Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 11, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
Some yes but others are not. This is not an easy issue because this kind of business can have a major impact to every countries economy. Once the people will adopt this, it must be done in the proper time in the right place to make everything perfect if possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
Perhaps many will still question this digital currency that are introduced in the present. But I believe in the long run, the whole world will be familiar with the cryptocurrency. We can never be prepared as the famous quote says, but we can be ready to learn and adapt changes in the world.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
Of course some countries already using Crypto, but the Word is not ready for that. Because may people have not heard anything about it, and other a lot of people know about BTC but actually don't know how it works. So there is 10-20 years till the World population can accept it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 11, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Nowadays, people who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies are gaining numbers. compared way back before cryptocurrency started. We can't say that we are 100% ready for it, but most of us are. Here in my country, many people think of cryptocurrency as a form of scam. But the truth is, they just lack the proper knowledge about it.

It is because we are adapting to the new trends of technology. There are older people who are still willing to learn the new technologies in fact some of them get used to it and began to get technology as part of their lives like the millennial's do. So we could expect that the world is ready for cryptocurrency and i can say that it is already more than 60 percent the world is ready for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
Not all corners of the world know about cryptocurrency especially to those people who belong to the poorest of the poor. So I would say that the world is not ready for the cryptocurrency. Usually affected are those in remote areas who were not exposed to gadgets or haven't experienced the advanced technologies and don't even have electricity to light up their houses.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
Seeing the development of cryptocurrencies at this time, I am optimistic that one day the cryptocurrency can be accepted by people in the world. The problem is how to apply these beliefs. Some countries are still not ready to accept the risks posed in the use of cryptocurrency. Concern about the state of the economy in a country is a problem that is the main reason.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The answer may differ, for some living in a more advance technology, they will say, yes they are ready. But for those less developing country having technology so  behind from others, it is a no.
Activity: 252
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 11, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
Yes especially those advance countries when it comes to digital technology. I  bet they are eyeing already to apply this kind of system which is being highlight in cryptocurrency and that is the blockchain technology. This blockchain technology will definitely eradicate the corruption especially in the government system.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
The world is apparently ready for whatever it is aware of and has been endorsed by the authorities in order to use or patronize it without fear. Until Bitcoin or cryptocurrency meets a new light where the governments of all nations announce its legitimacy, the world will appear to be not ready for it.
Ues I agree. The world is ready to engage in crypto currency because we are already in the new era where technology envades the world. Modern world with modern people are very ready for crypto currency.
Activity: 24
September 11, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
Currently, cryptocurrency is widely used as a means of payment. Perhaps for a short time, the popularity and popularity of cryptocurrency will become stronger.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 06:12:20 AM
I am not agree with you  becouse many countys still refuse bitcoin but peoples are too much interested  about cryptocurrency.so that's why I hope that crypto world ruling everywhere very soon.but current situation can't be proved this.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
Yes, because bitcoin is developing more and more and it also gains reputation from society. that's the reasson why
Activity: 24
September 11, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
Nowadays, people who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies are gaining numbers. compared way back before cryptocurrency started. We can't say that we are 100% ready for it, but most of us are. Here in my country, many people think of cryptocurrency as a form of scam. But the truth is, they just lack the proper knowledge about it.
Activity: 38
September 11, 2018, 05:51:58 AM
Currently, governments in many countries are not ready for this. The market is in need of people's trust. If people do not trust, the market will decline.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
September 10, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
The emergence of cryptocurrency and it's eventual dominance is a gradual process,the market is still a bit young and a lot of work has to be done,already numerous large companies and huge investors and celebrities are already endorsing the cryptocurrency,so I think the world is definitely ready for this decentralized currency
Activity: 15
September 11, 2018, 05:47:00 AM
I think the digital currency showcase is at a beginning period, the world will require more opportunity to truly acknowledge the crypto. Bitcoin and numerous cryptographic forms of money will steadily supplant cash fiat yet not currently.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
I think the world is ready for crypto because almost everywhere in the world now, there are people who use crypto. Crypto adoption increases each passing day and that tells you how ready people are to embrace the new technology.
Activity: 16
September 11, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not ready to replace the current financial system. The market has over 2,000 coins, most of which are altcoins and tokens. It takes a very long time for the world to accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think that after a while, maybe even less than 10 years, and all countries will be ready to accept crypto currency as a payment system. I want this to happen sooner
copper member
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
Just few countries accept cryptocurrency as the payment. And the others ban crypto and who uses them as a lawbreaker. Thus, I don't think the world is ready for this revolution. Maybe 10 or 20 years later, it may.
Pages:
Jump to: