Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 21. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
yes there are 'fake' coins, joke coins etc. these are unlikely to be listed on the big exchanges but also with a little research you can weed out the fakes.

Go Green!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:34:54 AM
Really depends on what you mean by fake coin. There are a lot of scam coins if that's what you mean.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 05:33:56 AM
What do you mean by "fake coin"?  A coin that isn't actually a coin and not trade-able or transferable on exchanges or to other people who have a wallet? It would help to better define.  To some people, a fake coin could be a scam coin that doesn't deliver or do what it's intended for.  There are plenty of those in the crypto world, so you have to just do research to be able to filter them out.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 05:31:56 AM
Its should be , there are millions  of coins , onw of them is definetly fake , maybe not just one . So you better aware about that scambugs are still around and thats jot good at all , a lot of people are buying tokens and coins which are a scam , and i feel bad about that becouse they are loosing a lot of money . So you better be aware what are you planning to buy . At first you need to search information about that coin and after that you should buy.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 16, 2018, 05:18:01 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Of course by looking at the coin and how many people are using the coin, knowing good or bad profit in the coin and of course you must also be more careful in buying or trading in some coin crypto so as not to disappoint in the future.
Activity: 136
April 16, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
Yes, and how many I know a lot of them, for example, there are coins that are on the market, but have lost the price, although they are not cleaned.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 03:46:54 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

The Answer is Yes theres a lot of Fake Token or Coin so you better Aware that Scambugs are still around and waiting someone to devour thats why we better do a little researched before we Invest or Buy any token or Coin .
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

research, research, research. There are too many scam ICOs, I believe over 80% of all of the projects. Therefore you need to be very careful when choosing the project, team is the key...
Activity: 50
TEU - bitcoin for shipping
April 16, 2018, 03:26:12 AM
is that ERC20?
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 16, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
fake coins are not actually there. only I know there are some new coins that appear, but not last long to pass the flow of the market. so some time then disappear.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
April 16, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
There are too many fake coins. Yesterday i saw thekey token on forkdelta and i laugh.
Cause thekey is a token on neo network i saw some fools bought it lol thats really funny.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

There are no fake coins in the market but there are coins that are not promising coins or a crap in which they are not worth for an investments. Before the coin it should be called a token during ICO that if it the ICO become sucessful then that token as utility token for their product will now be called a coin. Maybe you are referring to fake ICO and misinterpreted it as a coin then of course there are lot of fake ICO today so be cautious.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:58:22 AM
Is the coin fake? coins that have already entered the market or what?

the new coin as long as it has a great demand and can be used for trade transactions, then there is arguably false coins. If indeed the fake coins do not seem to be able to penetrate the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 16, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

It is when people tells you that they are going to issue you their coin in exchange for your money but nothing has come then that would be a fake coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 01:52:01 AM
When the coin went to the stock exchange, it is a real coin.  Another question is whether the project will develop or whether the coin will lose value.  I know that different HYIPs are covered with counterfeit coins.  For example, onecoin.  These coins do not exist, and there are no such coins on the exchanges, but non-existent coins are sold to people.
Activity: 70
April 16, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

Actually there is too much fake coins than you ever imagined. You can easily recognize them because most are asking for contribution before giving out large amount of coins that can go up to thousands to millions in numbers.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
Ithink  there have not a fake coin, but so many fake project. when there a scam ICO fake coin are common nowadays,its better to buy popular coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
 alot of ICO's posted on the Crypto site. yes, fake,Scammer are also posted on the market treed. make a market research about the project, or Coins available. check if this are the stable base on the fundamental posted. be careful, good luck..
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 16, 2018, 01:22:55 AM
Fake coin like they have the same name as the legit one but different contract address? Then yes there's a lot and if you are not careful you can buy the wrong one. There's a lot of token like that especially the one that only traded like etherdelta. There's also a fake project, they collect money and pull an exit scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 16, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
Its strange question there is lots of Fake coin based on my experience there 50:50 fakecoin . Lots of coins out there without any value simply pump and dump purpose . Some coins made huge exit scam . Now even the working product projects also becoming scam . The people who invest ot support real technology they only win.
Pages:
Jump to: