Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 19. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

what kind of fake coin do you mean? scammer or like how.
but if for scammers who are on behalf of ico it is a lot. yes, in fact I've dealt with a scam ico. this is the experience and must be more precise in every speculation. So, essentially you have to find a lot of knowledge, experience and insight.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
There is many Fake Coin that we called SCAM Coin. Is just ICO which just want your money and after that they run away wit your money. You can avoid it by research that team depelopment, read whitepaper, and many more. Even, right now there are many ICO review site just like ICObench any many more.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
yes, and y can not gain profit from that
Activity: 65
May 10, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
I think there is no existing fake coins in cryptocurrency market as far as i know because i believe once the coin or ICO will launch on a market its been proven that it has succesfully done through many things in a cryptoworld.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
Of course, there are many fake coins exist. look for the coin project deeply, research about it. Look for the developer team. If it's not an ICO, look for trading volume in exchanges, a fake coin won't exist in good exchanges. Avoid new cryptocurrency exchanges unless you know and trust them.
Activity: 257
May 10, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Yes nowadays there's so may fake coins or you must call it shitcoins research about their project read the whitepaper if the project is really excited or have a great potential to grow or you must buy a popular coins to not involved in shitcoins.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

Yes! there are many existing coin that is fake and they are commonly called shitcoin. You can know wether the coin is shitcoin or has potential when you research a little bit about it such as checking their website and their team.
Activity: 138
May 10, 2018, 02:52:29 AM
some. In my country, despite the ban on cryptocurrency transactions, there are still many cryptocurrencies and MLM coins that exist and deceive investors. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrencies still requires sufficient knowledge of oneself.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
May 05, 2018, 07:03:35 AM
There's a lot of fake coin in crypto especially in altcoin to avoid to scam and fake coin you need to research first about cryptocurrencies before you buy or invest to it. So you can avoid some loses of your investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
May 05, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
We should buy any coin through good exchange. We should get knowledge about the background of coin which we want to buy. The company which talks about much investment of the coin,those coins are fake. Its sale and purchase is also less. Always alert for fake coins.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 05, 2018, 03:39:08 AM
Well I'm not exactly sure what you mean by fake coins but there are no such thing as counterfeit cryptocurrencies. What is existent in the cryptocurrrency market though are scam coins. These are coins that have absolutely no value and the developers just created them for the sole purpose of making money off of unsuspecting investors and they do not intend to stay in the market long.
Activity: 630
May 05, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
By their purpose and purpose. And also I check for fork of some other more well-known crypto currency
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 02:57:04 AM
how can coin be real if we are not real?Huh

these tards are hilarious

I think eventhough we are real there still  some fake coin, i believe that, thats why we must be carefull in choosing our coins, we should do some research ,we see to it that we are holding those valuable and promising coins,
Activity: 658
May 05, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
Yes, I believe that there are some fake coins, moreover those new listings. But, I don't say that all newly listed coins are fake.
We must be careful and smart in choosing the coins to buy. Analyzing the concept of the coins, its value, market token, and other community sharing are important to know the coins are fake or not. At least, we can try to minimize the risks of fake coins.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
I think there's no such thing as fake coin.It's just that it is not so valuable unlike other coins.So if you would like to invest in altcoins,it is best to choose on the top ten coins listed in coinmarketcap to make sure that it is valuable or profitable.
Activity: 518
May 05, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Of course there are fake coins on the internet. With any sphere which involves great money, there is a layer of people who are trying to scam you and steal your well-earned savings that is why you need to be careful with your moves.

indeed there are some fake coins, and coins usually initially promise high profits, but when we have bought many coins will not be sold in the market, so we have to be really careful to buy and invest our money, and I hope we want investing our money with coins, it would be nice to do some research on the coin first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 11:58:06 PM
If ICO scam is there, I think a fake coin also exists. Because almost every day there are always ICOs and new coins emerging.
Choosing a coin that has the quality, popularity, and quantity of users who are in the top rank. And select a coin that already has experience and can last long in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 04, 2018, 11:53:10 PM
A fake coin/shit coins are just useless coins that can't be used or trade anywhere. You can find a lot of it in the bounties(altcoins) section so you need to study the project itself, the back ground of the team, whitepaper,etc. it don't actually call fake coin, its shitcoins because it has no worth or anything.

To avoid buying a scam coin or useless coin, you can visit the thread that I've made about avoiding to be scammed by the projects, it may not fully help you at least you'll learn something even a little. Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33152916
Activity: 1050
May 04, 2018, 11:52:56 PM
of course many fake coins are circulating on the internet, they try to cheat everyone and steal our savings for it if we want to make an investment to be careful and always do research
Activity: 556
May 04, 2018, 11:49:23 PM
I think there's a lot of fake coins here because when i join some airdrops Gmail has send me a personal massage the some airdrops send me a fake token that's why they don't allowed in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: