Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I think this is normal. Not only does the price of Ethereum depend on Bitcoin, but all cryptocurrency prices are dependent on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency and is also the representative of cryptocurrency, as long as bitcoin rises all The coins will rise, and all the bitcoins will fall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Yes, it depends, but in general majority of altcoins are dependent on BTC, so it is a market feature.
 I hope in future there will appear altcoins independent on BTC price movement.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Virtually all coins and tokens depend on bitcoin in their price. This is because bitcoin has a very high level of capitalization and this gives it the opportunity to dominate the price over other types of crypto currency. I think that such a situation in the crypto-currency world will not always exist. Someday there will come a stage of market maturity and each coin or token will develop in price independently.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Ofcourse it is, because a large percent of Ethereum's volume is against the bitcoin, it's pretty clear that the bitcoin has a very strong affect on the price of Ethereum.

The price of Bitcoin affects the whole market, and when the whole market goes down, Ethereum will automatically follow as it's just a part of the market and it's market cap is not too high so it can do it's own movements.

Also when bitcoin goes down, people are interested to cash-out, which will usually cause Ethereu, sells against the dollars and not only against the bitcoin, and it will make the price drop even further.
Because people are more inclined to believe in bitcoin. It was originally one of the most valuable currencies in the encrypted currency. Even ETH can't challenge its price.
Activity: 490
Not only price of ethereum, but also price of each altcoin is dependent on bitcoin. So I believe btc is a trigger for each crypto.
At the same time ethereum can rise faster and fall deeper in terms of BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think of course depends , I think that all altcoins depend on bitcoin , I think if you are in the market for a long time then you noticed it
Activity: 160
I think yes. Because if you trace the growth and fall of the ethereum and bitcoin, then they are very similar. The ethereum very often simply repeats the bitcoin reaction
Activity: 80
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
All prices of altcoins deoend on the BTC price tbh...
Activity: 308
Not just ethereum all different altcoins are controlled by the cost of btc. Bitcoin is surely understand and seen as the door of all digital currency to Fiat. So ups and down of cost in crypto advertise is influenced by btc
copper member
Activity: 59
It is also very true that most of the crypto coins depend on this coin if the BTC price will raise the price of another coin, it will also increase it cannot deny this and there are many reasons to work behind this, the first thing is liquidity and the second thing is approval.
Most coins are still not permitted in many places but have that power so you can say that it's like a dollar for other crypto coins where they measure the price of their coins. So eth depends on BTC and it's true.

But if you check the tendency of the exchange rates, you cannot say that there is a correlation. I mean, ETH can be stable, but BTC price drops or rises.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is also very true that most of the crypto coins depend on this coin if the BTC price will raise the price of another coin, it will also increase it cannot deny this and there are many reasons to work behind this, the first thing is liquidity and the second thing is approval.
Most coins are still not permitted in many places but have that power so you can say that it's like a dollar for other crypto coins where they measure the price of their coins. So eth depends on BTC and it's true.
Activity: 98
I think, yes of course, all the altcoins prices are dependent on bitcoin. Absolutely all coins immediately react to the change in the rate of BTC. BTC is growing, growing, everything else falls BTC and everyone falls for him.
Activity: 336
I don't think so, because bitcoin prices increase but ethereum prices did not go increase too, so in my opinion bitcoin prices have nothing to do with ethereum prices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
To most people,  bitcoin is the only major cryptocurrency of value.  It's unfortunate but that's the reality.  There's this notion that if bitcoin fails,  every other cryptocurrency will fail too.  That's the reason why people panic sell when they see the price of bitcoin becoming low.

besides the main one, bitcoin also still excels than other coin coins, it's true that if the price of bitcoin goes down the other coin coin prices also seem to be disturbed.
Activity: 90
Apparently, those competing cryptos may stay years to come regardless those may not remain our best alternative for investors interested in profits mid term given the category price and momentaneous people reduced commitment.
Activity: 114
I believe that Bitcoin to some extent affects any cryptocurrency, however, there is no direct dependence of one cryptocurrency on another.
Activity: 96
Yes, you are very wise. All coin prices depend on bitcoin, but the degree of dependence is different. Only the other coins that take off from Bitcoin will take off.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
The price of ethereum is not dependent on the price of bitcoin or what
because they are two different in any aspects and at the same time the price of ethereum is still depend to the law of the demand.
Activity: 43
As we know when bitcoin gets hit by bad news that causes the bitcoin price down it makes almost all cryptocurrency decrease due to bitcoin effect.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
you must realized that there are a lot of things to consider for a price of a certain crypto like ethereum
to affect its price, one things is the development happening inside of it, the people and investors
the community, also if there is a bug encounter in a certain areas this are the things to consider
if the price will shoot up or goes down, its not necessarily  because of bitcoin, thats why the price
is going down, you should also take time to read why this is happening ,
that may help you a lot to understand thanks and i hope i help you and everyone who is reading your
thread
Pages:
Jump to: