Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 40. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 17, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I think what happened this year so much makes many investors and members here depressed. panic is created over any major corrections and accidents that have occurred. until now the market does not go back to normal. but one thing you should know, situations like this have happened repeatedly and almost every year there. so do not worry
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 04:13:00 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes, crypto will rise again the haters will join crypto world when they can't beat us i.e if you can't beat them you join them, it is a matter of time before they realize where blockchain technology is going what it can do for this generation, the innovation can't be underestimated and it is endless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 17, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
Surely what will be just when?
We do not know this, but I can assume it will be autumn 2018 , but it's only my opinion!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
Of course it will rise again, however I personally don’t think we will rise again for a while, the market won’t allow whilst there are still too many people hoping it will. A few coins have now dropped below their December levels and that will see a few more people finally fold. The market wants you to feel pain, then feel numb until you pack it in and then it will rise!!!!

The other problem we face is all the leverage trading going on with the top coins, this has dried the volume up as big players can see an easy buck with the swing plays and as such there is no demand for the top coins which is ten felt throughout the market.

Just my pennies worth
Activity: 93
June 17, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

Yes, of course, the market will rise again. The cryptocurrencies and their markets are decentralized. It is normal to experience dump at prices sometimes. Their prices do not rise at all times. Instead of becoming unfaithful, people should grab the moment and buy more cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
I believe it's a yes because we are still in the early days. If you are in for the long term then that's where the market will probably rise up. It's just in the beginning where people take for granted such good investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
June 17, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
Who said that crypto market will never rising again? I think almost member in this forum believe that cryptocurrency market will rise again very soon and of course they're waiting for it day by day and I'm not an exception. I also think you should believe in cryptocurrency because it's the future of this world so I don't think it'll dump or stable at this low price forever Grin
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
June 17, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
I read a lot of articles on this issue. According to forecasts, this year the cryptocurrencies regulation will increase, the total capitalization is expected to triple in 2019. BTC and ETH are recognized as a digital good ,not securities, the SEC should no longer press these currencies and they will now be left to concentrate on solving the scaling problem.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 17, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
I think that this is obligatory, the market always descendant should give a rust because if there is no growth, then this business will cease to engage!
Activity: 266
June 17, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

In my opinion, the btc way will be defined when G20 will show their regulations. Their assembly will be in July.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
I believe that everything has its time, the main thing is not to rush, because the crypto is the technology of the future.
Activity: 588
June 17, 2018, 03:33:04 AM
It seems that the market is really getting ready for take-off, but these are just words, as usual, I can not offer anything from the evidence, because today it seems really very, very similar to the fact that the market will not fall any more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
Rising again is constant K, it would surely happen some days but might really require patience. The principle is what goes up would surely come down. Take it
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
Yes, I believe that the crypto market will recover soon but as to when, we still don't know. Crypto's are now undergoing correction and  perhaps it will took a while for the correction to be finished. People should have more patience this time and also, people should consider in buying btc and alts due to it's low price.
Activity: 132
June 17, 2018, 02:51:13 AM
The Red market situation is not permanent, as never been permanent before. coz the crypto market is not crushing The bear has dominated for quite a long tie, but sooner or later the market will regain its value, its just a matter of time till the upward trend begins meanwhile we need to be patiend and hold our coins as much as we can
Activity: 420
June 17, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Bulls are trying to do this, we hope that the will win bears with the help of powerful investments and attraction of third-party investments. Then capitalization will return to the level and people will start to make profit from investments again.
Activity: 102
June 17, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
Its just a matter f when , not if, the market will definitely recover, the red situation is currently biting hard but the situation wont last forever, iT will take quite a long period of time for it to fully recover but in the long run iit will, the market will be stable again, just be patient and dont sell your cons at a throw away price
Activity: 378
June 17, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
This market will be rise again, because after G20 summit some positive outcome is expected. If any positive news come out after G20 summit then this market will make new high. many countries are planing to regulate the cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 17, 2018, 02:37:14 AM
No one believes in that crypto will never rise, it will rise but that's matter of time, it might not rise till 2019 or 2020 keep staying below $10.000
Yes definitely later the market will come back up again but I think that it all takes time,
so we remain patient just to wait for the market back up
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 17, 2018, 02:31:09 AM
will it rise again? absolutely.
when? as soon as the dumps are done and there were no bubbles any more.

you can look at the somewhat unknown altcoins. those that are outside of the first 20-50 altcoins out there. these coins were pumped. then they got dumped and their bubbles no longer remain. what happens is that they are ready to be pumped and many of them are already getting pumped. but if you look at the top 20-50 coins like ethereum, they got pumped but their dumps has been slow so they are still in bubbles and nowhere near ready for the next pump. which is why they are not yet rising.
I agree with you. Dips and surges happen regularly in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market which is why this market won't continue diving indefinitely. The bear market will reverse into a bull market at some point in the near future most likely since this is how this market works just like any other financial market although this market is far more volatile in nature. This is a great time to buy the coins that you are interested in at low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: