Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
The influence of bitcoin is too strong so that daily transactions always reach more than 50%, of course when the bitcoin price drops then this will have an impact on other coins including ethereum, this is what makes us have to make the bitcoin the first choice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
These two coins are independent of each other, but we see a situation when their price changes in direct proportion. Therefore, we can assume their relationship.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Of course it depends, very often it was when the charts of bitcoin and Ethereum were similar, everything always depends on bitcoin, it is here as if the main)
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, I think that for the most part it is true that the ethereum, like many, depends on Bitcoin, because it is king Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
All the coins are dependent on BTC movement.
Crypto market is still relatively small and  all the coins are
following the the leader.
When the market will overcome $1 trillion the coins will be more independent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
That's really true. Bitcoin is the market leader in capitalization and it is for this reason that all altcoins follow Bitcoin and Ethereum is no exception.

the problem is that since now altcoin like ethereum follows the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin is a coin that is used as a benchmark price for coins below it like ethereum
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
I agree on this ethereum must be followed the footstep of bitcoin, there is no ladder to step up the lead one which is bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin is dumping the others may affected may others not directly hit by dumping but the suffer the market exchange through bitcoin is at low price, so theres no reasons that ethereum depend on bitcoin...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
The price of all coin in the cryptocurrencies market depends on Bitcoin, since they all have a pair with the BTC. In addition, BTC dominates over 50% of the market, so the price of affected altcoins is also understandable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Yes, all coins depend on Bitcoin price, but not always. We must also take into account speculation. In September, bitcoin rose and Ethereum fell. So you have to look carefully because what, and then to survive.
Activity: 265
Price of all tokens is largely dependent on bitcoin and Etherum is not an exception. When the price of bitcoin is down likely that Ethereum price will also be down. Bitcoin have strong dominance  over other crypto currencies at the moment
Activity: 232
Right now, market isn't that mature that the coins can behave independently according to their own project progress. Bitcoin being the dominant currency do have its affect on other tokens. You must have seen that a development news does pump a coin but then it again comes back to its original price where it moves according to the majority market.
Activity: 348
the price of any altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin, I do not know a single independent altcoin
actually I don't really know what altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin, or altcoin and bitcoin depend on the crypto market. because the price of bitcoin is also influenced by the crypto market, and all of them will certainly be affected by crypto market conditions.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Yup this is true, ethereum price will also depends on the price movement of bitcoin not only ethereum but the whole crypto markets because bitcoin is main currency in crypto markets that's why there's a big impact to crypto world if the price of bitcoin was fallen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
the price of any altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin, I do not know a single independent altcoin
Activity: 462
That's really true. Bitcoin is the market leader in capitalization and it is for this reason that all altcoins follow Bitcoin and Ethereum is no exception.
Activity: 175
if in my opinion after I pay attention. etherium price as if following the price chart movement of bitcoin bro. because every bitcoin price drops. etherium prices also fell. and vice versa, the price of bitcoin rises in the price of etherium also rises
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Most of the time ethereum are dependent to the price of the bitcoin. But they have time that ethereum pump while bitcoin dump the price. Not ethereum are dependent to the bitcoin most of the cryptocurrency or I guess it's all correct me if Im wrong.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
Each altcoin still depends on bitcoin and this can not be avoided, we must not forget that the market is dancing on bitcoin, and not Vice versa
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Why trying to guess? Just take these two charts (BTC/USD and ETH/USD) and compare it. You can even lay one over another and see everything clearly. It depends sometimes, when BTC grows or falls dramatically, but this happens not very often.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
I think when smart contracts start to work and tokens will be used everywhere in the future, ETH will become independent of bitcoin, and the price will not depend on anything. Now it is only one of the huge platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: