Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 41. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:28:24 AM
It is heavy to predugadovat, but if we are here and we believe in kriptobudushchy, then how to think differently. Of course it will be restored, it is just a matter of time, but nektory coins probably won't be able to recover, but here the strongest as they say survive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
June 17, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
A large amount of new buyers will come because they have an unique opportunity to buy at a very low price. Not 20000 for btc like in December 2017.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 17, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

It seems to me that this is just the beginning, let's compare the whole situation with the Dot-com bubble, it collected 6 trillion dollars, what is this compared to 280 billion of today's crypto market capitalization? Not everyone could invest in Dot-com, but everyone can invest into the crypto currency, 27/7.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
It will rise soon, what we need now is laws in favor of cryptos to be accepted from governments of different countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
No one believes in that crypto will never rise, it will rise but that's matter of time, it might not rise till 2019 or 2020 keep staying below $10.000
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 01:52:41 AM
Market will go up, you don't have to worry.
Do you still remember the end of 2017 where the prices of BTC and other coins increased dramatically?
The key in the world of crypto currency is patience. if you wait for the right moment, you will get what you want in this crypto.
The results will not betray the business, still believe in yourself .
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 01:51:30 AM
crypto is the future. the market will rise again. but when we don't know. don't lose your faith. only invest what you can loss.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 17, 2018, 01:48:51 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

market crypto is in an unstable position. the ever-changing conditions sometimes make it difficult for all of us to make decisions. it demands that we all can make the best decisions. our sense of confidence will affect the price, if we feel pessimistic then it will only make the situation worse. no one can be sure when the market will improve, as long as we are sure then we will help the market situation to a better thing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 17, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

If you look at the price movement or cryptomarket, this kind of dump happened so many times now we still see this market on its high note. Even people talk shit about cryptocurrency it will not affect its real value in the future. Expect that cryptomarket will rise again and haters will surely become a hodlers.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 17, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
will it rise again? absolutely.
when? as soon as the dumps are done and there were no bubbles any more.

you can look at the somewhat unknown altcoins. those that are outside of the first 20-50 altcoins out there. these coins were pumped. then they got dumped and their bubbles no longer remain. what happens is that they are ready to be pumped and many of them are already getting pumped. but if you look at the top 20-50 coins like ethereum, they got pumped but their dumps has been slow so they are still in bubbles and nowhere near ready for the next pump. which is why they are not yet rising.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
June 17, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

I'm so sick when the haters here say crypto will not rise back and it will not recover. they say bad things, but they are still active and looking for information in this forum, embarrassing themselves. I'm sure everyone is still hoping for the market to rise and recover, I think we are free to make beliefs, hopes and opinions ourselves.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
If you follow the trade, the market is always down around this period like last year but give it two months the market will double maybe by August
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 17, 2018, 01:27:23 AM
According to some indicators, bitcoin's price will gonna rise this weekend. However there are still hindrance before it will finally goes up. A normal scenario in cryptocurrency when the market is bloody shady with almost all altcoins were also affected by the decrease or bear price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 17, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

If you are an investor and holder of coins, I would like to believe that the market will soon rise. This situation also happened last year and suddenly a great pump come. Just continue holding my coins and surely, the market will recover soon.
A good advised mate, if you are here in crypto last year the scenario was repeatedly. As what I have noticed it will be raise at the end month of the year so meaning at the month of December. So you could not consider that crypto will not rising up because it is proven and tested and most people trust. Keep on holding until it is bouncing back and then you will have a profit.
Activity: 180
June 17, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
I still believe that the coins in the market will rise again. I believe that it will rise very soon, it may dumped so many times but i will never lose hope. we just need to have patience and stay calm. These ups and downs in the market world are normal.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 01:25:12 AM
Yes i believe that the market will recover or rise again.because when its happened everything will be fine.so lets watch out the market for rising again and it will be on the top.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

If you are an investor and holder of coins, I would like to believe that the market will soon rise. This situation also happened last year and suddenly a great pump come. Just continue holding my coins and surely, the market will recover soon.
Activity: 370
June 17, 2018, 01:09:22 AM
You should believe on the market as well on the coin you have because on the end of the year the bitcoin will grew by the end of the year and also their will be a bull run so nake sure you hold your coins and join the bull run
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
Is the market gonna rise again? Absolutely sure ,the cryptocurrency will bounce back in less than no time from now there is no need to over panic about the fall,very sooner the bull  will rule the market.
Activity: 602
June 17, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

These ups & downs are normal, if we see a huge rise in the market then we have to be ready for a bloodbath, because if we see an unexpected rise then obviously we have to face a major down fall.
So we have to think positively & market will recover soon after some correction.
Pages:
Jump to: