Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 38. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
I hope so it will rice again, we are waiting for this everyday. Sometimes i am losing my hope and than i am thinking about old days
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:36:43 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Ofcourse, crypto will rise,we should bear in our minds that crypto will never fail,haters are haters they always find a way to lessen investors in crypto,lets all ignore them thats the only way to stop them, remember fluctuation is just normal,  the price will always surprise us never failed us ,
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
June 17, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
I think the market may last a long time. There should be a quiet period. He may need six months. But when the whale wakes up, the market will rise a lot. Currently affected by the World Cup, whales have participated in the World Cup.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

of course. I believe that. The market will rise soon. Because crypto is the future currency, It will be needed in the future.. Lets see.
Activity: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
Of course it is, don't panic because it is natural in the market to go down sometimes but I'm sure that it will rise soon especially on December before the year ends
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
Judging from the current market conditions it is difficult to rise again, but seeing the development of crypto from the beginning is formed until now I'm sure the crypto market will go back up again, though not now maybe it will surely be rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 17, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
Believe in yourself, use your logic. This cryptocurrency fluctuates like a spinning wheel. The point of patience for glory, let fraudsters sell their tricks out in the market, and then the wheels of growth will rise again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 17, 2018, 07:31:46 AM
Ofcourse it will just like the past months but we will never know when but possibilities to rise again is very high especially if we compared the market in the last year
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
the price of crypto as speculative currency, must have an ups and downs, I think about the current fall in the price of crypto, as a sign that Crypto will rise again in the near future,
Activity: 252
June 17, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
Yes, it will rise again, i think it is normal for market to ups and downs. So before the price rise and shine again, make sure you have your own by buying the alt that you believe will go the moon. I bought ethereum because it is one of the most valuable coin, and i think i wanna buy some stellar.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Of course it will, why not? Over the past year, the market has grown very much and needs a good correction before continuing its growth. I think that we are already finishing it and will expect new heights soon.
Activity: 1036
June 17, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
I am absolutely sure that the market will rise again. And grow very much. Even now the volume of trading and have become much more modest  but this only means that soon we will see very good growth in early autumn.
Activity: 120
June 17, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
unfounded speculation. logically if the price can go down can certainly go up as well.
this is just a matter of pesar course where many factors affect the price at this time and this is common in the world of crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
If you can see on the market and world news than you will see the much news about blockchain technology and other. Cryptocurrencies enter into our life. And we can see from the side or take the active part in this process. And no important believe or not believe
Activity: 27
June 17, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
The market will rebuild again, I believe in that
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
Yes , of course there will be , the market always has a fall and growth on it and the market , and after the fall there will always be growth, so we expect price growth, the main thing is patience.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
I think it will, but it needs to conform to the international situation. Now in the World Cup, the cryptocurrency market will not fluctuate too much, waiting for the World Cup to end, perhaps the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 17, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Of course crypto will gonna rise again.  I understand why you feel doubt on the crypto capacity to recover due to crypto price nowadays but instead of being affected by it, study crypto nature, trace its market price and read articles regarding crypto analysis. The crypto movement history is a great evidence that no matter how crypto price drop, it has the tendency to recover and bounce back.

I also believe that crypto has a great role in the future and it will be a medium in a digital world with more advance technology. So, crypto currency  is valuable in the future meaning it will surely recover.
Yes market will gonna rise again it is just a matter of time but if it would happen again I guess everyone should be alert about it because anytime the prices can be changed. Infact, the current situation of the market is only a matter of price correction so let's expect that the market will gonna rise again though we can't tell when.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 06:12:49 AM
many people say cryptocurrency market will not go up because bitcoin and altcoin prices are currently down, I would think positive. I think everyone believes cryptocurrency will continue to increase by the end of the year and early next year
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
June 17, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Seriously, is there any kind of fudder who says crypto will never rise again? He needs to improve his FUD skills, because nobody believes this one. LoL

Crypto is here to stay for a long time, and the final destination is a total marketcap of many trillions.

How much will this dump take? When's the next cycle? Nobody can say for sure, but I personally think somewhere in 2018 we'll go up.
Pages:
Jump to: