Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 14. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I assume that crypto will rise again. Maybe not all of them, it is normal to have a correction in any market it has is own ups and down and it happened many times in the past. So theoretically speaking i believe that crypto will rise again.

As I think market will rise up again like what happened last year the double the profit. So we don't lose our hope we make patience for this happened now and wait until the price stable in the market and that is the right time to sale our coin.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
We need to accept the fact that the cryptocurrency market is unstable, that is, it will periodically fall to the bottom. We must learn to benefit even from falling prices.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 05, 2018, 04:50:05 AM
The market wil definitely rise again, There is no question about that. The bear market has taken charge for too long this year and the coins have lost quite a lot of value, this however will not be the situation forever, its just a matter of time till we get into the bull run, sooner or later the market will recover

Markets will do this. They fall and rise,,, such is their nature. But I would be a bit careful about saying that the bear market has taken charge for too long. Remember in 2014 the bear took hold for 2 years and longer. Maybe each coming bear is stronger and longer. We have to wait at least 1 if not 2 years, who knows?

This is why, think long-term, never think short-term.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
of course, the market is always cyclical and after a long fall there will be a long flight up, this is normal
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
the market today and yesterday shows growth, this is very encouraging since this bearish fall is frightening.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 05, 2018, 12:38:18 AM
Now you need to be cautious with any investments and look only for quality projects. Also, do not forget about the issues of diversification and try to look for projects for diversification with special care for greater security. You should have an understanding that your projects are really quality
Activity: 111
July 05, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
I think the market will rise and the encryption market will not keep falling. The market's rebound or decline, I think, is normal for the market. Only this year's encryption market is not very stable, but in the future the market will still be picked up.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips.
Activity: 136
July 04, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
Closer with the end of this year I think cryptocurrency price will rise again. We can learn about it from last year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
We are in the place of decision-making. How will the market behave now? No one can say exactly about this, so it's too early to say that bitcoin and the market as a whole have started a positive movement.
Activity: 54
July 04, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Yeah probably but not in the quick process because of many FUDs exist where many investors are trying to observe the bearish market. The market today was dumped 7% in the past 24 hours so disappointed to any investors where they putted their money in the higher price but the only best thing to do now is just hold it until the market will recover or take loss i think so
Activity: 82
July 04, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
The market wil definitely rise again, There is no question about that. The bear market has taken charge for too long this year and the coins have lost quite a lot of value, this however will not be the situation forever, its just a matter of time till we get into the bull run, sooner or later the market will recover
Activity: 135
July 04, 2018, 01:52:57 AM
The encryption market will of course rise again, which is only a matter of time. When does the encryption market rise? I don’t think everyone knows. But I have a guess, I think the encryption market will pick up in the next few months.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:47:12 AM
Hey man
You don't have to be so frustrated. I think the bull market is coming soon. You just need to prepare your funds, wait for everything to come, and don't have to worry or panic about the current downturn.
Activity: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:06:52 AM
I still have faith in encryption. Everything will be fine for a valuable coin. But some COINS can't be recovered because they're rubbish, fraud.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
Now the market is starting to grow again, I hope that the growth will continue.

The current movement seems to me as a good pattern for reversal and following growth. Wait for 7k very soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 03, 2018, 12:04:53 PM
Correction will change the market. It is difficult to predict when exactly, but it is a fact that the crypto currency will become more expensive than now. I'll tell you that by the end of 2018 the difference will be about 1.5 x.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
As of now all price are rising little by little that's a good sign for continues pump up of all price of coin specially bitcoin. If the crypto will lose forver why cryptoworld still exist until now.
Activity: 135
July 03, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

everywhere there are always haters, everything the haters say is nonsense. You do not need to listen, just listen to all the words of positive people only, always believe that the market will soon rise.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 03, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
The rise of the market is inevitable, because whales do not want to see the market has been falling, this will make them have no way to make money! You must believe that whales are the biggest players in the cryptocurrency market! !
Pages:
Jump to: