Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 11. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
No. the situation in my country is improving. people prefer to invest rather than spend their money. so most of them have jobs and income. I think this is very good because it will reduce the grunt and poverty in my country. now my country is still developing and needs a lot of infrastructure development so as to improve the living standards of the community
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
In the economy of our country, it is very difficult for many people in our country to find work but not all succeed because their wages are so cheap and their needs will not be good because in our country it is difficult to find a good job. Many people are unemployed due to job loss
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Well, the truth of the matter is the economic growth in my country is so-so as many globally related factors cause the fluctuations within the economy.
Activity: 238
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The situation in my country is not bad at all and the government takes many measures to ensure that this is taken care of. I think you always have that news happening and what happens is the negative news outweighs the positive news in our minds and that is why we end up thinking the whole world is crap. If you put it in context it generally does not look that bad but that is just it our mind does not put it in context or have all the facts it plays on our fears.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
In my native country the situation is bad....in the dollar ratio, people get a 50$ pension and 200$ salary per a month...with such money it is very hard to survive, not to mention development and travel
Activity: 252
In my country economy is so bad because a lot of the politicians here is a corrupt they are very rich and have a good life it because they are the one who used the money of our government. while there are many people who suffers in poverty, starvation and stable employment. here in my country the one who is rich become richer and the one who is poor become poorer.
Activity: 490
Somethings bad happening in every country and its not a good effect in the economy. High percent of jobless people and small amount of wages. People are killing others to survive and other stuff. Some country have finances problem. Different countries have different problems.
Yes in my country we are facing such a bad economy situation and bitcoin is the only hope for us to play its role and since bitcoin arrived to our country it bring a lot of changes in our country and people are taking advantage of it because bitcoin price is also very high in our country if we change bitcoin in our local currency so it give a lot of profit and people are using it on their education some of them are using to buy food.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Well these are some unfortunate things are happening in our country and its going to badly effect economy and same there are a lot of are jobless as well so in this kind of situation bitcoins going to play a role and its make a lot of people with jobs so I think bitcoin will survive in our country forever and I will must say thanks to bitcoin.
Yes this is something bad and feel sorry to say that in my country economy is not good and a lot of people are jobless here and most of the people left country and they are doing job abroad but in this kind of situation bitcoin really give a big hand to our people and now people have changed their life’s and they are very happy from bitcoin.
If you will share the more bitcoin and the more bitcoin will buy the bitcoin source will help you buy the bitcoin at the high level because the main source of the earning in the bitcoin is the investing and the sharing I hope the best source of the earning is the bitcoin now, I am buying the bitcoin and the bitcoin is going to be the power of the day as I know the bitcoin will help me more in the future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
 Smiley  It has been a few years ago somewhat has been a bit cruel in our country because of the sudden increase in it's commodity price and low wages of the employee ,so it is difficult to budget in such a situation. the rich are even bigger and the poorer ones harder of the new economy is down in the country. And this year we choose our new nations footsteps and today .the economy has grown and the country's trade has improved the wages of government develop it they hope that every body who complete the colony will give the government a change to get a better look to the economy of the country in which we live ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Bitcoin situation in my country is very blossom and has a promising future, before no the economy of my country was in deep recession due to bad leadership and corrupt elements in the system every year thousands of youths graduate from the university with out any hope of getting a decent job.
But thank God for the coming of bitcoin youths can now put they potential to work and earn some good amount for them self without depending on the government.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Our country belongs in what people call, Third World Country. The economy is not that bad, but the effect of the poverty can be seen among the citizens belonging in lower social status. There's also the issue of high unemployment, lack of education and other political and social issues that can think of. However, I know few peoples who had seen hope in their lives because of bitcoin. Despite being unemployed and not having finished a degree, they can still earn money by means of bitcoin, which is good.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not really, for me its a good thing that our local currency drops value versus USD, more exchange per $, more food on the table and extra money to pay the bills.

Yes I agree with you, if only we work in the US and got paid with usd then we might be earn more if we change those into our local money but it would be problem if we work in our country and plan to visit or go for vacation in US or other country because the exchange rate was pretty high, our currency may devalued a lil bit thus taking more local money to use outside the country.
Activity: 336
I see today economical situation in EACH country is worse than it was even last year. I do hope that cryptocurrency will really help. It can help us fighting with corruption, first of all. And this may have a positive effect on economy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Yes, sadly. High numbers of unemployed and underemployed plus the fact that the minimum rate is not enough to survive the day especially a family of five that may cause hunger and lead to underweight.

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
So far the economy of my country is growing. Many investor are investing here in my country because they see the potential of our economy to grow even more higher.

Same here in my country.  I see the growth of it as there are many countries and investors from those countries wanting to invest here.  Maybe they see that our country has a future and that it is not lead by a corrupt politician.  It is growing and that I can see it through many infrastractures that are currently build.
Activity: 406
So far the economy of my country is growing. Many investor are investing here in my country because they see the potential of our economy to grow even more higher.
Activity: 48
Situation is pretty bad looking in my country, especially on south. But I think that politicians are doing their job very bad. When you find yourself wanting to leave because of lack of any perspective, than you know that everything gone apart. With crypto currency I do get an add cash and it helps me a lot. Without that I would be devastated.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
Im from Montenegro. Economy is in a really bad situation. We all understand what is economy crises and everything but I think our government is not dealing with the problem in the right way. The answer for every economy crisis is not increasing taxes and decreasing wages. We need better solution. Because we know that in this way we are not going to make any economy grow. We cant make money which we dont have to pay taxes and average price of any product is like three times more than it was last year. From the other side our wages stayed the same in the best case, usually they are decreased to minimum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think half a percent . .
Activity: 17
My country is a third world country ,we have lots of problems related to money but our government is trying the best to handle the situation ,with many investment from different MNC and digitialization my country is going to be super power in next 2 decades
ps- my country is India
Pages:
Jump to: