Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market gonna rise again???? - page 43. (Read 2570 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
June 16, 2018, 11:28:51 PM
Here this is just what I think, maybe those guys who said that bitcoin will rise again are those who does not believe or your just creating that story(2 options here so I do not say that it is true and you are lying that is just what I thought of the posibilities. So I hope you respect what I wrote, This is my freedom of expression). Still Iam going to help you

Thats it, back on what we are talking about, bitcoin will rise  we just do not know the right time and when it will going to happen. In this situation we must be patient on waiting if the market value is down your value investments are down, you must do is do not panic and just don't click sell.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:24:02 PM
I think it will rise again. We just have to wait and patience until bull come. I suggest to buy more coin in this time and then wait until bull come, maybe you can get big profit with that.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 16, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

In order to have a massive bullrun market will experience these bloody long bearish months. As long people will buy, crypto is here to stay and no need to worry cause these pulling of prices are totally normal and its a whales play. Just make sure you hodl your coins and be ready to sell it during bull market.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 11:06:07 PM
Yes that is for sure that the market will rise again and all value of the coins will get higher once again. We have seen this in the past year that from dropping of the market it went back again and gets a much bigger progress. So I can safely say that it will goes up and rise again.
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 11:05:29 PM
I think it gonna rise but not so fast. Everyone just make some predict, they doesn't know what will happen next so i think don't hear hater saying. Just be patience and keep positive about crypto market.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Chin up, my friend!
We've seen the worst, this time ain't no different, the lower we go, the higher we'll rise!
What doesn't kill us, makes us even stronger!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:03:18 PM
Don't worry about the outlook for the entire encrypted money market.
It will still rise, and with the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets at an early stage, it is perfectly normal for prices to fluctuate wildly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 11:02:50 PM
Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place .

First and foremost, the bloodbath is normal. The market will always have a rise and fall - the span of each is unpredictable. The only thing that is conspicuous is that after a crash, market will recover and when the market is too high, it will come to a correction period right after.

But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes it will rise. Like what I said, crypto market will not be stable. It will always move up or down. And those who say that it won't rise are just making things worse. Spreading FUD all over the forum will only make recovery slower.
Activity: 93
June 16, 2018, 10:59:50 PM
It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips. We should keep holding our coins because it will leads us to high profits if the market recovers again. Patience is very important at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
June 16, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

I think cryptocurrency is able to rise but there will be coins that could not recover and will decline in a period of time. This could happen due to many coins coming out in the market which makes investor to be divided.
Activity: 51
June 16, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: