people joining the XRP promotion, and the continued use of the Ripo VISA card, the price of XRP will gradually increase, so it is still worth investing. As for the future currency, I think Not so simple...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
As ripple focuses on its speed performance. It is impossible to ignore this issue. So, if the speed of a traditional Bank transfer is 3-5 days, then ripple will take only 4 seconds to make the reception of funds, perform the conversion into cryptocurrency, transfer money, convert them into the requested currency, and issue to the addressee. For comparison, the ether will need more than two minutes to confirm the transaction, bitcoin – more than an hour. Very good performance for the currency of the future!
Pages:
Jump to: