Pages:
Author

Topic: Is taxation theft? - page 6. (Read 75959 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
October 29, 2018, 04:42:11 PM
No, no, you go and kill yourself, you useless thief.

Stealing from society as a whole is bad you know. Producing misinformation and false information is bad.

I agree.

Stealing is bad! That's why we need to end taxation.

So, you admit to being a propagandist for the Kremlin? How much do you earn as a state sponsored troll?

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 01, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
So, you admit to being a propagandist for the Kremlin? How much do you earn as a state sponsored troll?

I bet it's Russian citizen's taxes that are lining your pockets, ironically enough.

My point exactly! I talk about freedom, and you talk like that is what there is in Russia. Sounds like you are the Commie.

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
October 01, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

I bet it's Russian citizen's taxes that are lining your pockets, ironically enough.
legendary
October 01, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

You are finally getting it. The United states Government is a government of no effect, except that people allow and use it.

Cool

In this thread, we have an absolute crazy propagandist trying to push a narrative onto private individuals. Luckily, no one is as retarded as you. So no one falls for your conspritard instances.

Thanks for helping me advertise the freedom that we have.

Cool
October 01, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

You are finally getting it. The United states Government is a government of no effect, except that people allow and use it.

Cool

In this thread, we have an absolute crazy propagandist trying to push a narrative onto private individuals. Luckily, no one is as retarded as you. So no one falls for your conspritard instances.
legendary
October 01, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Cool
October 01, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
Well.. this could get tricky. On paper, taxation is a responsibility that every citizen must participate in. Paying taxes should help the community, right? But in reality, it's not as transparent as it seems. In some countries, especially developing ones, taxes go straight to the pockets of government officials. It's unfair. On that perspective, I guess taxation can be a form of theft. Such a flawed world we live in, huh?

Those are bribes and extortion more than taxes. Especially in the developing world.

There isn't any requirement for you to be a tax-paying citizen... on paper.

Cool

Are you fucked retarded? Yall ever read a law book? That's literally written on paper.

Yeah, you need to just kill yourself for that statement in itself, rofl.

Karl Lentz 489 - Exercising citizenship, IRS exempt, decedent and infant, exhibits, court access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ukbCY_jKg0

Cool

In this video, watch crazy people discuss craziness outside the realm of reality! Fuck off with the spam.
legendary
October 01, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
Well.. this could get tricky. On paper, taxation is a responsibility that every citizen must participate in. Paying taxes should help the community, right? But in reality, it's not as transparent as it seems. In some countries, especially developing ones, taxes go straight to the pockets of government officials. It's unfair. On that perspective, I guess taxation can be a form of theft. Such a flawed world we live in, huh?

Those are bribes and extortion more than taxes. Especially in the developing world.

Cool

Are you fucked retarded? Yall ever read a law book? That's literally written on paper.

Karl Lentz 489 - Exercising citizenship, IRS exempt, decedent and infant, exhibits, court access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ukbCY_jKg0

Cool
legendary
October 01, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

Cool

The 9th Amendment to the Constitution:
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

From Cornell Law School:

The Ninth Amendment was James Madison’s attempt to ensure that the Bill of Rights was not seen as granting to the people of the United States only the specific rights it addressed.  In recent years, some have interpreted it as affirming the existence of such “unenumerated” rights outside those expressly protected by the Bill of Rights.

Learn more...

It is your right to not pay taxes. Why? Because taxes take your private property. The only way you pay taxes in the USA is by accepting to pay. It's your right. And it's your right to retain your private property.

Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:32:25 PM
I only consider taxation theft whenever the news exposed irregularities in the government where corrupt politicians took the the funds for theirselves like spent it for their expensive person espenses. But if the taxes are used correctly in good and useful projects that will benefit many people.
September 30, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:54:02 PM
September 30, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

Do you know how much it'd cost to build a road? Jesus fuck, the cost are huge.

Taxes don't pay for the roads. Licensing does.     Cool

You're a fucking idiot. Licenses don't provide an income for road costs. Jesus fucking christ. Are you really that blind to reality you can't even look up how roads are publicly funded?

You are so fun! LOL!

Now get those stupid roads out of my right of way.

LOL!

Cool

Fuck off. Without those roads, you'd starve to death. You're a fucking troll.

Just kill yourself you dumbass troll. You're the real thief, trying to ruin society.

Humor! Humor!  Cheesy

Now go off and be a good little citizen and pay your taxes so us guys in government can continue to live the good life.

Cool

No, no, you go and kill yourself, you useless thief.

Stealing from society as a whole is bad you know. Producing misinformation and false information is bad.
legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

You're a fucking idiot. Licenses don't provide an income for road costs. Jesus fucking christ. Are you really that blind to reality you can't even look up how roads are publicly funded?

You are so fun! LOL!

LOL!

Cool

Just kill yourself you dumbass troll. You're the real thief, trying to ruin society.

Humor! Humor!  Cheesy

Now go off and be a good little citizen and pay your taxes so us guys in government can continue to live the good life.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

You are so fun! LOL!

LOL!

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Taxes don't pay for the roads. Licensing does.     Cool

You are so fun! LOL!

LOL!

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I kinda like Astargath. So, I won't compare you to him... except slightly. You forgot to read the stuff you replied to. The point was the contract in the drivers license. No contract there. The DL doesn't make you a citizen of anything.

Cool

You know how retarded you are? Well, if there was a scale to measure how stupid, you'd probably break via buffer overflow. Your intelligence score is so low, you've added negatives to the scale.

Move onto reality kid and out of your fantasy world.

LOL! Thanks, man. You are a man, aren't you (LOL)? I haven't had this good of a laugh in the forum for quite a while.

Now go on and give you non-tax contribution to government.

Cool

Go on, give yourself another pat on your back for being ignorant.

They're paying you how much? LOL! Keep it up. You'll get it all back in troll rebates. Your tax payments, I mean.

Hey man,  they give me my roads, they give me my electricity, they give me a lot of things. They being society, and by extension, government (for helping form, and mold society into providing goods and services, and protecting me).

But hey, if you consider that payment to me, that's good enough for my low taxes. I think last year, I only sent in like 15k-20k total.

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

I kinda like Astargath. So, I won't compare you to him... except slightly. You forgot to read the stuff you replied to. The point was the contract in the drivers license. No contract there. The DL doesn't make you a citizen of anything.

Cool

You know how retarded you are? Well, if there was a scale to measure how stupid, you'd probably break via buffer overflow. Your intelligence score is so low, you've added negatives to the scale.

Move onto reality kid and out of your fantasy world.

LOL! Thanks, man. You are a man, aren't you (LOL)? I haven't had this good of a laugh in the forum for quite a while.

Now go on and give you non-tax contribution to government.

Cool

Go on, give yourself another pat on your back for being ignorant.

They're paying you how much? LOL! Keep it up. You'll get it all back in troll rebates. Your tax payments, I mean.

Hey man,  they give me my roads, they give me my electricity, they give me a lot of things. They being society, and by extension, government (for helping form, and mold society into providing goods and services, and protecting me).

But hey, if you consider that payment to me, that's good enough for my low taxes. I think last year, I only sent in like 15k-20k total.

Pages:
Jump to: