Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 22. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 07:03:40 AM
I believe Satoshi is not an individual but a group of people who established bitcoin. And for sure, they are doing something with regards to the inflation.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 07, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
Sathoshi the real creator of bitcoin is not dead .Don't be foolish to think that he is dead in fact he cannot do anything if the market is sinking.One of the main reason for the market to sink is the false news and the fake information that people spread through social media and the recent fake info provided in the wall st. has also down marketed the value of btc as they gave false info about btc. Satoshi has already done his job and his work has proved to be the best investment globally and i hope the market will recover soon . Nobody know where sathoshi is but i believe that crag to be the real sathoshi.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
Satoshi will always be alive in our hearts: 3  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
It's a normal thing that rates fluctuate, besides the fall of Bitcoin was predictable. Satoshi has nothing to do with it, no one can even tell for sure if he really existed. And no one will tell for sure what is waiting for us in the crypto field in the future.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I know that there is a real reason why Satoshi is hiding. I came up to the idea that the government can arrest satoshi because of the invention that he/she created. I am also that her/his life are in danger because of what he created. But I am sure that he/she is now happy because many people are now patronizing his/her invention.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 07, 2018, 04:41:00 AM
At this point in BTC's life, I guess it would be a tad bit irrelevant to find out who Satoshi is. There's a reason why he went through hoops of fire just to keep his identity one of the best kept secrets in the world. What he started has benefited a lot of people and we got him to thank for that. For all we know, he's lurking in this forum.  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 12:20:08 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
He? Nobody still knows if he is a real man or a group of people working under this strange Japanese name satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 06, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

No one can actually knows where is satoshi nakamoto and what he doing right now, if he dead or alive and i think even successful people they didn't know who is satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
February 06, 2018, 12:59:07 PM
I do not think I can do anything, one of the advantages or qualities that he gave to his creation was the fact that the currency would not be controlled by anyone, it is completely free. Taking control would change many things within the course. It was also his decision not to reveal his identity, for sure he does not even know who he is.
Well, we are still so thankful that even though he chooses to become anonymous he has given us a great advantage that really helps a lot of people and an individual, and as of the moment I don't think he is dead now because if he does someone will reveal his identity, he might be one of us here we really don't know and have no idea at all.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
I do not think I can do anything, one of the advantages or qualities that he gave to his creation was the fact that the currency would not be controlled by anyone, it is completely free. Taking control would change many things within the course. It was also his decision not to reveal his identity, for sure he does not even know who he is.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
February 06, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
No one actually knows who is satoshi and what is he doing at this momment. He can't do anything with Bitcoin prices. Only the community can make the price of Bitcoin go up. There are alot of FUD happening here that makes the crash of the market making small and some of the biggest investors of Bitcoin sell theirs into altcoins or Fiat.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 06, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

Actually nobody knows where satoshi at , all we know that He still anonymous and no one knows about him , well he can do anything despite that he is the founder of bitcoin which he can do anything. And I think he's doing right know is chilling and enjoying that's all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
February 06, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Sometimes I think, does he even exist or not? And if he is here, then why exactly is he hiding himself? Yeah, I have heard that he has almost one million bitcoin and with that amount, he would become a millionaire one day. There was a time when I wanted to know about him but now I have ended my chase because I feel like we cannot get to know about him more than his name.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
February 06, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
Why you need to know where is he now? For sure he is keeping an eye here in his development as he is holding millions of it, but we still don't know who he is but that does not matter if he don't want to appear in public for as long as we will all gonna stay here I think he is now happy since a lot of people are becoming rich with his great invention.
I don’t really think Satoshi is one man… what if it is a group of engineers that decided to work secretly with a code name– SATOSHI? Maybe they just don’t want to show themselves, though I don’t really think the government will do anything to them if they happen to show their face or his face (if it’s just one man). I once came across a post on Crypto coins news that claims that some world top leaders said that Satoshi deserves to awarded for what he has done… or are they trying to set a trap for him? You can never tell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
February 05, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

Even satoshi couldn't save the price of bitcoin. His personality is still a secret and no one knows who really are. I can barely said that we are all satoshi because we are all believers of his success. We should be just chill Bitcoin will still rise again just don't mind the badnews it always depends on the demand that's how market works. Only whales can change the price of bitcoin and the community will be tired of hearing of bad news. Bad news will never be a reason for the market changes for the next following years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
Well said man, all of us in thia cryptocommunity would be very happy if we know him/her/them. Anyways, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency so prices depends on we the traders!, but he/she/them can influence the price looking at the amount held. It's also good in a way noone knows Satoshi (security is even a major factor amongst others)
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 05:14:14 PM
There is a chance that he is. Either that or his is scared to reveal himself. I mean who would not be tempted to cash in some of his holdings?

Would be cool if he reveled himself some day in the future though.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
February 05, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
Even if he appeared what do you expect him to do? Bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency so we do not needed a benevolent tyrant taking decisions for us because at any time that person could be replaced by a real tyrant that could take decisions to destroy bitcoin, while there are probably many reasons why satoshi left that was a factor, the development of bitcoin is up to the core devs and the success of bitcoin is up to us.
Talking about success then it would really be entirely depending on the community which are involved into bitcoin but its not really bad to see satoshi in public. He might not able to do some effects on bitcoins price but as a bitcoin holder and believer you would really be amazed to see its creator. Not be denied that bitcoin did really changed someones lives where they should really show some gratitude or respect to the person who made it. Might not on price matter but on the benefits that it gives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
As of now, Satoshi Nakamoto is unidentified and it is hard to find people that you don't even know the face. I think someday there will be a great revelation from Nakamoto. We just don't know if he is dead or one of the biggest investors in others altcoins. No one knows of his identity, the real behind satoshi.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
February 05, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
Is Satoshi is dead
No one knows, many thread has been created to know who's the real satoshi but guesses say that he is Hal.
If not where is he now and what is he doing right now.
We do all really care about satoshi but the sad truth about it is no one ever cover his true identity so if he's dead or not, no one can give you an accurate information.
Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
He can't do something about the price of bitcoin. The market itself is the one that reacts with the current supply and demand so its playing automatically.
Pages:
Jump to: