Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 2. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think satoshi is hiding for some reason we do not know yet but I believe he is not dead and he is watching and is actively participating in this currency. He is still watching behind us
For me he is alive and he is just and investor like all of us, he earn that much that he don't need to work and do anything anymore so hiding and using his earned money is the best idea that he could ever done for me.
I am agree with you he is alive for sure and he must feel so proud for making an amazing currency like bitcoin which is highly growing with each passing day, and he is alive for sure and if he kept his identity hide for his safety as if people will know maybe his family will come into danger for having high amount of bitcoin, so its better if no one knows where is he and who actually he is.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Bitcoin father is Satoshi Nakamoto. I respect him a lot & love him also. Because his modern creation gave me a lot of money. Where is he, it is beyond my imagination, Satoshi Nakamoto the known name in the world. The most popular name is cryptocurrency. I believe he is always watching bitcoin and trying to improve it.
Activity: 238
We do not have to know where Satoshi Nakamoto is.Satoshi Nakamoto is anonimously.
 Satoshi is busy on improving bitcoin more and working hard for it.we do not need to worry about the price,Satoshi Nakamoto has worked in the past,but still we will believe that it will work.
Activity: 126
Satoshi Nakamoto is anonimously like every transaction of bitcoin, no one knows where he is right now or even he is dead because if the world notice him they're life will be in dangered and lots of scamed victim because of bitcoin will surely become against him.
Activity: 488
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I no longer believe that satoshi is a code name used by a group of scientists, not after seeing the posts he has written on this forum. Satoshi is a man and not a group of people, though he might have some people who assisted him. I read a post where he was talking about moving on to mind another business, so I believe that is what he is doing right now. And this guy must be a billionaire😱😮.
Activity: 196
Why look for a person who gave us such opportunities and a completely new world as a cryptocurrency. Say thank you and let him will well, where would he nor was.  Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
A lot of times, we talk about faith, we talk about consensus, we talk about bitcoin, we talk about blockchain, we talk about credit building, we talk about money issues. And always say, always in dispute. We continue to tell stories about bitcoin, and we are arguing with everyone who says we are "pyramid schemes". We're always fighting, and we're always fighting.
Activity: 30
I think Satoshi now is in a place that no one can find him except for those person he really trust. Much better Satoshi hide his true identity to avoid unnecessary things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I cannot say that he is dead because I do not even know if he really exist no one knows whohe really is even know that the bitcoins is being existed for almost 10 years and still counting. The creator is still anonymous and still there is no people who knows who he is maybe there are people who know but they decided not to tell or even if they tell no onw believes. But i like that mystery thing into bitcoins so I do not care who the creator is but I am thankfufl that he created bitcoins a lot of people are getting help by the bitcoins
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Nobody really knows where the creator of bitcoin is in the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. There are rumors that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people while i have also read a news about who really Satoshi Nakamoto is and he's already dead but somebody in the name of Craig Wright claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 226
 i didn't know if satoshi is dead or alive. but for me its hard to reveal whether he live or dead because his master piece will be known all over the world and to think too many big personalities starting to search for him. for me its good that his identify is still mysterious until now.
Activity: 215
Satoshi dead or alive is a problem that many people care about and now no one has the right answer, what will happen is still our mystery, we are want to known
Activity: 220
He can not reveal his location, it's very dangerous. Many banks and governments of some countries want to destroy bitcoin, it takes control of financial flows from them.
Activity: 196
In case Satoshi is still alive I would like to salute him by his creation bitcoin. It seems that he created another world or another dimension of business that suits to millions of people in our generation and even the old gen. The digital currency bitcoin the decentralized creation of genius person.
Activity: 179
I think satoshi cant do anything because he might haven't thought that a mere gift currency can be turned into craze assets
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I have never been very interested where he is) but I don't think that he has died. He has just disappeared for some time. He stays anonymous because he doesn't want much attention or has any other reason who knows
Activity: 162
To date I have no idea of Sathosi Nakamoto's existence whether he is an individual or a group. But I greatly admire his existence because besides he is so brilliant also one of the richest people in this century.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
No satoshi is not die and satoshi is a group and not just single person, satoshi is just a name of a group and many people doesn't want to have a showbiz life like all the details in your life would be interogate.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think satoshi is hiding for some reason we do not know yet but I believe he is not dead and he is watching and is actively participating in this currency. He is still watching behind us
For me he is alive and he is just and investor like all of us, he earn that much that he don't need to work and do anything anymore so hiding and using his earned money is the best idea that he could ever done for me.
Activity: 226

We have no proof and evidence about the real status of Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto if he is already dead or alive until now. But I think why he do this to hide her self it's because he want to live in very private life realisation including with his family's and love ones. About the price decreasing of bitcoin, will we don't need to be panic. Because is just a normal situation when you are in this crypto world. Just relax because the price of bitcoin are still moving.
Pages:
Jump to: