Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 23. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
no one know who is he and where is he now..  that's is not important thing to know, we can only appreciate with what he has created. although he is the creator of bitcoin, but I think he can't control the price because bitcoin price are controled by supply and demand.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
February 05, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
I really hope he stepped in and took action because now the bitcoin price is low as if it were just created.
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

He gave us this amazing technology. Now the price is governed by  a number of factors and I do not think one person can control it. It is possible in one situation only when he hold huge amount of Bitcoins himself. Then he can manipulate the prices but he will not do anything that will harm Bitcoin in long run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
February 05, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
I think that one of bitcointalk admins is Satoshi Nakamoto. Or someone from leading crypto exchanges. (why? Because he is master of this technology)

Be sure Satoshi Nakamoto is one of public leaders in blockchain technology.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
He developed this project well and I think it would be best for him to keep his identity secret. In my opinion, I would not be surprises if one of the staff members is actually him.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 02:01:19 PM
Why you need to know where is he now? For sure he is keeping an eye here in his development as he is holding millions of it, but we still don't know who he is but that does not matter if he don't want to appear in public for as long as we will all gonna stay here I think he is now happy since a lot of people are becoming rich with his great invention.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 05, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
Even if he appeared what do you expect him to do? Bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency so we do not needed a benevolent tyrant taking decisions for us because at any time that person could be replaced by a real tyrant that could take decisions to destroy bitcoin, while there are probably many reasons why satoshi left that was a factor, the development of bitcoin is up to the core devs and the success of bitcoin is up to us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 02, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
I do not think it would be  a wise decision on his part to reveal his identity. Ii would be risky for the life of his family members as well depending on how much he made with Bitcoins.
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
February 02, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: