Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 13. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
Yes of course crypto amrkets will raise again my friend , this is just a difficult period
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
Yea market will gonna rise soon as it undergoes its operation now. Just dont panic if there something happen more likely to be fall, sure it will increase its value by end November and December days. Patience is the key
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
I think marken gonna rise 2020 because our expenses will rise and the market will rise too so market gonna rise again
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Truly i believe that soon cryptocurrency market will soon to rise that reason why until now im buying and collecting different kinds of coins because i am really that before this year ends the market will become stronger again and crypto will become profitable too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
with a view for now this market is sure to rise again, as holders are confident the
market will recover at the end of the year, just as last year in the current month
the market is starting to show its rise.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
the market of crypto currency will grow and taking into account the interest of large investors, one can conclude that this market is promising, belief in luck and market analysis will help to stay in a calm state of mind
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

of course it will rise ... then go down, then back up again))). those who spread negative rumors, just waiting for when they can buy at a lower price
Activity: 201
July 05, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
Yes of course the market will rise again. Do not listen to what the crypto haters say. They love to spread negative issues that keep the market down. They just want to create a chaos in the crypto market. But do not be afraid, the market will not die just because of it. I am very confident the crypto market will survive and will rise again at the previous price or more.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
If bitcoin grows to 7000 dollars, then the whole market will begin to grow. It can happen in the coming days.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 05, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Despite everything I trust that the coins in the market will rise once more. I trust that it will rise soon, it might dumped such huge numbers of times yet I will never lose trust.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
July 05, 2018, 09:59:24 AM
People who think badly about the cryptocurrency market are usually those who are seriously hurt by the inadequacy of information due to their enthusiasm for being rich in this market. Of course, as these people can not reach their aims, this sector will want to throw away mud and start to detest. On the other side, there is an investor with enough knowledge and experience that these investors really make income with this sector and this sector makes a great contribution to the development. I am on the side believing that this market will not stay this way, and I do not want to say that I am constantly making new investments with these low market prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

you can see the current market situation, the price is not bleeding again the market price has started to green and show good price growth. so you do not have to worry anymore with altcoin prices
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 09:45:06 AM
yeah there is always up and down in markets so recently we have faced a lot of crisis and i truly especting now a great move in market soon it will rise but some coins will take a time to improve themselves.
Activity: 165
July 05, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
I do not have to worry, the market is unstable and unpredictable, today the price is down, after a while the price goes up. I have to be patient and calm and wait, the market will start growing again one hundred percent. This will still increase with market blockchain and cryptocurrency by the end of the year.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
The market will definitely recover, but I would not rush to invest. I'm now trying to find a coin for a long-term investment that will be less stable.
Activity: 574
July 05, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
the cryptocurrency is potentially very strong now. many people, even despite the falling prices to invest and the market capitalization is growing.this indicates the popularity of the market. due to this, prices will grow
Well, if you watch all the news and what is planned, it makes no sense even to give such questions that the cryptocurrency is bent. Everything is just ahead and up.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
July 05, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
It will surely rise again, it is just that right now the market is not in its best shape. But YoY (Year over Year) it rises steadily. I'm confident that it will rise again but it could take some months. And I'm also quite sure that the market will see a correction again in Q1 of 2019, just look at the historical charts, This occurs every year. But crypto is here to stay, many projects will fail, but also many projects will prosper. Just just have to find the right ones. And also, don't expect to become rich overnicght. Those days are over in crypto, but with the right moves in the right moments and with patience, you could surely earn some big profits in the months/years to come.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
the cryptocurrency is potentially very strong now. many people, even despite the falling prices to invest and the market capitalization is growing.this indicates the popularity of the market. due to this, prices will grow
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 05, 2018, 05:18:11 AM
I am sure it will at some point. Alot of people however still think btc (and the rest too probably) still need to get much lower to get the right momentum afterwards. I don't get it sometimes. I'd think that it is simply a matter of more money that needs to go in than that is leaving, but apparently it's not that easy Smiley.

Anyway. Hope this rise is already 'the big one', but I wouldn't be surprised if we have a few more dips lined up...on a positive note, it gives me more time to stock up....
Activity: 122
July 05, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
The market will of course rise again and the encryption market will not always fall. Only this year's decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. This year's encryption market is more suitable for our investment. And I think the encryption market will pick up in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: