Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 12. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:35:17 PM
Yes it will rise, the ups and downs on the market are common on these kind of fluctuational currencies, so you will have to still take advantage of the low prices and invest.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:21:31 PM
The crypto market, of course, again will rise that is only a matter of time. When does the crypto market grow? I don't think that all know about it. But I have an assumption, I think that the market of crypto will grow in this month.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
So far it's hard to say, since we are now at the bottom. When we start to get out of there, it will be seen starting at $ 8000, then $ 10,000, etc., gradual growth. I think that the market will start growing closer to the middle of autumn, but for now it's hard to say what will happen tomorrow. how much it can be tolerated, you want earnings, and then you sit and wait.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 05:17:59 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

These are just trying times for Crypto-rians, but it's not worth giving up. The crypto market will come back and it will be massive this time, so, just stay calm, take some chill and be clinical enough. There are speculations all round and even without dwelling on these speculations, it's obvious how these coins are fighting to push upward. That's Hope!!.. Meanwhile, you can learn to do diverse thing with Crypto-coins like exchange Trading and off exchange Trading.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
The market is rising again, most likely we will repeat the trend of last year, it is predicted that bitcoin and Ethereum will grow again at the end of the year.
Activity: 118
July 05, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
Yes, We will see the market on the rise again. But it will take time. One need to have patience to earn in this market. When it will rise, no one can say but it surely will.
Activity: 132
July 05, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Of course there will be, cryptocurrency is the technology of the future, which will be the most relevant payment system in the world
Activity: 40
July 05, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
The cryptocurrency will rise again, because this is just the law of the market, it will rise when you fall. So rest assured. What you need is patience.
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
The latest news are positive. Coinbase Custody is officially open for business and i hope it will help crypto to grow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 05, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
In the practical sense of the word, we see the value of currencies rise and fall daily, it is not a one way trip down.
As for the massive bull run, you can check statistics and charts, but I don't think it is possible to predict if, and when it would come.
Nothing is assured.
Activity: 150
July 05, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
Yes, I think in 2-3 months there will be a stable good growth.  And all will be well.  Do not panic.
Activity: 87
July 05, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
It's definitely going to rise again because right now FIFA world cup is going on and lot of people invest money in gambling and for your knowledge gambling is the world's top most form of entertainment leaving behind movies, tv and other forms of entertainment. FIFA is the most awaited occasion for these people so I think when the world cup will end people will again invest their money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
July 05, 2018, 01:33:33 PM
I still believe that the price of coins will rise as usual. Because as it happened last year that time the price of coins continued to fluctuate until the end of the year. Likewise what happens this year is the same thing. do not worry too much.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
I think that the market decline is over. the market is green and I hope it will grow now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

My answer to your question is YES, crypto market will start rising again. I can not say when, but I'm sure. And we've seen bigger market declines before, and then it's up rise again.
Activity: 328
July 05, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
If we refer to the previous year Bitcoin prices are still very low in mid year but then rise at the end of the year and also predicted this year bitcoin and altcoin will again rise again at the end of the year also, even could reach more than the previous year
Activity: 72
July 05, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
Now the crypto currency market is failing, everyone is trying to sell their coins and the market is falling.
Activity: 122
July 05, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
That is my question too. but i think its gonna rise again once the bearish stage is near to end and we will see some greens on the chart. We just need to believe the project were investing bro and this will make us more profit.
Activity: 164
July 05, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
Perhaps we will repeat the trend of last year at the end of this year. Let's wait together. I believe bitcoin will soon rise.
Activity: 82
July 05, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
I think the market will rise again soon, because now we can see that the decline has stopped, and the market has started a strong rebound in the past few days.
Pages:
Jump to: