Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Of course it is. The price of bitcoin affects the entire market, if bitcoin begins to recover in price, it is clearly understandable that people will soon begin to show interest in Atlcoins, because this is a regularity.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
All alts are
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
In the last 2-3 days, bitcoin is growing, and everything else is falling in price. ETH only today is trying to grow up a little. I watched this situation last year before the general pump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Well yea. Basically all of the prices of the altcoins are dependent on bitcoin so the price of ethereum is no different really. When the price of bitcoin falls then the price of ethereum falls too. Whatever happens to the price of bitcoin does affect the price of eth. There can also be some outside factors that affect the price of eth though like transaction volume and times.
Activity: 518
I think the whole market is running with the bitcoin position if the bit coin is down market is down and if it is up market is up so i think ethereum price depends on bitcoin 90% .
Agree with you all coins are equal to bitcoin, Ethereum is also equal to bitcoin
Activity: 47
The signal ball is right up 'til the present time the ruler of the tomb and he on the off chance that he goes down that and all the grave goes in, and on the off chance that he goes up that and all the crepe comes up. This is the market. A few people are on this and acquire just a little persistence.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Well, before it was. Of course, everything was draped from Bitcoin. not only the life of Ether. But now the picture is different. I generally think that soon all the Crypto currency will live and depend only on itself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
If crypto enthusiasts grow bigger this year then crypto price will increase. the price of ethereum and BTC will grow if the enthusiast to invest increases.
Activity: 822
Judging by my own observation since i have enter into space ethereum and other altcoins depend so much on bitcoin, it is rare to see bitcoin price to drop without altcoins price being affected.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think this is true, as the entire cryptocurrency market reacts to the increase or decrease in the value of the BTC itself. More than once we have seen this dynamics, as soon as the BTC rate comes to life and it starts to go up, as immediately all the altcoins begin to crawl up behind it. Conversely, as soon as the price of BTC falls, so immediately without slowing down all the altcoins fly down.
Activity: 8
Price of all alt coin are dependent on bitcoin only. But there are other factors also and ETH is also getting popular as a payment medium.
Activity: 140
I think the whole crypt is interconnected. It depends on each other, not on one bitkoyna. The world is strongly intertwined. I think you know about it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
It appears to be all the cryptos relies upon bitcoin, not simply ethereum. Bitcoin is the center of the crypto advertise. At the point when the bitcoin value rise, all different cryptos will ascend after bitcoin. On the off chance that the bitcoin value drops, all the crypto market will go down.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Not entirely but bitcoin prices will have an impact on the ethereum holders. decrease of bitcoin there is of course effect. makes everyone panic and eventually ethereum itself will also experience it. so the whole cryptocurrency impacts the bitcoin price
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not directly, obviously. Bitcoin sets the General trend, followed by all possible cryptocurrencies going down. Not all, but almost all. My answer is no. The price of Etherum is not related to the price of Bitcoin. This is a false connection, in my opinion.

It`s all started with Bitcoin`s, first conversions was possible only Traditional
currencies - Bitcoin, conversions Traditional currencies - Ethereum were not possible
in all exchanges. That is changing I believe and even Bitcoin is dominant and present
in all exchanges Ethereum is keeping up.
   Ethereum is an smart contract ecosystem. Except in conversion terms price of Ethereum
doesn`t depend from Bitcoin, that would be short answer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Not directly, obviously. Bitcoin sets the General trend, followed by all possible cryptocurrencies going down. Not all, but almost all. My answer is no. The price of Etherum is not related to the price of Bitcoin. This is a false connection, in my opinion.
Activity: 37
Of course, there is a connection not only Ethereum, but all altcoins with Bitcoin, it is worth looking at the chart and everything becomes clear
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
Believe it or not, The price of all Altcoin depends on BTC. Don't forget, BTC is the father of all crypto.
Activity: 95
Absolutely true. Bitcoin happens to be so far the foundation of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin embodies all altcoins. The price dependent of altcoins on bitcoin is absolutely normal as bitcoin embodies all cryptocurrency and ethereum is no exception. When the price of bitcoin increases, that of ethereum all other coins increases too and vice versa. I think, until there's equal stability and independence of strong altcoins such as ethereum, they'll continue to depend on bitcoin...
Activity: 406
All prices depend on each other and it is important to choose a good project so that it is not very tightly linked to the price of other assets. There are not many such projects. I like EOT and the fact that they are building a platform for developers and players. This will allow players to earn money and this is important for the further development of the industry. The project has community support and I hope that it will depend on the price of bitcoin, or Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: