Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I think the price of ETH is being less and less dependand on the price of BTC. It's all a matter of it being used as a trading pair on exchanges instead of BTC in my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
The prices of bitcoin and ethereum don't depend on each other. I think it is just the overall tendency of the cryptomarket influences their rates. If cryptomarket goes down - all the coins are dropping.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes. The price of any Altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin. Investors look at the behavior of the bitcoin price. If it starts to grow sharply, many traders prefer to sell Altcoins and buy bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 560
In my opinion not only Ethereum but all altcoin price is depend on bitcoin
When bitcoin crash so do altcoin
It always end like that
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think this is true, all the altcoins prices are dependent on bitcoins. So whenever bitcoin price will go, the other coins will follow. and right now, bitcoin price is down and this makes the other coins are down.

Activity: 336
There are many coins in this market and almost every single day new coins are created and engaging in this market and there only wish to be like the king of called BTC or bitcoin. See its the best coin of this market and everyone admire this coin for many reasons.
This is also very true that most of the crypto coins are depend on this coin if the price of BTC will raise other coins price will also raise no can deny this thing and there are many reason work behind this, 1st thing is liquidity and the second thing is approval.
Most of the coins still not allowed in many places but it has that power so you can say that its like dollar to other crypto coins where they measure the price of their coins. So eth depends on BTC and its true.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Yes, the price of most crypto and ethereum is also dependent on bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good coin and it also controls the price of most coin. I am sure that as long as crypto is concerned, it will continue to grow and control the price of coin.
copper member
Activity: 224
it is obvious. it is especially evident in the recent performance. a few days ago,  ether fell sharply, while bitcoin was only a small decline. Bitcoin fell today, and ether is also falling more sharply. Bitcoin dominates the encryption market, always.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
I think that this is true, but at the etherium it is not much manifested. At the moment, all the coins have fallen, but it's hard to say whether this is due to bitcoins or whether the entire market is falling.
No coin is dependent on bitcoin price, it has an independent market and community making it grow and eventually makes the price at good standing. But Bitcoin is a big factor on the changes of the altcoin values since it is the primary pairing coin on most exchange. In addition, it is also one of the best established coin that is available in the market. It's community also are the same community that is involved in other altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I'm sure that the whole market works both up and down from bitcoins. These are my personal observations. But, as for Etherium, it is noticed that this does not always happen and the Etherium can go against the bitcoin course.
Activity: 98
what makes you think that bitcoin only affects Ethereum ? bitcoin affects the entire market
Activity: 406
Each coin price is dependent on BTC as it is the main coin but this correlation is not linear. In january ETH price was 11% of BTC price and now is only 4.3%
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
It seems to me that most of the altcoins depends on Bitcoin. The thing is that Bitcoin is the most common crypto that is used on markets.
Activity: 238
Today, all crypto tokens depend on the cost of bitcoins. Many investors are trying to save their money and pour them into bitcoin! the demand for the rest of the crypto coins is falling, so there are no positive news. And all the other crypto coins start to fall in price!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
 I don't think so because the company of ethereum is different in bitcoin and they are both independent to each other therefore there is no any relationship between with these two entities in the market.
Activity: 65
Unfortunately this year has shown that the price of the Ethereum depends very much on the price of Bitcoin. The etherium is even more failed than Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
Yes, I think also that the price of Ethereum is dependent on the Bitcoin. From some market price, it seems like the Bitcoin price always affects all altcoins price. This is because of some trusts from the people and holders. If the king of cryptocurrency is down, it will affect the other cryptocurrencies, including the ETH. and It happens.
Activity: 42
The price of the altcoins completely depends on the BTC and that is it.
Activity: 68
Yes,  the pirce of ethereum dependent on bitcoin. And not only etc coin heres all coins have link in bitcoin.  So when bitcoin go high and all coin market go high,  and when btc down and all are down. That's it.   
Activity: 364
Ethereum has its own value and bitcoin has its own value, but when the impact of the market falls on the bitcoin, all the coins fall into this area, often seen in the graph.
Pages:
Jump to: