Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
No, price of ETH depends on the demand for ETH, so when demand is dropping, price will be dropping too. It was pretty obvious as for me.
All altcoin is dependent on the price of bitcoin, I'm sure. If Bitcoin goes up, all altcoin will go up and when the bitcoin falls everything will fall always the same. Only stablecoin is not affected by bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
ETH is not as special as it was, so it is influenced by BTC just like any other token. I hope that one day peopel will get it and start share their knowledge.
Activity: 378
No, price of ETH depends on the demand for ETH, so when demand is dropping, price will be dropping too. It was pretty obvious as for me.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Due to the current market dominance, it is depending on Bitcoin. Every altcoin is depending on Bitcoin right now. Today we saw a great price increase and I hope that the dominance decreased a little bit.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Yes, it is certain that the price of bitcoin affects other coins, bitcoin is the parent of all coins when the price of bitcoin rises or falls of course this will be followed by other coin-coins
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

All altcoins and tokens paired with bitcoin in the exchanges will be sort of dependent on bitcoin given the marketcap bitcoin has.

Activity: 459
Yes, no coin can escape the influence of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin rose, other coins did not dare to move. Bitcoin created a cryptocurrency, so Ethereum was only a small role in front of Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Yes, absolutely ethereum's price depends on bitcoin price.Even the price of all altcoins depends on the price and condition of bitcoin.A person who denies this is definitely a dead end.Bitcoin is the cyrpto world's dollar.To get a altcoin in the simplest way you need to buy bitcoin first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
it is not directly proportional to rising and falling with bitcoin. Bitcoin dictates the rules of the game but still altcoins and ethereum grow without Bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Ethereum is an entity on its own, that does not always require btc to pump  or to dump.
Although, it seems sometimes that ethereum could be affected, because it is paired with btc, but this does not always seem to have lasting effect.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
In this market, everything depends on Bitcoin, from the price to the total market capitalization. It is to be the market leader.
Activity: 336
I also believe that the price of Ethereum depends on the price of Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin rises, other prices for coins also rise, and vice versa.
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
It is true now, but last year I felt that Ethereum was very independent. This year Ethereum began to rely on Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not rise and it will not rise.

Agreed, on the rise of ICO projects based on Etherium network ETH wasn`t that dependent on Bitcoin rate. Now, with the decline of ICOs Etherium became much like the other altcoins - it follows the pattern that Bitcoin draws, unfortunately.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Bitcoin capitalization is now more than 50% of the entire market, so any coin moves along with Bitcoin, Etherium is more prone to Bitcoin pressure, because it is very famous and is in the shadow of Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I will say more, today everything depends on the price of BTC! If you follow the market and take an active part in it, then you understand what it is from BTC that the cryptocurrency world is now putting together and it is in BTC that manipulation works at a height!
Activity: 378
It is true now, but last year I felt that Ethereum was very independent. This year Ethereum began to rely on Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not rise and it will not rise.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
We know most of the altcoins are depends to the bitcoin price what ever happen to the value of the bitcoin altcoins will be affected. Ethereum are depends also to the bitcoin but they some time who the value of ethereum increasing while the value of bitcoin decreasing maybe 80 percent will affect but not 100 percent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I am absolutely sure of that. At least that's what I think. Every time I watch the behavior of cryptocurrencies in the market, the rise and fall of bitcoin and Ethereum occur at about the same time, which is absolutely normal
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
That's a very interesting question. Yeah when it comes to altcoin most of them are dependent on Bitcoin almost all. Cause when it comes to other countries everyone connected to pair with Bitcoin directly or indirectly. And the market cap of Bitcoin is more than half of the whole market do yes every moves of Bitcoin matter. When it goes up altcoin bleed when it comes low same problem. When Bitcoin is stable then the altcoins normally rise. Now like other altcoins ethereum also effected by Bitcoin but not much as other altcoins do. Cause in most of the exchange ethereum has its own pair and eth also got a very good marketcap.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
of course yes, not only Ethereum but all altcoins also depend on Bitcoin, so if Bitcoin prices rise or bull run then I'm sure the prices of Ethereum and all altcoins will increase as well and participate in bull run too, so now what we can expect is Bitcoin prices can rise even higher as happened in 2017, so that the price of Ethereum and all altcoins can increases too.
Pages:
Jump to: