Pages:
Author

Topic: Is taxation theft? - page 7. (Read 75959 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152
September 30, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

I kinda like Astargath. So, I won't compare you to him... except slightly. You forgot to read the stuff you replied to. The point was the contract in the drivers license. No contract there. The DL doesn't make you a citizen of anything.

Cool

You know how retarded you are? Well, if there was a scale to measure how stupid, you'd probably break via buffer overflow. Your intelligence score is so low, you've added negatives to the scale.

Move onto reality kid and out of your fantasy world.

LOL! Thanks, man. You are a man, aren't you (LOL)? I haven't had this good of a laugh in the forum for quite a while.

Now go on and give you non-tax contribution to government.

Cool

Go on, give yourself another pat on your back for being ignorant.

They're paying you how much? LOL! Keep it up. You'll get it all back in troll rebates. Your tax payments, I mean.

Hey man,  they give me my roads, they give me my electricity, they give me a lot of things. They being society, and by extension, government (for helping form, and mold society into providing goods and services, and protecting me).

But hey, if you consider that payment to me, that's good enough for my low taxes. I think last year, I only sent in like 15k-20k total.

Do you know how much it'd cost to build a road? Jesus fuck, the cost are huge.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 30, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

I kinda like Astargath. So, I won't compare you to him... except slightly. You forgot to read the stuff you replied to. The point was the contract in the drivers license. No contract there. The DL doesn't make you a citizen of anything.

Cool

You know how retarded you are? Well, if there was a scale to measure how stupid, you'd probably break via buffer overflow. Your intelligence score is so low, you've added negatives to the scale.

LOL! Thanks, man. You are a man, aren't you (LOL)? I haven't had this good of a laugh in the forum for quite a while.

Cool

They're paying you how much? LOL! Keep it up. You'll get it all back in troll rebates. Your tax payments, I mean.

September 30, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

Cool

Cool
September 30, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Show in the drivers license application, or the drivers license itself, the contract that says that one is a citizen of something if he has signed either.

There are tons of people who have come over the border from Mexico who are not U.S. citizens but have U.S. drivers licenses in the U.S.

No drivers license ever says "the man" or "the woman" and the person's name. If anything, they say "person." The whole thing is a farce for the purpose of easy travel anywhere in the USA. But you don't need it if you want to go through the hassle of defending yourself in court every time you travel in an area where they don't recognize you.

Same with all the other documents. Use them for what they are. But lay them aside when you don't want them.

Cool

Fuck off, you're a moron if you actually believe that immigrants who are undocumented have driver's licenses.

Actually, looking at this fucking projection here. You first deny you're a citizen of a nation, because you don't have any government ID. Then you blame someone else for having identification entirely unrelated to the conversation at hand trying to mislead the argument. What the fuck is wrong with your mind? Like are you fucking retarded or a professional shill?

How the fuck do you make it through a day without fucking dying? Like seriously, do you enjoy living in your fantasy world?

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

Show in the drivers license application, or the drivers license itself, the contract that says that one is a citizen of something if he has signed either.

There are tons of people who have come over the border from Mexico who are not U.S. citizens but have U.S. drivers licenses in the U.S.

No drivers license ever says "the man" or "the woman" and the person's name. If anything, they say "person." The whole thing is a farce for the purpose of easy travel anywhere in the USA. But you don't need it if you want to go through the hassle of defending yourself in court every time you travel in an area where they don't recognize you.

Same with all the other documents. Use them for what they are. But lay them aside when you don't want them.

Cool

Fuck off, you're a moron if you actually believe that immigrants who are undocumented have driver's licenses.

Actually, looking at this fucking projection here. You first deny you're a citizen of a nation, because you don't have any government ID. Then you blame someone else for having identification entirely unrelated to the conversation at hand trying to mislead the argument. What the fuck is wrong with your mind? Like are you fucking retarded or a professional shill?

How the fuck do you make it through a day without fucking dying? Like seriously, do you enjoy living in your fantasy world?

Cool
September 30, 2018, 09:55:29 PM
In my opinion taxation is not not a theft , because the tax that people are paying  is something that they can benefit in return just like when there are calamities and problems in their regions the tax that they pay will be the money that the government will give to the people. But here in our country is different , taxation is a theft because politicians steal the money that people pay for their taxes. Many corrupts government officials here in our country is living with ease because the money they have comes from the peoples taxea.

You've consented to being a citizen. If you no longer want to be a citizen, you can renounce your citizenship.

Just because it's an automatic opt-in, it's not like you're forced to remain opt'd in.

Okay. But show me the contract that says that I am a citizen. And show me the contract that I have as a citizen agreed to pay taxes.

Cool

Why the fuck would I have a copy of your government issued ID? That'd probably not be legal. Anyway, if you went to school, which honestly, BADecker, considering the amount of dribble that comes out of your mouth, I highly doubt, then you would have an ID of some sort.

Now, considering you're a piece of trash human being, I'd want you out of my society, so I'm assuming you don't really have an identification due to hiding in the shadows. I'm assuming you're a piece of shit tax dodging trash that needs to be put behind bars for their rest of their life.

If you have any common sense, you'll fuck off the Internet, go to a local library, and read some stuff out of the non-fiction section, because you're living in a fantasy world kiddo.

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 09:47:39 PM
In my opinion taxation is not not a theft , because the tax that people are paying  is something that they can benefit in return just like when there are calamities and problems in their regions the tax that they pay will be the money that the government will give to the people. But here in our country is different , taxation is a theft because politicians steal the money that people pay for their taxes. Many corrupts government officials here in our country is living with ease because the money they have comes from the peoples taxea.

You've consented to being a citizen. If you no longer want to be a citizen, you can renounce your citizenship.

Just because it's an automatic opt-in, it's not like you're forced to remain opt'd in.

Okay. But show me the contract that says that I am a citizen. And show me the contract that I have as a citizen agreed to pay taxes.

Cool

Why the fuck would I have a copy of your government issued ID? That'd probably not be legal. Anyway, if you went to school, which honestly, BADecker, considering the amount of dribble that comes out of your mouth, I highly doubt, then you would have an ID of some sort.

Now, considering you're a piece of trash human being, I'd want you out of my society, so I'm assuming you don't really have an identification due to hiding in the shadows. I'm assuming you're a piece of shit tax dodging trash that needs to be put behind bars for their rest of their life.

If you have any common sense, you'll fuck off the Internet, go to a local library, and read some stuff out of the non-fiction section, because you're living in a fantasy world kiddo.

Cool
September 30, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Cool

legendary
September 30, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Cool
September 30, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
September 27, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 08:53:23 PM
September 26, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
No. Not in America at least.

Let's examine why it's not theft:

You're born. Where are you born? If it's in a hospital, guess who paid for that building? The roads, the infrastructure, the schooling for the doctors and nursing, the schools that gave the doctors a baseline intelligence? Well, society.

You live your life from the ages of 0-16 without paying a single penny into the system. At the same time, the system puts thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars into you; school, healthcare, etc.

You go off to university; government (and by extension society) has funded these institutions through grants.

The land you walk on, American soldiers pushed back Native Americans, and defended the ground from them. America blood was paid to take the land which you think is yours.

In reality, the only way it'd be considered theft is if you've never utilized, or worked with any service provided by society.

Also, if you don't like paying your taxes, fucking leave. It's a small administrative fee to no longer pay taxes.

There's several countries in the world which have an effective tax rate of 0%:

United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Oman to list a few. Enjoy the life of a slave there, without any rights, benefits, or freedoms.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
September 26, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
Not at all... Tax money is used for the development of the society

No, not development. Control of society. Management of society. If you like to be controlled, if you like to walk on a path which has been traced by someone else, you may like tax, but if you believe in freedom, if you believe it is your right to decide alone everything about your life, you don't like tax, nor do you like the idea of government.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
September 26, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
Look at the 2016 me!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17331855
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17331667
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17331705

Interesting to see my opinion just 2 years ago, something I laugh at right now  Cheesy
I'm a devoted libertarian now Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 26, 2018, 03:17:52 PM
legendary
September 26, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
No, taxation is not theft. Taxation may seem like it but we need to know that the tax money is eventually spend on us. No governments can run on their own. You can look at the third world countries and see that there is chaos because of tax cheats. Please, don't become one of them and pay your taxes.

Sounds like you are asking people to pay taxes.

If people volunteer to pay, the payments are not taxes. They are donations or contributions.

If people are forced to pay, the payments are taxes, and you don't have to say "please."

Why don't you donate a little more, so government has the strength to regulate the comb in your pocket? Or you could move to one of the strict socialist communist countries.

Cool
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
No, taxation is not theft. Taxation may seem like it but we need to know that the tax money is eventually spend on us. No governments can run on their own. You can look at the third world countries and see that there is chaos because of tax cheats. Please, don't become one of them and pay your taxes.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 26, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
No it's not theft it's a payment you make for the  privilege of living in a civilized society.

If you don't want to be taxed at all, then your free to move to the jungle where there are no taxmen, but also no roads, schools, firemen, police, hospitals, etc etc.

I'm not a communist, but I tell you what, if my house was on fire I would not want to have to check if I had paid my
subscription to the fire-brigade service before ringing them up and asking for their help to save my property from my
bad luck.

People who want to live in a society and contribute nothing towards it but still want to be helped by that society in all
the myriad ways that society helps its members out, are some sort of selfish scumbags IMHO.

I would be fine doing that, but every piece of land on this earth is "owned" by someone.  We are forced to live in modern society.  There is really no where else we can go.  Most have of us have zero say in the laws and policies, we just have to follow their orders or we get punished.  Beautiful system, isn't it....
Pages:
Jump to: