Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 39. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

of course the market will be normal and grow again, but I can not predict it for the near future, moreover there is no strong momentum that can make the market back up.
now we can buy lots of crypto assets including bitcoin, so it's the best choice to research and be patient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:50:20 AM
Yes sure the market will rise again at the exact time, at present market condition is very bad so market will come back to rise again in couple of months. Bitcoin and crypto currency has great future and good to invest in,invest in exact time.market rising is a matter of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
I think the market will rebound in the near future. Prices have dropped for a long time. Let's wait for the green back.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
Yes..why not....market will rise again in future....it is the market or online business...and it is natural that some times its up and down...end of this last month and next year market will be rise definately...and people earn more profit.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Of course crypto will gonna rise again.  I understand why you feel doubt on the crypto capacity to recover due to crypto price nowadays but instead of being affected by it, study crypto nature, trace its market price and read articles regarding crypto analysis. The crypto movement history is a great evidence that no matter how crypto price drop, it has the tendency to recover and bounce back.

I also believe that crypto has a great role in the future and it will be a medium in a digital world with more advance technology. So, crypto currency  is valuable in the future meaning it will surely recover.
Activity: 173
June 17, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
First of all, I do not know where this hack is. I think that the rise of cryptocurrency is a must. If it stagnates, then the final result of this market will be broken. So what's the use of these coins in our hands now? We may as well sell them now. Another point, I think there will certainly be a large number of Altcoins to be eliminated in the process of falling and rising, so these coins should have been eliminated because many of Altcoin are useless, deceptive junk coins. The shuffle is a must.
Activity: 102
June 17, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
Yes, I think it's only a matter of time. Funding is now elsewhere. Such as the dollar. Or other areas. I expect it will rise once in August.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 17, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
I believe that in the future the digital currency market will reach the volume of 20 trillion US dollars. In the near future, the crypto-currency market will complete the correction started in January 2018. There will be an explosive growth to record highs, as a result of which the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach the above price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

It depends upon many facts now. Whether the crypto currencies currently getting corrected to different prices or different bottom or whether it is just the mass manipulation that is going on. If this is all because of the second reason then im sure market will rise one more time as buy walls will start creating overtime as people buy the crypto currencies at current discounted rates. If it is the former one then I am not sure what will be the future, if it is overvalued correction then I am afraid we will see too much drop in the value one more time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:59:32 AM
We just must wait for regulars and new laws for crypto, while we will not have such laws - big investors from Wall Street will not buy crypto, and this is a big problem now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 17, 2018, 04:55:04 AM
Yes, I firmly believe that the market will rise again. And it is a very scary increase. I think the reason for not rising now is the start of the World Cup. Many people go to the gambling.

I agree with your statement that the Market will rise again or recover. But for the reason why not rise now that because of the World Cup. Maybe I do not think it has anything to do with it. Because we remember that the price down there is a mention that a trade has been hacked someone then the market price dropped dramatically. For its Return the price goes up maybe we will wait for the process.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
Yes, I firmly believe that the market will rise again. And it is a very scary increase. I think the reason for not rising now is the start of the World Cup. Many people go to the gambling.
Activity: 295
June 17, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
for me its natural the market are dump because the investor are sell it is good to buy for now altcoins because some altcoins are dump, buy and wait because the market sometimes are pump , your key to profit is wait and hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 17, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
I'm sure it will recover. But only with the timing is nothing to understand. Hoping that in April will begin to rise, but so far it just keeps getting worse.
Hey, Its June already and I see this market will recover again this year. This technology is really great and a lot of big people are still believing that cryptocurrency is our future so we should believe on that too.

I read a lot of articles on this issue. According to forecasts, this year the cryptocurrencies regulation will increase, the total capitalization is expected to triple in 2019. BTC and ETH are recognized as a digital good ,not securities, the SEC should no longer press these currencies and they will now be left to concentrate on solving the scaling problem.

This is really great, cryptocurrencies will really be accepted anywhere because government can't really control this thing so better for them to regulate cryptocurrency, 2019 will really be a great year for us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 17, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Ofcourse crypto will rise again in the future, crypto is declining for almost 6 months and i think in the next 2-3 months we can see development in the market. So continue to buy cheap coin in the market while you still can.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 17, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

For sure the market will rise again. Falling of the market is just a normal phenomena and then it will surely rise again maybe not now but soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
I'm sure it will recover. But only with the timing is nothing to understand. Hoping that in April will begin to rise, but so far it just keeps getting worse.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

We cannot deny the reality that Crypto-currency Market has already been manipulated!
But i do believed that Cryptos will  rise again  after the fall but in an indefinite given time! Cool
Activity: 124
June 17, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
Of course it will rise,  it's how crypto works. Pump and dump of cryptos depends on the circulation in the blockchain technology. But some might not rise and depletes more until they surrender. It is better to hold and maybe you will gain more profit.
Activity: 46
June 17, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
there are a lot of coins because of which the market is full, but there is no sense from them, they only distract investors from really necessary coins.  there is a glut of the market and it does not stand up, people lose money.  so before investing you need to understand that you have chosen the right currency.
Pages:
Jump to: