Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
This is a must, and everyone will answer you this way. The entire cryptocurrency is powerful because of Bitcoin, so all coins will be affected by Bitcoin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
my experience from 2017 is that every altcoin movement is based on the price of bitcoin every
bitcoin has a high price value altcoin is even higher in price, and if the bitcoin price drops its
impact on altcoin becomes lower, and hopefully the end of the year is altcoin heading to its
peak to have a very high price, so even the other altcoins have high prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Everything depend on bitcoin. When bitcoin going down, everything is going down. When bitcoin going up, altcoins, unfortunately, going down too.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
I think all altcoin feel the same way. where is bitcoin has the ability to move the market the crypto it makes all altcoin including the ethereum affected with bitcoin.
all really depend on bitcoin, because bitcoin will give effect to all coins and including ethereum. the biggest market is in bitcoin and it's proven right now
Activity: 61
I'm afraid you won't get an exact answer anywhere. Ethereum is not Bitcoin. A simple statement, but how much truth is behind it. The fact is that Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the world. It is equal to all other cryptocurrencies, all settlement and payment transactions are made with respect to Bitcoin. So the answer to the question is: Is the price of Ethereum dependent on Bitcoin? It turns out ambiguous. In this way, it is easier to ask: the price of which coin does not depend on the price of Bitcoin. It is worth pondering this simple statement, as everything becomes clear.
Activity: 238
All prices of all cryptocurrencies are depended on the price of btc and in another way as well. Their connection is too close and it couldn't be avoided.
Activity: 23
At present ethereum prices do follow the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first currency to come out in crypto currency, so bitcoin can influence the altcoin. But if we predict for the next 10 years, nobody knows whether bitcoin will still be the leader or Eth who will rule in crypto currency.
Activity: 294
yes the possibility is correct or I think yes. Because I see it that way, when bitcoin goes up ethereum also rises and when bitcoin goes down ethereum also goes down
Activity: 386
I think all altcoin feel the same way. where is bitcoin has the ability to move the market the crypto it makes all altcoin including the ethereum affected with bitcoin.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
I don't think so, but because more than half of the market potential is controlled by bitcoin, making all altcoins focused on bitcoin and influenced by the movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
I can say it is. Bitcoin goes high accompanied by ethereum and the other altcoins. The price of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other alts. I am patiently waiting for ethereum to reach 1K soon  Kiss.
Activity: 140
Of course, the etherium depends on bitcoins and not only does the etherium, as well as all other strong ones, depend on this coin. Now the time is not right, the whole decentralized and centralized currency has fallen in price and investing its investments is very problematic.
Activity: 103
I think the whole market is running with the bitcoin position if the bit coin is down market is down and if it is up market is up so i think ethereum price depends on bitcoin 90% .
90% dependence is too big.. ETH is a very popular platform, if you notice ETH usually goes before Bitcoin on the downside. ETH is powerful enough to be independent of the trend and not rely on the BTC as much as you say
Activity: 103

I think that there is price independence but they are still influenced by each other. In terms of stability I like Bitcoin more than Altcoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

I think there is indeed a direct correlation between Bitcoin and Ethereum, although I'm sure the percentage will always be different. What matters is that right now we are starting to make Bitcoin as a determinant of market trends. I think this is not a good situation, because the market will be easily manipulated or stimulated by large investors.
We can't deny the fact that most of those alts project still relied with btc run, as we can see even ETH which is the second well known crypto currency are also falling beside btc, the way the market flows right now are still depends with how supporters of bitcoin will support the crypto market, we will be able to conclude after seeing the bounce back or if the market change directions favors to alts / btc.
Activity: 110
indeed, all coins and ETH do follow the price of bitcoin which is a fact because bitcoin is always in demand by investors who have a lot of money, and indeed this is the reality why we are not surprised by this price and this is the crypto world, we can debate all day, but it is still clear that BTC is in control.
Activity: 294
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Maybe it will be very easy to judge in general, because the situation is like that. But when Bitcoin is corrected, we see almost all altcoins experiencing the same trend. Maybe this is not a matter of how many altcoins pair with Bitcoin, but our mindset that makes the price of many altcoins correlate with Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I think there is indeed a direct correlation between Bitcoin and Ethereum, although I'm sure the percentage will always be different. What matters is that right now we are starting to make Bitcoin as a determinant of market trends. I think this is not a good situation, because the market will be easily manipulated or stimulated by large investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
such reference is not entirely correct. many cases do not comply with the foregoing where bitcoin ride however ethereum down and also occurs for all altcoin. may indeed many like-minded it however it is not entirely wrong. If looking for a reference for a true then surely there will be no one could know for sure.
Activity: 59
Bitcoin is the king of cryptography, where the first curve appears in cryptography. In crypto, bitcoin has tremendous powers in developing the travel of another altcoin. Thus, bitcoin reduces or increases the bitcoins, it will also affect the entire Alcon, which will follow the course of instruction or bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: